Oliver North becomes NRA President
Add Reply
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-08 17:47:42 UTC
Comments?

Colonel North, of course, knows a bit about conspiracies.... ;)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/oliver-north-named-president-of-the-national-rifle-association/2018/05/07/02cd2742-521c-11e8-9c91-7dab596e8252_story.html?utm_term=.7f017068a75b

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/oliver-north-named-president-of-the-national-rifle-association/2018/05/07/02cd2742-521c-11e8-9c91-7dab596e8252_story.html?utm_term=.7f017068a75b>

I'm kind of amazed the NRA "pulled the trigger" here. It is a bold choice. Particularly due to that history.

I used to wonder if Col. North could be consulted, quietly, about things that could be done to help the people of Venezuela. He'd have a unique insight there.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-09 09:50:44 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Comments?
Colonel North, of course, knows a bit about conspiracies.... ;)
Maybe a bit :)
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/oliver-north-named-president-of-the-national-rifle-association/2018/05/07/02cd2742-521c-11e8-9c91-7dab596e8252_story.html?utm_term=.7f017068a75b
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/oliver-north-named-president-of-the-national-rifle-association/2018/05/07/02cd2742-521c-11e8-9c91-7dab596e8252_story.html?utm_term=.7f017068a75b>
I'm kind of amazed the NRA "pulled the trigger" here. It is a bold choice.
Particularly due to that history.
North was a member of the armed forces. He would certainly know
firearms well enough. And Iran Contra was back in, I think, 1986.
Enough time has passed that it won't likely be an issue.
Post by d***@gmail.com
I used to wonder if Col. North could be consulted, quietly, about things
that could be done to help the people of Venezuela. He'd have a unique
insight there.
I'm curious as to what insight he might have. Venezuela isn't
exactly a good friend of the United States. Not like Iran was back in
the 80's.

"Bobcat" Goldthwait has a very funny, IMO, take on Oliver North
and Iran Contra. It was on his "Meat Bob" album.

If, for some reason, the link doesn't quite work right, the bit
starts at the 9:07 mark.
2018-05-09 23:00:21 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I used to wonder if Col. North could be consulted, quietly, about things
that could be done to help the people of Venezuela. He'd have a unique
insight there.
I'm curious as to what insight he might have. Venezuela isn't
exactly a good friend of the United States. Not like Iran was back in
the 80's.
"Bobcat" Goldthwait has a very funny, IMO, take on Oliver North
and Iran Contra. It was on his "Meat Bob" album.
http://youtu.be/wALIez5L7yM
See how far I have brought you? You are now using youtube as a viable source of information.You go Enter Key.I never lost faith in your ability to learn.
Post by KWills Shill #3
If, for some reason, the link doesn't quite work right, the bit
starts at the 9:07 mark.
Strategic Writer, Psuchotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
2018-05-10 09:41:34 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by d***@gmail.com
I used to wonder if Col. North could be consulted, quietly, about things
that could be done to help the people of Venezuela. He'd have a unique
insight there.
I'm curious as to what insight he might have. Venezuela isn't
exactly a good friend of the United States. Not like Iran was back in
the 80's.
"Bobcat" Goldthwait has a very funny, IMO, take on Oliver North
and Iran Contra. It was on his "Meat Bob" album.
http://youtu.be/wALIez5L7yM
See how far I have brought you? You are now using youtube as a viable source of information.You go Enter Key.I never lost faith in your ability to learn.
It's not a viable source of information. It's "Bobcat"
Goldthwait's comedy bit about Oliver North. I included it because I
think it's funny.
It's truly sad that you're too stump stupid to understand. But it
does make your trying to use videos that fail to prove anything you
claim so often.
I see you're still pants shitting scared of the ENTER key. You
should see a professional about this extreme fear you have of that one
key.
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-10 20:02:46 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I used to wonder if Col. North could be consulted, quietly, about things
that could be done to help the people of Venezuela. He'd have a unique
insight there.
I'm curious as to what insight he might have. Venezuela isn't
exactly a good friend of the United States. Not like Iran was back in
the 80's.
"Bobcat" Goldthwait has a very funny, IMO, take on Oliver North
and Iran Contra. It was on his "Meat Bob" album.
http://youtu.be/wALIez5L7yM
Thank you! Ironically, not a few folks had that reaction at the time. The Treat Williams thing is classic, come to think he looked like a young Treat Williams.
2018-05-11 09:25:21 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 13:02:46 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com
wrote:

[...]
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by KWills Shill #3
"Bobcat" Goldthwait has a very funny, IMO, take on Oliver North
and Iran Contra. It was on his "Meat Bob" album.
http://youtu.be/wALIez5L7yM
Thank you! Ironically, not a few folks had that reaction at the time.
It was before I was really paying attention to political matters,
so I didn't have any reaction. But I have seen snippets of the
hearings on Youtube, so I fully understand the reaction.
Post by d***@gmail.com
The Treat Williams thing is classic, come to think he looked like a
young Treat Williams.
That joke was lost on me when I first heard it. Knowing who Treat
Williams is now, I have to agree.
I've heard Colin Farrell is signed to play Oliver North for the
Iran Contra documentary show on Amazon. With the right makeup and
lighting, he could look like North.
marston shores
2018-05-13 18:42:48 UTC
It was before I was really paying attention
You never pay attention.

Kent B. Will's 2000 Felony, first of TWO in Iowa

WILLS, KENT BRADLEY 05771 FECR145250 (POLK)
01/24/2000 Offense Date THEFT 2ND DEGREE - 1978 (FELD) WITHDRAWN
01/24/2000 Offense Date THEFT 3RD DEGREE - 1978 (AGMS)
03/07/2000 DEFERRED JUDGMENT (At that time) Sentence: 365 Day(s)
03/07/2000 PROBATION INFORMAL; 8/07/01-TRNFRD TO FORMAL 365 Day(s)
03/07/2000 COMMUNITY SERVICE 50 Hour(s)
03/07/2000 REFERRED TO OTHER AGENCY 1ST TIME OFFENDER CLASS
08/07/2001 JAIL PROB HRG 11 Day(s)
08/07/2001 JAIL PROB HRG 11 Day(s) TIME SERVED
08/07/2001 PROBATION EXTENDED PROB HRG
04/16/2002 PROBATION EXTENDED TO 08/06/03
04/16/2002 IMPOSED 7 Day(s)
04/16/2002 OTHER/MISCELLANEOUS PROB HRG 6 Day(s)
04/16/2002 DETENTION PROB HRG 6 Day(s)
08/07/2003 PRIOR ORDERS CONTINUED PROB EXTENDED UNTIL 8-06-04
11/26/2003 REVOKED PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL
11/26/2003 PLACEMENT HRG PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL120 Day(s)
11/26/2003 SUSPEND PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; TIME SERVED 106 Day(s)
11/26/2003 COMMUNITY CORR PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL 14 Day(s)
( When Kent's second Felony revoked the rest of his Probation.)

KBW > Greg is DESPERATE to deflect from the TRUTH
KBW > that he recently outted himself as the Tucci sock.

ms > Illogical Kentucci, it would serve him no purpose
ms > to make a sock to defend you, would it friend?
ms >
ms > It's all starting to close in on you, isn't it, liar?

In 2000 Kent was sent to jail for 120+ days for thieving.

In 2004 Kent was convicted to 10 years of prison but
instead he was sent to
Fort Des Moines Residential Correctional Center.

One of Kent's friends works in such a place and
pointed out they are called "halfway houses".

When asked WHY convicts are sent to those instead
of prison, Kim would not say, for fear the information
would be used on Kent.

However, "halfway houses" are well known and documented
as being for convicts with problems with Drug, Liquor, Mental
Illness or reintegration with society after long prison sentences.

Kent won't say which problem caused
Judge Michael D Huppert to send him
to a "half way house" called Fort Des
Moines Residential Correctional Center
instead of prison.

Of course, Kent is still trying to pretend
that Fort Des Moines Residential Correctional
center is the Fort Des Moines museum.

Charges, Dispositions, Sentences
Title: STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR176876 (POLK)
Citation Number:

Count 01
08/12/2003 Offense Date BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE - 1983 (FELC)
12/17/2003 Adj.Date: GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence 10 Year(s) SUSPENDED PRISON
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/16/09
Count 02
08/12/2003 Offense BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE - UNOCCUPIED MOTOR VEHICLE
(AGMS)
12/17/2003 GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON Duration: 2 Year(s) SUSPENDED PRISON
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION Duration: 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE Duration: 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/06/09
Count 03
08/12/2003 USING JUVENILE TO COMMIT AN INDICTABLE OFFENSE(FELC)709A.
6(2)
12/17/2003 GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON Duration: 10 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: SUSPENDED PRISON 10 Year(s)
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-13 19:19:06 UTC
*****
You’ve never said anything worth paying attention to!
marston shores
Says the race traitor!
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-14 15:35:35 UTC
You’re a liar, a bigot, and a blasphemer. You have no say over me!
marston shores
2018-05-14 17:40:33 UTC
You’re a liar
I only speak the truth, fiend!
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-14 21:05:25 UTC
You’re a liar
I only speak the truth, fiend!
*****
You edited my post and responded as if the edit were what I had actually written.

That’s lying, and you do it on a constant basis.

They’re holding a space open for you in the Pit!
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-15 10:03:34 UTC
Post by marston shores
You’re a liar
I only speak the truth, fiend!
As of the time I write this, the only time you've ever posted
anything true was when you thought it would advance one or more of
your MANY lies.

What do the other members of Lar$on's cult think of your racist
views?
What do the other members of Lar$on's cult think of your claim
that Lar$on is the messiah?

About Bob Larson:
">He works hard at scamming gullible suckers, yes he does.
"Yes he does."
Marston agreeing that Lar$on scams people in Message-ID:
<onlk8g$31i$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"Shut up, gook! You have no right to demand anything."
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <oogthh$1fvn$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"Whites and niggers should never mix! It's against God's will."
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <o7ljuj$1ah7$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"Japan is full of gooks and gook lovers. When Jesus returns, he will
judge them as he will all the inferior races.
Praise God!"
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <oogt9n$1fvn$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"I am proud to be a racist."
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,

"You probably have the mark of Cain (dark skin) on you now."
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <oem0q3$n6v$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"I lied about the pictures."
Marston Shores admitting he lied about the pictures he claimed I
posted in Message-ID: <o2kkih$146k$***@gioia.aioe.org>

Me:Once again you PROVE that, for you, lying is as natural as
breathing. Not that this was ever in question.

Marston Shores: Indeed.

Marston Shores actually admitting lying is very easy for him in

Moe: I'm glad I decided to be Pagan. The Goddess is way more
compassionate than that sadist.

Marston: There is no "Goddess", that's Satan deceiving you.

Me: And you would know, since you worship Satan.

Marston: That I would, heathen.

Marston Shores openly admitting he worships Satan in

Marston Shores claims Bob Lar$on is christ:
"I will make
sure of that for as long as you deny that Bob Larson can save your
immortal soul."

"You need to go to Bob Larson for salvation, Kentucci"
Marston Shores claiming Bob Larson is the savior in

"You need Bob Larson in your life. He can save your soul."
Marston Shores claiming Bob Larson is the savior. Again.
Not with your face blindness.Even you third eye wont function.Try to get on a regimen of iodine.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-17 09:08:38 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by d***@gmail.com
The Treat Williams thing is classic, come to think he looked like a
young Treat Williams.
That joke was lost on me when I first heard it. Knowing who Treat
Williams is now, I have to agree.
I've heard Colin Farrell is signed to play Oliver North for the
Iran Contra documentary show on Amazon. With the right makeup and
lighting, he could look like North.
Not with your face blindness.
I realize Treat, Colin and Oliver are not the same person. Just
as you do. But you will lie and claim they are all the same person.
Post by joeturn
Even you third eye wont function.
Whereas there is no third eye, it can't function.
Post by joeturn
Try to get on a regimen of iodine.
Why? Do you hold the delusion that I have hypothyroidism?
2018-05-17 19:00:28 UTC
Surprised nobody dug this out;

KWills Shill #3
2018-05-18 11:47:50 UTC
Surprised nobody dug this out;
http://youtu.be/xqcZ2xwvGp0
That is funny.
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-19 04:55:19 UTC
Surprised nobody dug this out;
http://youtu.be/xqcZ2xwvGp0
That is funny.
Classic! I didn't remember seeing this, am glad I did now. Phil Hartman and William Shatner! Good stuff.