This is a test
2018-06-15 18:28:39 UTC
I put Microsoft Edge on my phone, so this message should be coming in under the rincewind handle and not the ejay handle
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-15 18:30:04 UTC
Mind you, when > I < look at it, it just says “me.”
Government Shill #2
2018-06-16 01:21:24 UTC
Mind you, when > I < look at it, it just says “me.”
Says ***@hotmail.com

Are you a Discworld fan? Rincewind?

Them™
Pay Section
Disinformation Directorate
Ministry of Information
Antipodean Division
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-16 01:26:54 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Mind you, when > I < look at it, it just says “me.”
Are you a Discworld fan? Rincewind?
Oh yes. Big reader. Rincewind is one of my favorite characters.
Mind you, someone told me I had to be a "Lensman" fan since I had an account that was "Lensman1955," as a science fiction fan, I know OF the Lensmen, but I've never read a word of the series.
Government Shill #2
2018-06-16 03:19:44 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Mind you, when > I < look at it, it just says “me.”
Are you a Discworld fan? Rincewind?
Oh yes. Big reader. Rincewind is one of my favorite characters.
Mind you, someone told me I had to be a "Lensman" fan since I had an account that was "Lensman1955," as a science fiction fan, I know OF the Lensmen, but I've never read a word of the series.
I read Lensmen about... 30 years ago. Don't remember it, although I do remember
I liked it.

I started the Discworld series in the 80s, but only read the first two. I went
back to it last year. Reading them in sequence as much as possible. I'm halfway
through the witches books at the moment.

Antipodean Division
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-16 12:02:30 UTC
I put Microsoft Edge on my phone, so this message should be coming in under the rincewind handle and not the ejay handle
On my screen it says, "From: ***@hotmail.com"
And your word wrap has been disabled.
e***@yahoo.com
2018-06-16 15:00:02 UTC
On my screen it says, "From: ***@hotmail.com"
And your word wrap has been disabled.
*****
This is back on the browser designed for iPhones. The word wrap disabling is a good reason for dropping Microsoft Edge.