Your Location Data Is Being Sold-Often Without Your Knowledge
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-03-04 15:28:10 UTC
I don't worry about my personal data. I am worrying about **ORGED DATA
AND EVIDENCES**, aka, governments telling lies! ;)
Your Location Data Is Being Sold-Often Without Your Knowledge
As location-aware advertising goes mainstream-like that Jack in the Box ad
that appears whenever you get near one, in whichever app you have open at
the time-and as popular apps harvest your lucrative location data, the
potential for leaking or exploiting this data has never been higher.
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
Mr. Man-wai Chang