ALEX JONES [Video] ——► EXTRA SHOOTERS / SANDY HOOK
Add Reply
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2018-08-05 07:00:08 UTC
MSNBC Joy Reid + Alex Jones ——► (video) SANDY HOOK [Extra Shooter]

SANDY HOOK EXTRA SHOOTERS:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/sandy_hook.mp4

*
CONNECTICUT PRIMER:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/322.html

ALEX JONES:
INFOWARS / PRISON PLANET

http://www.infowars.com
http://www.prisonplanet.com

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

“ Jews rule by proxy...
(psychiatry "science" racket)
The Jews have now gained control
of the most powerful countries... "

— Malaysia P.M. Mahatir
joeturn

I wonder why Alex Jones does not follow u
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-06 08:08:08 UTC
I wonder why Alex Jones does not follow up on the murder of Edward Chiarini?
Because he's not yet dead would be my guess.
You are, of course, free to provide valid, verifiable evidence
that he's dead and that his death is the result of murder.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in

Joe says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida and be his
neighbor in
I wonder why Alex Jones does not follow up on the murder of Edward Chiarini?
Because he's not yet dead would be my guess.
You are, of course, free to provide valid, verifiable evidence
that he's dead and that his death is the result of murder.
******
That is a perfectly valid answer. Another point would be; if Ed WERE dead, he’s barely a blip on Alex Jones’ demented radar.

But the fact there’s no proof he’s dead is the best answer.
joeturn

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/06/youtube-r
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-06 22:33:57 UTC

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/06/youtube-removes-alex-jones-account-following-earlier-bans.html
I'm not having a problem with t
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-07 01:59:31 UTC
Yeah, Jones is an idiot.

I have to wonder where it goes next, though, now that the seal is off.

I wonder if the ban rules will be applied fairly.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-07 02:23:15 UTC
Nobody on either side will think so.
joeturn
2018-08-07 06:26:38 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Yeah, Jones is an idiot.
I have to wonder where it goes next, though, now that the seal is off.
I wonder if the ban rules will be applied fairly.
Only the know it all Ed Rhodes can foresee the future.
Ed Chiarini and Jones were at odds with each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=pvOwWhZ4mNY
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-07 09:33:58 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
Yeah, Jones is an idiot.
I have to wonder where it goes next, though, now that the seal is off.
I wonder if the ban rules will be applied fairly.
Only the know it all Ed Rhodes can foresee the future.
Ed Chiarini and Jones were at odds with each other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=pvOwWhZ4mNY
Were? Did they make up since Chiarini got released from custody?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/were
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-08 09:54:58 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
Yeah, Jones is an idiot.
I have to wonder where it goes next, though, now that the seal is off.
I wonder if the ban rules will be applied fairly.
Only the know it all Ed Rhodes can foresee the future.
Ed Chiarini and Jones were at odds with each other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=pvOwWhZ4mNY
Were? Did they make up since Chiarini got released from custody?
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in
Joe says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida and be his
neighbor in
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/were
Yes, it's past tense. Your claim is that they were at odds at one
time. They no longer are, according to your claim.
I note you didn't answer the question I asked. But since your
claim was and is based on a lie (there is nothing to suggest Jones was
or is aware Eddie exists), you couldn't.

Are you also a glory hound K Wills, just seeking attention? I think you need a hobby.I'd e suggest Knitting it will fill the void while your waiting on you next vacation to Pedophilia land.
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-10 09:24:39 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Joe?
Post by joeturn
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in
Joe says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida and be his
neighbor in
Are you also a glory hound K Wills, just seeking attention?
Huh?
Post by joeturn
I think you need a hobby.I'd e suggest Knitting it will fill the void while your waiting on you next vacation to Pedophilia land.
Why would I want to vacation where you live?
You still haven't answered the question I asked. Is it really so
difficult for you to give an honest answer to an honest question?
Really?
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in

Joe says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida and be his
neighbor in
Only the know it all Ed Rhodes can foresee the future.
Ed Chiarini and Jones were at odds with each other.
****
This shows that Ed doesn’t like Alex. It doesn’t show that Alex is aware Ed exists.

And Joe? I can’t possibly hold the title of “the know it all” as long as you’re here.
joeturn
Your apology has been accepted. I thought you were a government shill just posting shit to discredit post,but now I see your a lonely old soul that seeks attention.' I should have known you are too stupid to be a government shill. It's ok for you to be a Glory Hound.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-07 17:28:57 UTC
And Joe? I can’t possibly hold the title of “the know it all” as long as you’re here.
Your apology has been accepted. I thought you were a government shill just posting shit to discredit post,but now I see your a lonely old soul that seeks attention.' I should have known you are too stupid to be a government shill. It's ok for you to be a Glory Hound.
******
You saw an apology in that? You’re more deluded than I thought!

If I were as stupid as you claim, I’d believe the crap you post!
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-08 09:54:14 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Only the know it all Ed Rhodes can foresee the future.
Ed Chiarini and Jones were at odds with each other.
****
This shows that Ed doesn’t like Alex. It doesn’t show that Alex is aware Ed exists.
And Joe? I can’t possibly hold the title of “the know it all” as long as you’re here.
Your apology has been accepted.
Where, outside of your delusions, did Ed make an apologize?
Post by joeturn
I thought you were a government shill just posting shit to discredit post,but now I see your a lonely old soul that seeks attention.' I should have known you are too stupid to be a government shill. It's ok for you to be a Glory Hound.
When will configure your browser properly? Your status as a sex
offender (unless you lied about using child sex slaves) means you
can't get a child, all of whom will be your intellectual superior, to
do it. You will have to stumble your way through it.
Unless such a simple task truly is too intellectually advanced
for you.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in

Joe says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida and be his
neighbor in
Post by d***@gmail.com
Yeah, Jones is an idiot.
What did idiots do to you that you would lump Alex Jones in with
them?
Post by d***@gmail.com
I have to wonder where it goes next, though, now that the seal is off.
I wonder if the ban rules will be applied fairly.
It's supposed to already. I'm not aware of anyone getting away
with hate speech or threats of violence. But I don't tend to watch
channels that deal with either or both, so my not knowing only means I
don't know.
2018-08-07 09:33:21 UTC
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/06/youtube-removes-alex-jones-account-following-earlier-bans.html
That will hurt his revenue. But he has only himself to blame.
It's not as if Google's/Youtube's TOS and guidelines aren't available
for reading. Further, Jones, like everyone else, has to agree to them
when signing up.