TWA800 - Navy pilot saw Aegis-class warship in area
m***@gmail.com
2018-05-16 23:34:30 UTC
On Friday, March 20, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, ron wrote:
> [...]
> President Clinton's latest sex scandal. Ratings are up so
> much that Chris Matthews political show, Hardball, has been
> expanded to an hour. But another more serious
> scandal-this one involving the deaths of 230
> people-deserves at least some coverage. The Village Voice
> newspaper in New York has just published an interview with
> a credible witness who saw a vessel or ship in the area off
> Long Island about the time that TWA Flight 800 blew up.
> The sensational implication is that this ship might be
> connected to the eyewitness reports of a missile striking the
> aircraft.
>
> The Village Voice is a newspaper with a left-wing bent, but
> this story goes beyond ideology. As you know, Accuracy in
> Media has consistently been questioning the government's
> suggestion that fuel vapors in the central fuel tank could
> have caused an explosion which brought the plane down.
> There is simply no evidence for this dubious theory. Based
> on the testimony of eyewitnesses and other experts, the
> evidence suggests that a missile or missiles brought the plane
> down. The real debate is whether the missiles came from a
> Navy ship, conducting exercises in the area, or from
> terrorists.
>
> This issue is far more important than what Monica Lewinsky
> did with President Clinton. After all, nobody died in that
> scandal. In contrast, the TWA case raises the issue of a
> high-level cover-up over what caused the deaths of 230
> people. Is the truth too embarrassing to disclose? Or is it
> being withheld for national security reasons because it
> betrays our vulnerability to terrorist attack?
>
> In the wake of the Village Voice expose, the evidence of
> cover-up can no longer be ignored. The Village Voice adds
> new information to the story by quoting a former Navy pilot
> named Dean Seward as saying that he saw a warship about
> three miles offshore. Seward says he recognized the vessel
> as being one of the Aegis-class. These are highly
> computerized ships armed with surface-to-air missiles
> powerful enough to down a jumbo jet. Seward thought
> it was a U.S. Navy ship, but other information now
> indicates that it could have been a Canadian ship
> participating in a joint exercise.
>
> We now know that there was a Navy exercise off the
> Long Island Coast that evening. The Voice notes that
> there is evidence that the FBI was actively investigating the
> possibility that remnants of a drone missile were recovered
> from the ocean floor.
>
> The Navy, of course, has denied any role in the destruction
> of TWA Flight 800. The Navy claimed its only ship near the
> crash site was the USS Normandy, then 185 miles away.
> But the Navy has not been entirely candid in telling the
> public what transpired that night. It has had to admit that it
> had three submarines in the area, after having denied having
> any vessels there. In any case, the government's theory of
> what happened has been further discredited. It's time to get

I agree.........most likely a surface to air missile. What's a 'drone' missile? Do any missiles have pilots onboard?
Iggy
Government Shill #2
2018-05-16 23:56:43 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 16:34:30 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

>On Friday, March 20, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, ron wrote:
>> NEW DISCLOSURES ABOUT TWA FLIGHT 800
>> By Reed Irvine and Cliff Kincaid
>> AIM
>> 03/18/98

<snip>

>I agree.........most likely a surface to air missile. What's a 'drone' missile? Do any missiles have pilots onboard?
>Iggy

Wow! the resurgence of a kOOky kONSPiraCY from 1998! Happy 20th birthday kOoKy
kONSPiraCY.

Here is the only surviving copy of the alt.disasters.aviation FAQ I could find.
See if this helps.

http://www.thirtythousandfeet.com/a-d-a.htm

The biggest conspiracy has always been the
fact that there is no conspiracy.
Nobody's out to get you.
Nobody gives a shit whether you live or die.
There, you feel better now?
-- Dennis Miller
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-17 09:08:09 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 09:56:43 +1000, Government Shill #2
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 16 May 2018 16:34:30 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Friday, March 20, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, ron wrote:
>>> NEW DISCLOSURES ABOUT TWA FLIGHT 800
>>> By Reed Irvine and Cliff Kincaid
>>> AIM
>>> 03/18/98
>
><snip>
>
>>I agree.........most likely a surface to air missile. What's a 'drone' missile? Do any missiles have pilots onboard?
>>Iggy
>
>Wow! the resurgence of a kOOky kONSPiraCY from 1998! Happy 20th birthday kOoKy
>kONSPiraCY.
>
>Here is the only surviving copy of the alt.disasters.aviation FAQ I could find.
>See if this helps.
>
>http://www.thirtythousandfeet.com/a-d-a.htm

It took the poster 20 years to come up with a reply. How long do
you think it will take to read that?

2018-05-17 21:39:29 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 02:08:09 -0700, KWills Shill #3 <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 17 May 2018 09:56:43 +1000, Government Shill #2
><***@gmail.com> wrote:

>><snip>
>>
>>>I agree.........most likely a surface to air missile. What's a 'drone' missile? Do any missiles have pilots onboard?
>>>Iggy
>>
>>Wow! the resurgence of a kOOky kONSPiraCY from 1998! Happy 20th birthday kOoKy
>>kONSPiraCY.
>>
>>Here is the only surviving copy of the alt.disasters.aviation FAQ I could find.
>>See if this helps.
>>
>>http://www.thirtythousandfeet.com/a-d-a.htm
>
> It took the poster 20 years to come up with a reply. How long do
>you think it will take to read that?

He'll never read it, but it was a fun exercise for me locating it again after
all these years.

Them™
Pay Section
Disinformation Directorate
Ministry of Information
Antipodean Division
joeturn
2018-05-17 06:25:17 UTC

http://www.strangedangers.com/content/item/180271.html
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-17 09:07:56 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 16:34:30 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

[snip of quote from a 20 year old post]

>I agree.........most likely a surface to air missile. What's a 'drone' missile? Do any missiles have pilots onboard?
>Iggy

Replying to a post from 1998 in 2018?
Why?