Where are C source codes of BitCoins????
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-03-02 14:39:20 UTC
I'd respond to Kevin S Jervik directly ....
And in response you have nothing but a crack ....
The fabricator AKA Kevin S Jervik does it ...
Since this is the comp.lang.c newsgroup, let's go C programming.

Anyone got complete C source codes of BitCoins? :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-03-02 15:12:29 UTC
I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. ....
I think the point is not 100% to get innocent posters ....
Anyone got complete C source codes of BitCoins?

Without source codes, how could we audit them and determine the safety
and reliability of BitCoins? ;)