MI5 Mindcontrol .... "losing your mind"
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-04-24 20:06:09 UTC
currently 21:03 24/04/2018

There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
2018-04-24 21:13:34 UTC
Sorry, Vic. I’m certain you’re hearing these voices, but I don’t believe they’re coming from outside influences.
2018-04-25 14:14:22 UTC
Sorry, Vic. I’m certain you’re hearing these voices, but I don’t believe they’re coming from outside influences.
Well, of COURSE they are....they're coming from MI5, duh!

Have you been listening to KWilly (Shit #3)???
He's a LIAR!

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-25 17:16:38 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:14:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Sorry, Vic. I’m certain you’re hearing these voices, but I don’t believe
they’re coming from outside influences.
Well, of COURSE they are....they're coming from MI5, duh!
Post proof, blithering idiot!
Have you been listening to KWilly (Shit #3)???
He's a LIAR!
Stop projecting your OWN pathological lying onto all those that you feel
are superior to you, you disgusting pathological liar!
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-25 17:52:38 UTC
Sorry, Vic. I’m certain you’re hearing these voices, but I don’t believe they’re coming from outside influences.
Well, of COURSE they are....they're coming from MI5, duh!
*****
duh, your ass! There’s no evidence that voices can be beamed into people’s heads by MI6 or anyone else!

Have you been listening to KWilly (Shit #3)???
He's a LIAR!
2018-04-25 18:18:37 UTC
Sorry, Vic. I’m certain you’re hearing these voices, but I don’t believe they’re coming from outside influences.
Well, of COURSE they are....they're coming from MI5, duh!
*****
duh, your ass! There’s no evidence that voices can be beamed into people’s heads by MI6 or anyone else!
Duh, YOUR ass. Are you of the KWilly school of evidence...namely that
absence of evidence is evidence of absence?

And it's MI5 not MI6.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-25 18:27:40 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:18:37 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
duh, your ass! There’s no evidence that voices can be beamed into people’s heads by MI6 or anyone else!
Duh, YOUR ass. Are you of the KWilly school of evidence...namely that
absence of evidence is evidence of absence?
And it's MI5 not MI6.
Usenet's dingleberry, dumb anal Razovic, is squeaking again! LOL
e***@hotmail.com

I am of the school that unless you can provide evidence of your claims, they belong in the fiction department. And you can’t provide Jack Shit to support your claim! (I will try to keep it in mind that he thinks it’s MI5, not MI6.) But there’s still nothing to verify his or your claim. He needs help, you’re a troll.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-25 08:54:49 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 21:03 24/04/2018
There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
You need to speak with your psychiatrist. Surely there is some
medication, or combination of medications, that can help. It's obvious
the Clozapine (I think that's what you mentioned) isn't working for
you.
I believe you're "hearing" these voices. However, they aren't the
result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
2018-04-25 14:14:22 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 03:54:49 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 21:03 24/04/2018
There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
You need to speak with your psychiatrist. Surely there is some
medication, or combination of medications, that can help. It's obvious
the Clozapine (I think that's what you mentioned) isn't working for
you.
NOTHING will work for him until MI5 ceases its mindcontrol.
Post by KWills Shill #3
I believe you're "hearing" these voices.
He HEARS them because they're REAL. There is no such thing as an
'auditory hallucination'.
Post by KWills Shill #3
However, they aren't the
result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
absence, LIAR?
<snigger>

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-25 17:13:56 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:14:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You need to speak with your psychiatrist. Surely there is some
medication, or combination of medications, that can help. It's obvious
the Clozapine (I think that's what you mentioned) isn't working for
you.
NOTHING will work for him until MI5 ceases its mindcontrol.
Psychotic NONSENSE!
I believe you're "hearing" these voices.
He HEARS them because they're REAL. There is no such thing as an
'auditory hallucination'.
Idiotic BULLSHIT!
However, they aren't the
result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
absence, LIAR?
More idiotic and psychotic BULLSHIT from the resident psychopath! <BG>
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
e***@hotmail.com
Your evidence the agencies can do this is what?
2018-04-25 18:20:32 UTC
However, they aren't the
result of MI5, or any other group or agency.
And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
absence, LIAR?
*****
Your evidence the agencies can do this is what?
Your evidence they can't do this is what?

Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-25 18:27:26 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:20:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
And your EVIDENCE is what? That absence of evidence is evidence of
absence, LIAR?
*****
Your evidence the agencies can do this is what?
Your evidence they can't do this is what?
It ONLY happens to a very very few unimportant, clinically attested nutters,
Retardovic. Are YOU an unimportant clinically attested nutter? <BG>
Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
Are you a paranoid psychotic idiot? (Like we don't know it, eh, psycho?) LOL
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-25 18:38:31 UTC
Your evidence they can't do this is what?

Are you a KWilly (Shit #3) sockpuppet?
I am not K. A simple examination of the IP addresses would show that.

My evidence that they CANNOT do this is simply that no evidence as surfaced that they CAN!
2018-04-25 14:14:22 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 21:03 24/04/2018
There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
They WANT you to lose your mind...that's the whole PURPOSE of MI5
mindcontrol.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-25 17:17:01 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
There has been a lot of mindcontrol in the house today. A moment ago,
a male voice said "losing your mind".
They WANT you to lose your mind...that's the whole PURPOSE of MI5
mindcontrol.
YOU want him to lose his mind! It's the whole purpose of your notorious
lying her! You imagining that you have some sort of "power" over, or
negative influence on him helps you to cope with your huge inferiority
complex, you lowly psychopathic cretin!
--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-25 17:51:07 UTC
And don’t listen to this guy, he cares nothing about your wellbeing.
2018-04-25 18:25:22 UTC
They WANT you to lose your mind...that's the whole PURPOSE of MI5=20
mindcontrol.=20
--=20
And don=E2=80=99t listen to this guy, he cares nothing about your wellbeing=
You need to get your formatting straightened out, sunshine. Posting
below the sig line doesn't work.

And his wellbeing is outside my control...it's entirely within MI5's

claim to be a jew
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-25 18:40:14 UTC
You need to get your formatting straightened out, sunshine. Posting
below the sig line doesn't work.

And his wellbeing is outside my control...it's entirely within MI5's
control.
*****
There is no reason to believe MI5, or any other external force, is behind the voices. And you are feeding his fear.