New Vision
Andrew Nichols
2018-04-26 22:35:08 UTC
I saw a bag of Lay's Potato Chips. They cost $6.27 a bag.

Inflation is rearing its head in the world economy.

It won't be much longer until the entire Economic System crashes.

Then, comes the Mark of the Beast.

Christians think they are going to be raptured out before that time comes.

The Bible says Jesus isn't coming until the LAST Trump.

A lot is going to happen between the first one and last one.

He said:

"When the Poor have no food, they will eat the rich."

Marie Anoinette said once: "Let them eat cake."

And they ended up beheading her.

I hope when the world goes to Hell and the Christians realize their Preachers lied to them for money, I hope they crucify them, behind the walls of their Pulpits.

Love you,

Luke
Government Shill #2
2018-04-26 22:42:58 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:35:08 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
I saw a bag of Lay's Potato Chips. They cost $6.27 a bag.
Inflation is rearing its head in the world economy.
Therefore...
Post by Andrew Nichols
It won't be much longer until the entire Economic System crashes.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Post by Andrew Nichols
Then, comes the Mark of the Beast.
Only if you hold a certain old book to be true.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Christians think they are going to be raptured out before that time comes.
Christians think a lot of silly things.
Post by Andrew Nichols
The Bible says Jesus isn't coming until the LAST Trump.
I don't care what the bible says. Why should I?
Post by Andrew Nichols
A lot is going to happen between the first one and last one.
"When the Poor have no food, they will eat the rich."
Marie Anoinette said once: "Let them eat cake."
And they ended up beheading her.
So? Do try to make some sort of sense.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I hope when the world goes to Hell and the Christians realize their Preachers lied to them for money, I hope they crucify them, behind the walls of their Pulpits.
What a loving thought. Goes with the loving god you follow.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Love you,
No, you don't. You have look forward to billions of people suffering, because
they don't believe what you do. Luckily your beliefs have no foundation.

God is "...arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and
proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive,
bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal,
genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic,
capriciously malevolent bully.
Richard Dawkins
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-27 02:24:19 UTC
1. Check out brochures to find what potato chips are on sale.

2. New Vision is a decent place to get glasses.

3. Marie Antoinette was not a bad person. She was mainly cast as one by the hard core defenders of the French Revolution because her beheading horrified Europe and most of the world. Even hard core defenders of the Revolution in the U.S., where there were some early supporters for obvious reasons, backed away. Some found themselves shamed in the Press over it. Beheading her also honked off her family, the Royal Family of Austria. This basically guaranteed that the wars later called the Napoleonic Wars would happen, with all of their bloodshed. Hint, France doing badly in many ways was one reason that the revolutionaries who had cheered the death of their king later screamed for Napoleon to become Emperor, to stop the Terror. Given the sheer cost of the wars that resulted, up to Waterloo, it is understandable that the defenders of the Revolution's killing her as a really good idea tried to cast her as some kind of super heel. In reality she was a decent young woman caught up in events beyond her control, who saw her best friends tortured and murdered and their bodies paraded in front of her before she was killed herself in front of a screaming mob.

That "bad look" for the Revolution's descent into mindless Terror and butchery, combined with the countless casualties that would result from the European wars it kicked off, are the big reasons that defenders of the Revolution who don't wish to see the points where there were problems try to make her look bad.
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-27 02:40:57 UTC
Hate to double reply a post, but this book contains one of the best summaries of the events that led up to the French Revolution's leaders making the decision to kill Marie Antoinette:

https://www.amazon.com/Demonic-How-Liberal-Endangering-America/dp/0307353494

<https://www.amazon.com/Demonic-How-Liberal-Endangering-America/dp/0307353494>

https://www.amazon.com/Demonic-How-Liberal-Endangering-America-ebook/dp/B004IK8Q8Q

<https://www.amazon.com/Demonic-How-Liberal-Endangering-America-ebook/dp/B004IK8Q8Q>

It also predicted the rise of Neo-SDS type tactics. It was eerily spot on there.
BDK
2018-04-27 02:48:49 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
I saw a bag of Lay's Potato Chips. They cost $6.27 a bag.
Inflation is rearing its head in the world economy.
It won't be much longer until the entire Economic System crashes.
Then, comes the Mark of the Beast.
Christians think they are going to be raptured out before that time comes.
The Bible says Jesus isn't coming until the LAST Trump.
A lot is going to happen between the first one and last one.
"When the Poor have no food, they will eat the rich."
Marie Anoinette said once: "Let them eat cake."
And they ended up beheading her.
I hope when the world goes to Hell and the Christians realize their Preachers lied to them for money, I hope they crucify them, behind the walls of their Pulpits.
Love you,
Luke
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-27 08:57:37 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
I saw a bag of Lay's Potato Chips. They cost $6.27 a bag.
Inflation is rearing its head in the world economy.
And fire is hot!
Post by Andrew Nichols
It won't be much longer until the entire Economic System crashes.
This is why I put all my money in Beany Babies. You laugh now,
but when the economy collapses and Beany Babies becomes the new
currency, I'll be the one at McDonald's. :)
Post by Andrew Nichols
Then, comes the Mark of the Beast.
If the Bible is true, it already came. Nero was the man with the
number 666.
Old news.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Christians think they are going to be raptured out before that time comes.
No, they believe they will be raptured before the Great
Tribulation®.
Post by Andrew Nichols
The Bible says Jesus isn't coming until the LAST Trump.
That's also when the dead in Christ shall be raptured. Then, in
the twinkling of an eye, the living.
If you accept the Bible as accurate, it means the hallucination
you had all those years ago was nothing more than a hallucination.
Probably an acid flashback. Though actual mental illness is possible.
Post by Andrew Nichols
A lot is going to happen between the first one and last one.
A third world war is supposed to happen before the sixth. In
fact, the Bible teaches that this war triggers the blowing of the
sixth trumpet.

Revelation 8:7 (the first trumpet) reads a lot like the events of
World War One.
Revelation 8:8-9 (the second trumpet) can be read to mean the
ships involved in WW2. Roughly a third were lost.
Revelation 8:10-11 (the third trumpet) can be made to mean
Chernobyl (Wormwood in Russian). Note that the accident contaminated
more than 30% of the water supply in Europe and Western Asia.
Thousands were killed, and it adversely affecting hundreds of
thousands of others, directly or indirectly, with diseases caused by
the radiation.

I could go on, but I'm confident I made my point. If we accept
the Bible as true, a lot already has happened. Of course, it's fairly
easy to make events fit into fairly ambiguous predictions from
thousands of years ago.
Post by Andrew Nichols
"When the Poor have no food, they will eat the rich."
Would you be so kind as to cite chapter and verse. I'm certain
that's a paraphrase of Rousseau's writing.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Marie Anoinette said once: "Let them eat cake."
Marie-Antoinette was the queen. The phrase, "Qu'ils mangent de la
brioche," which has been translated, somewhat incorrectly, as "Let
them eat cake." was credited to "a great princess." It first appears
in print from the writings of Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
That's twice he's been a part of your delusion. Weird.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And they ended up beheading her.
Whereas she didn't say it, that's not the reason behind her
execution.
As you should have learned in elementary school, she was found
guilty of high treason by the Revolutionary Tribunal. Whether she was
actually guilty or not is debatable.
What is not debatable is that no bready products were a factor.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I hope when the world goes to Hell and the Christians realize their Preachers lied to them for money, I hope they crucify them, behind the walls of their Pulpits.
I hope you get the professional mental health care you
consistently prove you need. But I don't think that will happen
either.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Love you,
Isn't lying a sin? You should be honest.