the first continent-wide eclipse to be visible only from the United States since 1776 (INDEPENDENCE YEAR)
Science IsProof
2017-08-05 05:42:04 UTC
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/06/iraq-inquiry-key-points-from-the-chilcot-report

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-37851709/chilcot-on-wmds-accounting-problem

THERE IS NO EXCUSE!

DOUBLE! Can you see other sorts of “accounting problems”?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/health/oregon-solar-eclipse-campsites-trnd/index.html

IT'S NO COINCIDENCE!!!!

http://www.debate.org/debates/Scientific-Proof-of-the-existence-of-God-Nostradamus-and-the-Great-USA-Eclipse-2017/1/

WHY TALK WHEN A PHOTO SAYS A BILLION WORDS!!!

https://storify.com/deltoidmachine/how-we-won-the-james-randi-dollar-1-000-000-parano

the trouble is trolls who hide behind computers to ridicule the beliefs - whatever they may be or insane they may seem! - of others...

time to ridicule atheists who think they are the center of the UNIVERSE! LOL

http://www.atheismuk.com/david-silverman-talks-fighting-god-july-24th-2017-london/

and we have to fight morons such as this… SCOFF!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/total-solar-eclipse-2017-upcoming-celestial-event/story?id=48859509

“It’s also the first continent-wide eclipse to be visible only from the United States since 1776.”

http://www.historytoday.com/robert-hole/american-declaration-independence-july-4th-1776

https://www.space.com/33797-total-solar-eclipse-2017-guide.html

The first time in American history that a total solar eclipse is exclusive to the USA alone.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-05 06:06:06 UTC
On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 22:42:04 -0700 (PDT), Science IsProof
Post by Science IsProof
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD
<Rather than go over all of your rant, I'm going to snip and address a couple
of points only>
Post by Science IsProof
the trouble is trolls who hide behind computers to ridicule the beliefs - whatever they may be or insane they may seem! - of others...
Ridiculous beliefs only deserve ridicule. What else should they be given?

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible
positions."
Thomas Jefferson

and

"You have the right to believe ANYTHING you want. I have the right to believe it
is fucking ridiculous."
Ricky Gervais
Post by Science IsProof
time to ridicule atheists who think they are the center of the UNIVERSE! LOL
While there is a slim chance that there are atheists who believe that, such a
belief is not a condition of being an atheist.

There is not atheist position on any other question apart from "Does a god or
gods exist?" Theists say "I believe god(s) exist". Atheists say "I don't believe
god(s) exist. Show me some evidence and you might convince me".

There is nothing in the above about the universe and/or anyone's position in it.
Post by Science IsProof
http://abcnews.go.com/US/total-solar-eclipse-2017-upcoming-celestial-event/story?id=48859509
“It’s also the first continent-wide eclipse to be visible only from the United States since 1776.”
http://www.historytoday.com/robert-hole/american-declaration-independence-july-4th-1776
https://www.space.com/33797-total-solar-eclipse-2017-guide.html
The first time in American history that a total solar eclipse is exclusive to the USA alone.
And this is *it*, is it? This is your "SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD"?

You seem to have extremely low standards for what you consider proof.

I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning,
confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild
and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous
something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be.
Isaac Asimov - The Roving Mind (1983)