TRUMP ——► [D] DEMOCRATS / LOW I.Q.
Add Reply
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2018-07-06 16:54:02 UTC
PRESIDENT TRUMP: I said it the other day, yes, she is a low IQ individual,
Maxine Waters. I said it the other day. High — I mean, honestly, she’s
somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe that.
(APPLAUSE)

https://www.prisonplanet.com/trump-mocks-very-low-iq-maxine-waters.html

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

“ Jews rule by proxy...
(psychiatry "science" racket)
The Jews have now gained control
of the most powerful countries... "

— Malaysia P.M. Mahatir
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-06 18:04:27 UTC
Post by Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
PRESIDENT TRUMP: I said it the other day, yes, she is a low IQ individual,
Maxine Waters. I said it the other day. High — I mean, honestly, she’s
somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe that.
(APPLAUSE)
https://www.prisonplanet.com/trump-mocks-very-low-iq-maxine-waters.html
Why are you posting the same post three different times?

Oh yes. Let me accept the conclusions of a known pathological liar.
Storage Unit
2018-07-09 22:50:33 UTC
Post by Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
PRESIDENT TRUMP: I said it the other day, yes, she is a low IQ individual,
Maxine Waters. I said it the other day. High — I mean, honestly, she’s
somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe that.
(APPLAUSE)
https://www.prisonplanet.com/trump-mocks-very-low-iq-maxine-waters.html
Why are you posting the same post three different times?
Why are you replying to a bot?
--
Emacs OS