Busted: The Jet-Set Jonestown
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-20 21:05:55 UTC
With an unpronounceable name, but tons of contacts in the world of entertainment, business and the "famous for being famous," a group that posed as a self-help organization has been exposed and busted as being something a lot worse.

Read on, this one is really messed up. Especially because of how many folks involved should have known better or been able to walk before things got too messed up. As a friend of mine on Twitter ( https://twitter.com/UWBio ) said, Cult leaders have that magnetism and skill at manipulation, it is really, really messed up:

http://time.com/5248810/allison-mack-keith-raniere-nxivm-sex-cult/

<http://time.com/5248810/allison-mack-keith-raniere-nxivm-sex-cult/>

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Hundreds-of-thousands-in-cash-were-seized-from-12826689.php

<https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Hundreds-of-thousands-in-cash-were-seized-from-12826689.php>

http://www.news10.com/news/local-news/mother-of-nxivm-member-speaks-out/1091155850

<http://www.news10.com/news/local-news/mother-of-nxivm-member-speaks-out/1091155850>

https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2010/11/bronfman-201011

<https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2010/11/bronfman-201011>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM>

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/AG-suspends-probe-of-NXIVM-nonprofit-12819035.php

<https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/AG-suspends-probe-of-NXIVM-nonprofit-12819035.php>

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/nxivm-what-we-know-about-alleged-sex-trafficking-forced-labor-w518483

<https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/nxivm-what-we-know-about-alleged-sex-trafficking-forced-labor-w518483>

https://frankreport.com/2018/04/10/video-emerges-showing-actress-kristin-kreuk-promoted-nxivm-sex-slaver-keith-raniere/

e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-20 23:20:20 UTC
First off, Allison Mack is hardly "jet set." She was an actress who had one break ("Smallville") and wasn't able to parlay that into other roles.

Secondly, as horrible as sex trafficking is, and as much as I hope they throw the book at her should she be convicted. To compare this to the horror that was Jonestown, where people were forced to drink poisoned Kool Aide and everyone died, cheapens what happened in Jonestown and make you look foolish.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-21 08:13:49 UTC
First off, Allison Mack is hardly "jet set." She was an actress who
had one break ("Smallville") and wasn't able to parlay that into other
roles.
She had a few small bits in other productions, but nothing like
she had in "Smallville." To be fair, Tom Welling didn't have much
either until his role on "Lucifer." And nearly a decade passed between
the two shows.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Secondly, as horrible as sex trafficking is, and as much as I hope they
throw the book at her should she be convicted. To compare this to the
horror that was Jonestown, where people were forced to drink poisoned
Kool Aide and everyone died, cheapens what happened in Jonestown and
make you look foolish.
Aside from The Peoples Temple Agricultural Project (aka
Jonestown) and NNVIM both being cultist in nature, I don't see any
real connection.
2018-04-21 18:53:11 UTC
On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 03:13:49 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
First off, Allison Mack is hardly "jet set." She was an actress who
had one break ("Smallville") and wasn't able to parlay that into other
roles.
She had a few small bits in other productions, but nothing like
she had in "Smallville." To be fair, Tom Welling didn't have much
either until his role on "Lucifer." And nearly a decade passed between
the two shows.
LIAR!
Secondly, as horrible as sex trafficking is, and as much as I hope they
throw the book at her should she be convicted. To compare this to the
horror that was Jonestown, where people were forced to drink poisoned
Kool Aide and everyone died, cheapens what happened in Jonestown and
make you look foolish.
Aside from The Peoples Temple Agricultural Project (aka
Jonestown) and NNVIM both being cultist in nature, I don't see any
real connection.
LIAR!!

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-21 21:31:43 UTC
She had a few small bits in other productions, but nothing like
she had in "Smallville." To be fair, Tom Welling didn't have much
either until his role on "Lucifer." And nearly a decade passed between
the two shows.
LIAR!
*******
I’m sorry, do you know something of Susan or Tom’s Carter’s that would indicate this to be a lie?
******
What connection is there between a sex-trafficking ring and the atrocity that was Jonestown?
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-22 05:15:57 UTC
She had a few small bits in other productions, but nothing like
she had in "Smallville." To be fair, Tom Welling didn't have much
either until his role on "Lucifer." And nearly a decade passed between
the two shows.
LIAR!
*******
I’m sorry, do you know something of Susan or Tom’s Carter’s that would indicate this to be a lie?
*****
I think it is just the one word that they can post, outside of the signature file. (I really wish I hadn't scrolled down to that.)
I apologize for hyperbole in my original post, by the way. "Jet Set Jonestown" makes for a catchy lead line, but it wasn't a mass suicide and mass murder situation. (People often overlook that a lot of the deaths at the Jonestown complex were homicides. Both gun homicides, like that of the Congressman who was there on a fact finding trip and others in his party and in the compound, and people forced to take poison, including kids who were fed poison.)
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-22 11:23:01 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
She had a few small bits in other productions, but nothing like
she had in "Smallville." To be fair, Tom Welling didn't have much
either until his role on "Lucifer." And nearly a decade passed between
the two shows.
LIAR!
*******
I’m sorry, do you know something of Susan or Tom’s Carter’s
that would indicate this to be a lie?
*****
I think it is just the one word that they can post, outside of the
signature file. (I really wish I hadn't scrolled down to that.)
The guy has some serious self issues as expressed in his sig.
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Numerous people had been injected with cyanide. At autopsy it was
found these people hadn't consumed the poison. But many did.
The thing is, Jones had the people drink Flavor-Aide that he
claimed was laced with poison many times before, as proved in the
audio tapes he recorded. In those instances, there was no poison and
the event was a "test." As such, it's very plausible those who did
drink thought it was another test. It's not like Jones would have told
them about the murder of Congressman Ryan and his people.
It can be argued that the people at the site would have herd the
gun shots, but they may not presume they were from the Congressman
being shot. They were in the middle of a jungle, so most might just
presume the shots came from hunters. Humans are great at being able to
rationalize things.
Post by d***@gmail.com
and people forced to take
poison, including kids who were fed poison.)
The children were definitely murdered as they could not possibly
consent to taking poison.
marston shores
2018-04-22 17:06:05 UTC
The guy has some serious self issues as expressed in his sig.
You have some serious demons that need Rev' Larson to cast out. Will you
make the call and be set free?
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-22 11:16:05 UTC
She had a few small bits in other productions, but nothing like
she had in "Smallville." To be fair, Tom Welling didn't have much
either until his role on "Lucifer." And nearly a decade passed between
the two shows.
LIAR!
*******
I’m sorry, do you know something of Susan or Tom’s Carter’s that
would indicate this to be a lie?
*****
Auto-correct is making your posts funny. The intended mean comes
through, but still, funny.
Secondly, as horrible as sex trafficking is, and as much as I hope they
throw the book at her should she be convicted. To compare this to the
horror that was Jonestown, where people were forced to drink poisoned
Kool Aide and everyone died, cheapens what happened in Jonestown and
make you look foolish.
Aside from The Peoples Temple Agricultural Project (aka
Jonestown) and NNVIM both being cultist in nature, I don't see any
real connection.
LIAR!!
******
What connection is there between a sex-trafficking ring and the atrocity that was Jonestown?
Other than the cult like status of both, I don't see any real
connection. If anyone sees something I don't, they are free to state
what they see.
marston shores
2018-04-22 17:06:34 UTC
Auto-correct is making your posts funny.
His bedding a nigger isn't funny, fiend.
marston shores
2018-04-22 17:05:12 UTC
Aside from The Peoples Temple Agricultural Project
Jones allowed niggers, and other subhumans, to like side by side with
whites. He was possessed by demons. He needed to die to preserve the
superior white race.
e***@hotmail.com
Wow. You used to be funny. Now you’ve descended into pathetic.
marston shores
2018-04-23 20:50:09 UTC
You used to be funny.
I've always been serious, fiend.
BDK
2018-04-23 22:35:51 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by e***@hotmail.com
You used to be funny.
I've always been serious, fiend.
Even sadder.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-24 00:28:38 UTC
Oh yeah. You being so serious is part of why you were hilarious!
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-21 08:12:52 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
With an unpronounceable name, but tons of contacts in the world of
entertainment, business and the "famous for being famous," a group
that posed as a self-help organization has been exposed and busted as
being something a lot worse.
Read on, this one is really messed up. Especially because of how
many folks involved should have known better or been able to walk
before things got too messed up. As a friend of mine on Twitter
( https://twitter.com/UWBio ) said, Cult leaders have that magnetism
http://time.com/5248810/allison-mack-keith-raniere-nxivm-sex-cult/
<http://time.com/5248810/allison-mack-keith-raniere-nxivm-sex-cult/>
https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Hundreds-of-thousands-in-cash-were-seized-from-12826689.php
<https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Hundreds-of-thousands-in-cash-were-seized-from-12826689.php>
Calling Allison Mack a part of the "Jet Set" is a bit much. Back
when she was on "Smallville," you could have supported the claim. Now,
not so much.
Post by d***@gmail.com
http://www.news10.com/news/local-news/mother-of-nxivm-member-speaks-out/1091155850
<http://www.news10.com/news/local-news/mother-of-nxivm-member-speaks-out/1091155850>
https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2010/11/bronfman-201011
<https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2010/11/bronfman-201011>
At least the women can have the title of "jet set" supported.

[...]

Nothing really different from what the other links report.
There's nothing I see that would allow a connection to Jonestown.
The members of The People's Temple were either murdered or committed
suicide. There is nothing in any of the articles to suggest this was a
consideration with NXIVM.

claim to be a jew
marston shores
2018-04-22 17:07:59 UTC
The members of The People's Temple were either murdered or committed
suicide.
They were mixing races. They needed to be eliminated to secure the
superior white race, fiend.
joeturn
http://www.wellaware1.com/the-jonestown-massacre-hoax/
d***@gmail.com
Whoopi Goldberg, Eddie Murphy & Dennis Rodman would all have been very, very young at the time, if they had even been born.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-24 09:04:52 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Slowjoe doesn't let reality get in the way of his trolling.
2018-04-24 16:49:10 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Whoopi was 22,Rodman and Murphy were both 17.

Just the right age for The Peoples Temple hoax
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-24 16:54:16 UTC

Except, the hoax only exists in your head. People died. Deal with it.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-25 08:53:23 UTC
On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 09:49:10 -0700 (PDT), joeturn <***@yahoo.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
http://www.wellaware1.com/the-jonestown-massacre-hoax/
Whoopi Goldberg, Eddie Murphy & Dennis Rodman would all
have been very, very young at the time, if they had even been born.
Whoopi was 22,Rodman and Murphy were both 17.
Just the right age for The Peoples Temple hoax
Except it wasn't a hoax. There is ample evidence.
Had any of the people you mention been there, they would be dead
now.
2018-04-26 02:54:02 UTC
[...]
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
http://www.wellaware1.com/the-jonestown-massacre-hoax/
Whoopi Goldberg, Eddie Murphy & Dennis Rodman would all
have been very, very young at the time, if they had even been born.
Whoopi was 22,Rodman and Murphy were both 17.
Just the right age for The Peoples Temple hoax
Except it wasn't a hoax. There is ample evidence.
Had any of the people you mention been there, they would be dead
now.
Not so Enter Key,at first you said they were not born yet then you claim they

are dead after drinking said coolaide. It just did not happen Jim joens is

alive an acting on Pawn Stars as the old man.It was a skit made for tv. Just

like the Charles Manson/Tate psyops,Sharon Tate is still alive and still

married to Roman Polanski
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-26 03:09:01 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
http://www.wellaware1.com/the-jonestown-massacre-hoax/
Whoopi Goldberg, Eddie Murphy & Dennis Rodman would all
have been very, very young at the time, if they had even been born.
Whoopi was 22,Rodman and Murphy were both 17.
Just the right age for The Peoples Temple hoax
Except it wasn't a hoax. There is ample evidence.
Had any of the people you mention been there, they would be dead
now.
Not so Enter Key,at first you said they were not born yet then you claim they
are dead after drinking said coolaide. It just did not happen Jim joens is
alive an acting on Pawn Stars as the old man.It was a skit made for tv. Just
like the Charles Manson/Tate psyops,Sharon Tate is still alive and still
married to Roman Polanski
Is there ANYTHING you believe actually happened?

Hey, K. At least he doesn't seem to be afraid of the ENTER key!
joeturn
2018-04-26 03:24:46 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
http://www.wellaware1.com/the-jonestown-massacre-hoax/
Whoopi Goldberg, Eddie Murphy & Dennis Rodman would all
have been very, very young at the time, if they had even been born.
Whoopi was 22,Rodman and Murphy were both 17.
Just the right age for The Peoples Temple hoax
Except it wasn't a hoax. There is ample evidence.
Had any of the people you mention been there, they would be dead
now.
Not so Enter Key,at first you said they were not born yet then you claim they
are dead after drinking said coolaide. It just did not happen Jim joens is
alive an acting on Pawn Stars as the old man.It was a skit made for tv. Just
like the Charles Manson/Tate psyops,Sharon Tate is still alive and still
married to Roman Polanski
Is there ANYTHING you believe actually happened?
Hey, K. At least he doesn't seem to be afraid of the ENTER key!
Show this to him now Jethrow be sure to view the other comparisons on "you decide" Like Nicole and Megan ect...

e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-26 07:28:44 UTC
No, she wasn’t. I decided.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-26 09:09:03 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
[...]
http://youtu.be/WRUSgohgnes
I've made my decision.
Patti and Sharon do look similar, but since they're sisters,
that's to be expected. But it's very obvious they are different
people. The others look NOTHING like each other.
2018-04-26 09:02:57 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
http://www.wellaware1.com/the-jonestown-massacre-hoax/
Whoopi Goldberg, Eddie Murphy & Dennis Rodman would all
have been very, very young at the time, if they had even been born.
Whoopi was 22,Rodman and Murphy were both 17.
Just the right age for The Peoples Temple hoax
Except it wasn't a hoax. There is ample evidence.
Had any of the people you mention been there, they would be dead
now.
Not so Enter Key,at first you said they were not born yet then you claim they
are dead after drinking said coolaide. It just did not happen Jim joens is
alive an acting on Pawn Stars as the old man.It was a skit made for tv. Just
like the Charles Manson/Tate psyops,Sharon Tate is still alive and still
married to Roman Polanski
Is there ANYTHING you believe actually happened?
Hey, K. At least he doesn't seem to be afraid of the ENTER key!
He has FINALLY overcome the intense fear he had of that one key.
I wonder what he hopes to gain from lying about what I posted. I
don't expect Slowjoe to actually offer an honest answer about that.
2018-04-26 09:02:08 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by joeturn
http://www.wellaware1.com/the-jonestown-massacre-hoax/
Whoopi Goldberg, Eddie Murphy & Dennis Rodman would all
have been very, very young at the time, if they had even been born.
Whoopi was 22,Rodman and Murphy were both 17.
Just the right age for The Peoples Temple hoax
Except it wasn't a hoax. There is ample evidence.
Had any of the people you mention been there, they would be dead
now.
Not so Enter Key,at first you said they were not born yet
What do you gain from lying? I really want to know.
David asked if they had been born yet. To the educated, nontrolls
of the world, he and I are different people. And asking if someone had
been born isn't the same as saying they weren't yet born.
Post by joeturn
then you claim they
are dead after drinking said coolaide. It just did not happen Jim joens is
Had they been at Jonestown, they would be dead.
Post by joeturn
alive an acting on Pawn Stars as the old man.
Again with the lying. What do you think you gain from constantly
posting that which you, and everyone reading, know is not true?
Post by joeturn
It was a skit made for tv. Just
like the Charles Manson/Tate psyops,Sharon Tate is still alive and still
married to Roman Polanski
They are dead, of course. And you know they are.