Shooting Survivors Gettng Death Threats From NRA Supporters
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-02-27 15:56:33 UTC
FLORIDA SCHOOL SHOOTING SURVIVOR RECEIVING
DEATH THREATS FROM NRA SUPPORTERS, FAMILY SAYS
2/26/18
The mother of Florida school shooting
survivor David Hogg says her family has
received death threats over their son's
efforts to campaign for tighter gun
control in the U.S.
Hogg, who is mourning the deaths of 17
of his classmates and teachers who were
killed in the February 14 shooting in
Parkland, Florida, has risen to the fore
as a prominent voice in the gun control
debate in the days following the tragedy.
After making a number of media appearance,
the 17-year-old was targeted by conspiracy
theorists, however, who accused him of
being a "crisis actor," with some making
claims he had been "coached" ahead of
television interviews.
The young activist's mother, who works
as an elementary school teacher, told
the Washington Post that her family has
received multiple death threats. "I'm
under so much stress," Rebecca Boldrick
said. "I'm angry and exhausted. Angry,
exhausted and extremely proud."
Boldrick's son, an aspiring broadcast
journalist, is not the only survivor of
the shooting who has become a target for
online threats.
Another student, 17-year-old Cameron
Kasky, said he had felt forced to leave
Facebook after receiving death threats
from "NRA cultists."
http://www.newsweek.com/florida-school-shooting-survivors-death-threats-
819484
What evidence is there that these supposed threats are coming from NRA
supporters? I'm sure NRA supporters are receiving death threats too.
And what do they want to do about it "are they mad" because they can't
buy a gun to protect themselves?

Did they try to buy an AR-15 and there were none on the shelves, due to
people thinking they might be banned? They can always pay some security
service for body guards but that costs more than an AR-15 doesn't it?

Too bad these teachers and their kids don't earn the big bucks like
Hillary and Obama and Pelosi and the Hollywood FAT CAT Democrats who
want to ban the guns, they can all afford to pay for armed body guards.

But a teacher that's been brain washed by them can't afford any body
guards. I guess that's just a tough break. Seems like guns are the
great equalizer that makes the poor equally as safe as the rich, so they
can both afford the protection they might need. Maybe the teacher is
smart enough to figure it out.... naaahhhhh! Most teachers are Marxist
drones that can't think for themselves.

The U.S. Constitution 2nd amendment says " *the RIGHT of the people* "
meaning that Government has NO RIGHT or delegated power to interfere.
And apparently the States have no RIGHT or power either as amendment 10
says that the right/power can be delegated to the States /or/ the people
and the RIGHT to *keep and bear arms* is clearly delegated to the PEOPLE
"in" the 2nd amendment.
joeturn
I don't think anyone has received a death threat,but I think those pushing gun control need to be publicly caned.
joeturn
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3c9_1304013159
KWills (Shill #3)
2018-02-28 09:57:30 UTC
Post by joeturn
I don't think anyone has received a death threat,but I think those pushing gun control need to be publicly caned.
In mason jars?
KWills (Shill #3)
2018-02-28 09:57:18 UTC
On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 10:56:33 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
FLORIDA SCHOOL SHOOTING SURVIVOR RECEIVING
DEATH THREATS FROM NRA SUPPORTERS, FAMILY SAYS
2/26/18
[...]

If this is true, and I note no means of verifying the threats
came from NRA supporters was offered, it's terrible.