Shine the light on pedophiles like BDK
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2018-07-01 21:42:50 UTC
I'M GONNA FUCKING DOX YOU, PERVERT.
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-02 02:25:23 UTC
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 23:42:50 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
I'M GONNA FUCKING DOX YOU, PERVERT.
Troll, troll, troll your boat,
Gently down the stream...
BDK
2018-07-02 13:07:45 UTC
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 23:42:50 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
I'M GONNA FUCKING DOX YOU, PERVERT.
Troll, troll, troll your boat,
Gently down the stream...
Wonder what I did to get his panties in a twist?

I must have posted something about one of his heroes Eohoe, or Slowjoe.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-03 09:14:59 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 23:42:50 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
I'M GONNA FUCKING DOX YOU, PERVERT.
Troll, troll, troll your boat,
Gently down the stream...
Wonder what I did to get his panties in a twist?
I must have posted something about one of his heroes Eohoe, or Slowjoe.
I do hope we get to find out what it was.
BDK
2018-07-03 18:31:49 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 23:42:50 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
I'M GONNA FUCKING DOX YOU, PERVERT.
Troll, troll, troll your boat,
Gently down the stream...
Wonder what I did to get his panties in a twist?
I must have posted something about one of his heroes Eohoe, or Slowjoe.
I do hope we get to find out what it was.
I kind of wonder if he's a drive by troll? He's not going to find out
anything really interesting about me, if he does figure out who I am.
My "record" consists of a couple of traffic tickets, going back to the
70's. Whoopie!
joeturn
BIG DOG KENNELS
BDK
2018-07-03 21:50:14 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
You're getting as bad as Herc/Graham Cooper, posting shit nobody
understands but you.
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-04 15:30:09 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 23:42:50 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
I'M GONNA FUCKING DOX YOU, PERVERT.
Troll, troll, troll your boat,
Gently down the stream...
Wonder what I did to get his panties in a twist?
I must have posted something about one of his heroes Eohoe, or Slowjoe.
I do hope we get to find out what it was.
I kind of wonder if he's a drive by troll? He's not going to find out
anything really interesting about me, if he does figure out who I am.
My "record" consists of a couple of traffic tickets, going back to the
70's. Whoopie!
BIG DOG KENNELS
ARK WELDING PAJAMAS.
I can post non-sectors too.
2018-07-04 18:21:45 UTC
BIG DOG KENNELS

ARK WELDING PAJAMAS.
I can post non-sectors too.
BURMA!
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-02 01:39:28 UTC
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 23:42:50 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
I'M GONNA FUCKING DOX YOU, PERVERT.
Please don't eat me! I'm just a tiny baby goat. If you wait a few
minutes, my brother will be coming over your bridge, and he's much
larger than I am.
2018-07-07 09:10:23 UTC
Your shining the light on K wills to he loves little boys. Ed Rhodes may also be a pedophile as he loves to parrot the Government shills and we all know that all government shills are indeed pedophiles.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-07 09:46:49 UTC
Your shining the light on K wills to he loves little boys. Ed Rhodes may also be a pedophile as he loves to parrot the Government shills and we all know that all government shills are indeed pedophiles.
***
Just when I believe you’ve reached your limit in vileness, you surprise me!
joeturn
2018-07-07 10:03:18 UTC
Don't be surprised Ed Rhodes just bend over and brace yourself,it will only hurt for a little while.I'll only stick the head of it in.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-07 11:35:41 UTC
*****
Not in your lifetime!
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-07 14:49:46 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Your shining the light on K wills to he loves little boys. Ed Rhodes may also be a pedophile as he loves to parrot the Government shills and we all know that all government shills are indeed pedophiles.
***
Just when I believe you’ve reached your limit in vileness, you surprise me!
Don't be surprised Ed Rhodes just bend over and brace yourself,it will only hurt for a little while.I'll only stick the head of it in.
Again you openly admit you're gay.
Ultimately your sexual orientation doesn't matter, but why do you
feel so COMPELLED to post about it so often? I really want to know.
2018-07-07 14:49:38 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
I'M GONNA FUCKING DOX YOU, PERVERT.
Your shining the light on K wills to he loves little boys.
Since when?
Post by joeturn
Ed Rhodes may also be a pedophile as he loves to parrot the Government shills and we all know that all government shills are indeed pedophiles.
You really need to get professional mental health care. Your
inability to tell the difference between reality and your fantasies
isn't good.
That's serious advice, not an insult.