A call for reason
Add Reply
Justin Tyme.
2018-06-26 17:49:22 UTC
wrote in message news:b3fbd6fc-8e11-408f-bda9-***@googlegroups.com...

The newsgroup is on track. No demonstrations needed.

If you want to go to Canada, by all means, go ahead. I doubt we’ll see
anything documentation from you. So you might as well sit in your armchair
and claim to have gone!

Ed,

I'd like to say a few words about a guy I knew, a friend of mine. His name
was Ernest Primeau, and he had the heart of a giant and that rare form of
courage which allowed
him to kid himself and his opponent -- baldness. He had a mental attitude
which made me proud to have a friend who spelled out "courage," 24 hours a
day, every day of his life.

I say to you here and now, Ernest Primeau was a man of courage and integrity
who should be nominated for a Nobel prize.

I loved Ernie Primeau, but not in a way that is gay. Not that there is
anything wrong with that.

And today...I'd like all of you to love him too.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-26 18:38:11 UTC
What should he be nominated for? He was a fraud. Nothing he claimed had any basis in fact. None of the references he claimed supported his method had anything to do with plucking body hair to encourage scalp hair growth. I’m glad you liked him, but the impression he left on this newsgroup, and every hair restoration site he was subsequently blocked from, was that he was a fraud who never produced any legitimate evidence of his claims and who died a bald man.
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-27 09:47:00 UTC
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:49:22 -0500, "Justin Tyme."
Post by Justin Tyme.
The newsgroup is on track. No demonstrations needed.
If you want to go to Canada, by all means, go ahead. I doubt we’ll see
anything documentation from you. So you might as well sit in your armchair
and claim to have gone!
Ed,
I'd like to say a few words about a guy I knew, a friend of mine. His name
was Ernest Primeau, and he had the heart of a giant and that rare form of
courage which allowed
him to kid himself and his opponent -- baldness. He had a mental attitude
which made me proud to have a friend who spelled out "courage," 24 hours a
day, every day of his life.
Wait. First you claim it's about Ernie, but then you describe
someone who is the complete *opposite* of Ernie.
Post by Justin Tyme.
I say to you here and now, Ernest Primeau was a man of courage and integrity
who should be nominated for a Nobel prize.
I don't think they offer a prize for scams.
Post by Justin Tyme.
I loved Ernie Primeau, but not in a way that is gay. Not that there is
anything wrong with that.
You've already made it clear you're gay. You spent nearly a year
whining about how your ex-boyfriend dumped you.
Post by Justin Tyme.
And today...I'd like all of you to love him too.
I'll pass. I see no gain in expressing love for a con man, even
if he has died.
http://gg.gg/3v904

2018-06-27 13:02:06 UTC
I'd like to say a few words about a guy I knew, a friend of mine. His name
was Ernest Primeau, and he had the heart of a giant and that rare form of
courage which allowed
him to kid himself and his opponent -- baldness.
******
Apparently, he didn’t have the common form of courage that would allow him to present evidence of his claims -OR- show up at meetings he’s arranged. Also, apparently, that form of courage enabled him to lie both about his achievements and about his showing up at the meeting.