George and Barbara - A love story
Andrew Nichols
2018-04-18 01:29:15 UTC

Let's not forget the old school Pizzagate:

e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-18 01:56:03 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
http://youtu.be/AAZQaYKZMTI
http://www.federaljack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/BOYS-TOWN-NEWS.jpg
http://youtu.be/ock73QRJBto
Pizzagate didn't exist Andy. But you know that.

The other two things are just videos.
Andrew Nichols
2018-04-18 02:21:22 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Andrew Nichols
http://youtu.be/AAZQaYKZMTI
http://www.federaljack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/BOYS-TOWN-NEWS.jpg
http://youtu.be/ock73QRJBto
Pizzagate didn't exist Andy. But you know that.
The other two things are just videos.
It's existed for thousands of years.

Young kids have been the prey of the Elite for a very long time.

Even back in Jesus' day.
joeturn
Yes I can remember him saying "suffer the little Childdre cum unto me and forbid them not.He was a pedophile.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-18 06:13:58 UTC

****
I’m not saying there haven’t been sexual preditation, I’m saying the specific conspiracy theory known as “Pizzagate,” wasn’t real!
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-18 09:02:38 UTC
On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 19:21:22 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Andrew Nichols
http://youtu.be/AAZQaYKZMTI
http://www.federaljack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/BOYS-TOWN-NEWS.jpg
http://youtu.be/ock73QRJBto
Pizzagate didn't exist Andy. But you know that.
The other two things are just videos.
It's existed for thousands of years.
Young kids have been the prey of the Elite for a very long time.
Even back in Jesus' day.
That pedophiles, hebeophiles, etc. have existed isn't in dispute.
The incident known as Pizzagate was long ago proved to be a hoax. What
gain did you hope to realize by mentioning something you know, and
knew, to be a hoax?
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-18 09:02:11 UTC
On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 18:29:15 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
http://youtu.be/AAZQaYKZMTI
Sucky song.
Why bring up something so long ago PROVED to be a hoax?
Post by Andrew Nichols
http://www.federaljack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/BOYS-TOWN-NEWS.jpg
http://youtu.be/ock73QRJBto
You have the absolute WORST taste in music.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.