July 5th
2018-07-05 08:26:43 UTC
Well the sparklers and fire crackers have all fizzled out,the smoke has cleared away and the USA is still under Great Britain's rule.
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-05 09:49:24 UTC
Post by joeturn
Well the sparklers and fire crackers have all fizzled out,the smoke has cleared away and the USA is still under Great Britain's rule.
Your trolling is getting boring.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-05 14:34:53 UTC
Post by joeturn
Well the sparklers and fire crackers have all fizzled out,the smoke has cleared away and the USA is still under Great Britain's rule.
Your trolling is getting boring.
Aren't you trolling as well? Both of you, take the fight to physical
reality? :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):

joe’s not worth physical altercations. He’s barely worth responding to. Neither k nor I are trolls for pointing out that joe’s post make no sense.
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-06 09:35:16 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by joeturn
Well the sparklers and fire crackers have all fizzled out,the smoke has cleared away and the USA is still under Great Britain's rule.
Your trolling is getting boring.
Aren't you trolling as well? Both of you, take the fight to physical
reality? :)
joe’s not worth physical altercations. He’s barely worth responding
to. Neither k nor I are trolls for pointing out that joe’s post make no
sense.
I'm guessing you replied to Chang. He's one of the few mentally
unbalanced trolls to get a spot in my kill file.
Joe and I would need to meet in real life in order to have a
physical altercation. I have no interest in meeting him, and as far as
I am aware, Joe has never expressed any interest in meeting me.
You have proven yourself to be a paid Government shill, assigned to discredit the real truth posted by me. We have nothing in common,No one wants to meet the likes of you.
e***@hotmail.com
Truth can be backed up with facts. You have none.
joeturn
That's all I present is facts Ed Rhodes
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-07 01:55:37 UTC
Truth can be backed up with facts. You have none.
That's all I present is facts Ed Rhodes
****
No, you display pages from people whose opinions you presumably agree.

They give NO evidence to support their claims, and neither do you.
joeturn
If the Government wanted to cover up their participation,what do you think they would direct their shills to say?
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-07 14:51:51 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Truth can be backed up with facts. You have none.
That's all I present is facts Ed Rhodes
****
No, you display pages from people whose opinions you presumably agree.
They give NO evidence to support their claims, and neither do you.
If the Government wanted to cover up their participation,what do you think they would direct their shills to say?
There is no way for us to actually know.
2018-07-07 14:51:42 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by joeturn
[...]
As of the time I write this, you've never presented any facts.
2018-07-07 14:51:28 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by joeturn
Well the sparklers and fire crackers have all fizzled out,the smoke has cleared away and the USA is still under Great Britain's rule.
Your trolling is getting boring.
Aren't you trolling as well? Both of you, take the fight to physical
reality? :)
joe’s not worth physical altercations. He’s barely worth responding
to. Neither k nor I are trolls for pointing out that joe’s post make no
sense.
I'm guessing you replied to Chang. He's one of the few mentally
unbalanced trolls to get a spot in my kill file.
Joe and I would need to meet in real life in order to have a
physical altercation. I have no interest in meeting him, and as far as
I am aware, Joe has never expressed any interest in meeting me.
You have proven yourself to be a paid Government shill,
You just can't be honest unless you make a mistake, huh?
Post by joeturn
assigned to discredit the real truth posted by me.
As of the time I write this, you've not posted any truth.
Literally every claim you've posted has been proved wrong. Every
single one.
Post by joeturn
We have nothing in common,
I do deal with reality, so you are correct there.
I bet you're upset with your honesty on this.
Post by joeturn
No one wants to meet the likes of you.
I've met some people from Usenet. You're just mad because your
trolling isn't getting the reactions you want.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-06 17:13:58 UTC
I'm guessing you replied to Chang. He's one of the few mentally
unbalanced trolls to get a spot in my kill file.
Too bad I don't have a similar list. :)
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-05 14:34:00 UTC
Post by joeturn
Well the sparklers and fire crackers have all fizzled out,the smoke has cleared away and the USA is still under Great Britain's rule.
Wrong. It's all about guns and explosives! :)
2018-07-05 18:34:41 UTC
Post by joeturn
Well the sparklers and fire crackers have all fizzled out,the smoke has cleared away and the USA is still under Great Britain's rule.
This is valid verifiable evidence the the USA has no Independence.
http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF
joeturn
2018-07-05 19:02:42 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Well the sparklers and fire crackers have all fizzled out,the smoke has cleared away and the USA is still under Great Britain's rule.
This is valid verifiable evidence the the USA has no Independence.
http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF
It's all over the internet yet the Government trolls will deny it. Here is another valid verifiable confirmation.

https://www.shiftfrequency.com/the-british-crown-still-owns-america/
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-05 19:22:46 UTC
It's all over the internet yet the Government trolls will deny it. Here is another valid verifiable confirmation.

https://www.shiftfrequency.com/the-british-crown-still-owns-america/

This is just someone making more paranoid conclusions.

If you can’t see that, I pity you.

What the Hell, I pity you anyway.
joeturn

KWills Shill #3
2018-07-06 09:34:06 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Well the sparklers and fire crackers have all fizzled out,the smoke has cleared away and the USA is still under Great Britain's rule.
This is valid verifiable evidence the the USA has no Independence.
http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF
It's all over the internet yet the Government trolls will deny it. Here is another valid verifiable confirmation.
https://www.shiftfrequency.com/the-british-crown-still-owns-america/
There is nothing valid in that.
We are not subjects of the Crown. And no amount of k00ks
misrepresenting documents and comments will alter this truth.
What is it about reality that you hate so much? I really want to
know.
2018-07-05 19:20:06 UTC

*****
“Verifiable” means outside support for the position. What verification is there that this article is legitimate, and not just someone making crap up?
joeturn
2018-07-06 01:55:11 UTC
Post by joeturn
Well the sparklers and fire crackers have all fizzled out,the smoke has cleared away and the USA is still under Great Britain's rule.
This is valid verifiable evidence the the USA has no Independence.
http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF
*****
“Verifiable” means outside support for the position. What verification is there that this article is legitimate, and not just someone making crap up?
In this case "verifiabl" means you can find a wealth of information of said claim on the internet from outside sources.All you have to do is google it and several sources will pop up giving you links to the article ect.
Take that leap of faith Jethrow you will began to come out of your trance.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-06 02:17:30 UTC
n this case "verifiabl" means you can find a wealth of information of said claim on the internet from outside sources.All you have to do is google it and several sources will pop up giving you links to the article ect.
Take that leap of faith Jethrow you will began to come out of your trance.
*****
I don’t take leaps of faith, slowjoe. I believe in evidence.

One person, two people, saying a crazy thing, a group of people referencing them as if it had validity, none of that means anything.

Present some legitimate evidence that what these people claim has some basis in reality.

You won’t, you never do. All you have is paranoid k00k concepts and calling me names.

That tells me exactly how much respect to have for you and your references; none at all.
joeturn
2018-07-06 06:22:09 UTC
Post by joeturn
n this case "verifiabl" means you can find a wealth of information of said claim on the internet from outside sources.All you have to do is google it and several sources will pop up giving you links to the article ect.
Take that leap of faith Jethrow you will began to come out of your trance.
*****
I don’t take leaps of faith, slowjoe. I believe in evidence.
One person, two people, saying a crazy thing, a group of people referencing them as if it had validity, none of that means anything.
Present some legitimate evidence that what these people claim has some basis in reality.
You won’t, you never do. All you have is paranoid k00k concepts and calling me names.
That tells me exactly how much respect to have for you and your references; none at all.
Let google be your friend.

e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-06 06:52:05 UTC
Let google be your friend.

I can find a wealth of articles about the Earth being flat. That doesn’t mean I have to believe the Earth is flat!
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-06 09:34:48 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
[...]
There are countless articles that state the Christian god is
real. By YOUR standards, this proves he is. Your only out is to state
you are being dishonest in your standards.
Post by joeturn
All you have to do is google it and several sources will pop up giving you links to the article ect.
Take that leap of faith Jethrow you will began to come out of your trance.
How long have you firmly believed that the Christian god is 100%
real and that his existence has been proved? Or are you going to admit
you've been caught in another act of deception?
2018-07-06 09:33:52 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Well the sparklers and fire crackers have all fizzled out,the smoke has cleared away and the USA is still under Great Britain's rule.
This is valid verifiable evidence the the USA has no Independence.
http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF
No it's not. It's complete nonsense.
Do you have anything valid and verifiable?