I got Morgellon's...
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-05 04:35:44 UTC
... On my ballz.

I bought some underwear off Amazon and they slipped it in on me.

Poisonous Garments is an ancient way to off your enemy.

One time, I had a shirt pressed and starched at a Chinese Dry Cleaner in Concord, NC.

They put poison on it.

Damn near killed me.

You got to be careful. The enemy uses all kinds of weapons to destroy you.

You got to be on your toes.

Luke
Government Shill #2
2017-08-05 04:53:51 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
... On my ballz.
I bought some underwear off Amazon and they slipped it in on me.
Poisonous Garments is an ancient way to off your enemy.
One time, I had a shirt pressed and starched at a Chinese Dry Cleaner in Concord, NC.
They put poison on it.
Damn near killed me.
You got to be careful. The enemy uses all kinds of weapons to destroy you.
You got to be on your toes.
Paranoia is the delusion that your enemies are organized.
Arthur D. Hlavaty

"I was going around town telling people Jesus had came
back. My family got concerned I had lost my mind and
had me taken into Comm. Mental Health."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 29 March 2017
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-05 05:05:42 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_dress

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirt_of_Nessus
Government Shill #2
2017-08-05 05:11:43 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
... On my ballz.
I bought some underwear off Amazon and they slipped it in on me.
Poisonous Garments is an ancient way to off your enemy.
One time, I had a shirt pressed and starched at a Chinese Dry Cleaner in Concord, NC.
They put poison on it.
Damn near killed me.
You got to be careful. The enemy uses all kinds of weapons to destroy you.
You got to be on your toes.
Paranoia is the delusion that your enemies are organized.
Arthur D. Hlavaty
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_dress
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirt_of_Nessus
I don't doubt that such things exist.

I doubt you are important enough for anyone to bother trying. Hence "Paranoia is
the delusion that your enemies are organized." - Arthur D. Hlavaty

The biggest conspiracy has always been the
fact that there is no conspiracy.
Nobody's out to get you.
Nobody gives a shit whether you live or die.
There, you feel better now?
-- Dennis Miller
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-05 09:18:27 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
... On my ballz.
I bought some underwear off Amazon and they slipped it in on me.
Poisonous Garments is an ancient way to off your enemy.
One time, I had a shirt pressed and starched at a Chinese Dry Cleaner in Concord, NC.
They put poison on it.
Damn near killed me.
You got to be careful. The enemy uses all kinds of weapons to destroy you.
You got to be on your toes.
Paranoia is the delusion that your enemies are organized.
Arthur D. Hlavaty
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_dress
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirt_of_Nessus
I don't doubt that such things exist.
I doubt you are important enough for anyone to bother trying. Hence "Paranoia is
the delusion that your enemies are organized." - Arthur D. Hlavaty
I'm not important enough eh? That's why they tried to take me out with a space based particle beam, when W Bush was President.

Not important enough?

You shill a NG.

I change the world.

Through God.

Luke
-- Dennis Miller
Government Shill #2
2017-08-05 21:30:14 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Sure They™ did. Sure. You tell the nice nurse all about it.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Not important enough?
You shill a NG.
I change the world.
Not that I've noticed. In fact, I think your overblown sense of importance is
down to a symptom of schizophrenia, that symptom being Delusions of Grandeur.

By John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
1 min read
A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior
qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a
symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or
bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).
<snip>
Grandiose delusions may have religious content, such as the person believes he
or she has received a special message from God or another deity.
https://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/delusion-of-grandeur/
Post by a***@gmail.com
Through God.
If only such a being existed.

You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
- Doris Egan
e***@yahoo.com
2017-08-05 09:40:41 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
... On my ballz.
I bought some underwear off Amazon and they slipped it in on me.
Poisonous Garments is an ancient way to off your enemy.
One time, I had a shirt pressed and starched at a Chinese Dry Cleaner in Concord, NC.
They put poison on it.
Damn near killed me.
You got to be careful. The enemy uses all kinds of weapons to destroy you.
You got to be on your toes.
Paranoia is the delusion that your enemies are organized.
Arthur D. Hlavaty
"I was going around town telling people Jesus had came
back. My family got concerned I had lost my mind and
had me taken into Comm. Mental Health."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 29 March 2017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_dress

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirt_of_Nessus
*****
Nobody's saying it doesn't happen. The government shipped smallpox victim's blankets to Native Americans with predicable results.

We're saying there's no evidence it's happening to YOU!

If you need to be paranoid, wash everything before you wear it and avoid cleaners.
BDK
2017-08-06 02:17:03 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
... On my ballz.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Post by a***@gmail.com
I bought some underwear off Amazon and they slipped it in on me.
More likely just a bad case of "Jock Itch".
Post by a***@gmail.com
Poisonous Garments is an ancient way to off your enemy.
Holy shit.
Post by a***@gmail.com
One time, I had a shirt pressed and starched at a Chinese Dry Cleaner in Concord, NC.
They put poison on it.
What kind of poison?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Damn near killed me.
AWWWWWW.
Post by a***@gmail.com
You got to be careful. The enemy uses all kinds of weapons to destroy you.
Yet you're still stupid and breathing.
Post by a***@gmail.com
You got to be on your toes.
Luke
You couldn't be less "On your toes". Flat footed doesn't even come close
to how far off from "on your toes" you are.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
joeturn
Fool them next time looky.Just put the underware on in-side-out
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-06 17:57:33 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by a***@gmail.com
... On my ballz.
I bought some underwear off Amazon and they slipped it in on me.
Poisonous Garments is an ancient way to off your enemy.
One time, I had a shirt pressed and starched at a Chinese Dry Cleaner in Concord, NC.
They put poison on it.
Damn near killed me.
You got to be careful. The enemy uses all kinds of weapons to destroy you.
You got to be on your toes.
Luke
Fool them next time looky.Just put the underware on in-side-out
It was like they dipped in battery acid.

Freakin amazon.

Passing their sons and daughters through the fire to moloch; just for a little money, trinkets and bragging rights.
BDK
2017-08-06 18:37:10 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
Post by a***@gmail.com
... On my ballz.
I bought some underwear off Amazon and they slipped it in on me.
Poisonous Garments is an ancient way to off your enemy.
One time, I had a shirt pressed and starched at a Chinese Dry Cleaner in Concord, NC.
They put poison on it.
Damn near killed me.
You got to be careful. The enemy uses all kinds of weapons to destroy you.
You got to be on your toes.
Luke
Fool them next time looky.Just put the underware on in-side-out
It was like they dipped in battery acid.
Sounds like the time I put some lotion on for itching and I was allergic
to it, big time. Was like my shin was on fire.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Freakin amazon.
Amazon? You mean Amazing?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Passing their sons and daughters through the fire to moloch; just for a little money, trinkets and bragging rights.
Your fantaies are very sad, and strange.
joeturn
2017-08-08 15:24:56 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
Post by a***@gmail.com
... On my ballz.
I bought some underwear off Amazon and they slipped it in on me.
Poisonous Garments is an ancient way to off your enemy.
One time, I had a shirt pressed and starched at a Chinese Dry Cleaner in Concord, NC.
They put poison on it.
Damn near killed me.
You got to be careful. The enemy uses all kinds of weapons to destroy you.
You got to be on your toes.
Luke
Fool them next time looky.Just put the underware on in-side-out
It was like they dipped in battery acid.
Sounds like the time I put some lotion on for itching and I was allergic
to it, big time. Was like my shin was on fire.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Freakin amazon.
Try tinactin ,but I'm thinking you have a sever case of something only Immunical can fix
joeturn
2017-08-08 15:35:42 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by BDK
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
Post by a***@gmail.com
... On my ballz.
I bought some underwear off Amazon and they slipped it in on me.
Poisonous Garments is an ancient way to off your enemy.
One time, I had a shirt pressed and starched at a Chinese Dry Cleaner in Concord, NC.
They put poison on it.
Damn near killed me.
You got to be careful. The enemy uses all kinds of weapons to destroy you.
You got to be on your toes.
Luke
Fool them next time looky.Just put the underware on in-side-out
It was like they dipped in battery acid.
Sounds like the time I put some lotion on for itching and I was allergic
to it, big time. Was like my shin was on fire.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Freakin amazon.
Amazon? You mean Amazing?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Passing their sons and daughters through the fire to moloch; just for a little money, trinkets and bragging rights.
Your fantaies are very sad, and strange.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.
"Sounds like the time I put some lotion on for itching and I was allergic
to it, big time. Was like my shin was on fire."
Try tinactin ,but I'm thinking you have a sever case of something only Immunocal can fix
The PDR listing specifically mentions taking Immunocal “ as a strategy developed to address states of glutathione deficiency... Glutathione deficiency states include, but are not limited to : HIV/AIDS, infectious hepatitis, certain types of cancers, cataracts, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, radiation, poisoning by acetaminophen and related agents, malnutritive states, arduous physical stress, aging, and has been associated with sub-optimal immune response.”
BDK
2017-08-08 16:49:24 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by BDK
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
Post by a***@gmail.com
... On my ballz.
I bought some underwear off Amazon and they slipped it in on me.
Poisonous Garments is an ancient way to off your enemy.
One time, I had a shirt pressed and starched at a Chinese Dry Cleaner in Concord, NC.
They put poison on it.
Damn near killed me.
You got to be careful. The enemy uses all kinds of weapons to destroy you.
You got to be on your toes.
Luke
Fool them next time looky.Just put the underware on in-side-out
It was like they dipped in battery acid.
Sounds like the time I put some lotion on for itching and I was allergic
to it, big time. Was like my shin was on fire.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Freakin amazon.
Amazon? You mean Amazing?
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]

I don't know what the fuck you're babbling about now.