Holy Shit!!!
2018-05-25 00:43:37 UTC
https://necrocanada.com/obituaries-2018/ernest-primeau-1942-2018/#.WwdbUu4vyUk

http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/obituary.asp?oid=1078116

http://www.murphyfuneralhome.ca/runtime.php?Keywords=Primeau&range-start=&range-end=&SiteId=196&NavigatorId=693761
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-25 01:14:38 UTC
Why are you surprised? Everybody said he had passed.

At Callahan's, someone would go to the chalk line in front of the fireplace, finish his drink and make a toast;

A moment's silence for Ernie Primeau. I will wonder for the rest of my life if he honestly believed what he was posting. But he's officially gone now and may he rest in piece.

C*R*A*S*H (That's the glass, hitting the fireplace.)
Government Shill #2
2018-05-25 01:22:17 UTC
https://necrocanada.com/obituaries-2018/ernest-primeau-1942-2018/#.WwdbUu4vyUk
Vale Ernie. You were hilarious. :-(

The evidence in this case is the evidence that they don't reveal but is
nonetheless there for all to see, if you have half a brain. Ernie
Ernie Primeau - alt.conspiracy 24 January 2015

I am not a homo. Ernie
Ernie Primeau - alt.conspiracy 17 February 2014

True, there have been times I have deviated from the truth, but deceive and
lie, never. Ernie
Ernie Primeau - alt.conspiracy 31 August 2014

Au contraire, 20 years ago I was completely bald and considered mentally
ill. Then I regrew my hair and my overall health improved, including my
mental health,
Ernie Primeau - alt.conspiracy 05 May 2014

Even if you don't believe that it proves it, you must admit it is a lot of
proof. Ernie
Ernie Primeau - alt.conspiracy 23 February 2015

Who said I was proud of my stupidity? Ernie
Ernie Primeau - alt.conspiracy 11 January 2015

Them™
Pay Section
Disinformation Directorate
Ministry of Information
Antipodean Division
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-25 01:26:53 UTC
It's over, GS#2, let it go.

We can all start pointing out Justin/Cha Chi's dumb statements now! He's probably going to be around for quite some time.
BDK
2018-05-25 02:49:23 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Shill #2
I thought he was gone long before that. Sad anyway. He was funny as
hell.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Government Shill #2
2018-05-25 02:59:09 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Yeah, I thought he'd gone a couple of months ago, not just last month.

Antipodean Division
e***@hotmail.com
He may have taken ill. That would explain his absence from alt.baldspot.
Government Shill #2
2018-05-25 05:48:29 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
You could be right. ISTR that one of the kOOkers announced his death a while
ago, though. In any case, another of the great kOOks leaves us.

The Stages of Loonity (Copyright 2000 tsuDesigns)
1) Find old, unsubstantiated web page. Repost
contents. Be pleasant, if possible.
2) When people complain that you are posting nonsense,
reply that they have been deceived by (fill in the
blank)
[ ] ZOG
[ ] The NWO
[ ] Politicians
[ ] The secret government
[ ] The aviation cabal
[ ] The guvmintcuntrolled press
[ ] Librul gun grabbers
[ ] Russian Sputniks (thanks Nancy!)
[ ] Other: ______________________
3) When the others scoff, scream "coverup" and accuse
them of being paid shills.
4) When the others attempt to disprove your arguments,
disappear.
5) Reappear, and post condescending messages about
what fools these mortals be.
6) Use the word "sheeple" (or at least imply it) to
show how all-knowing you are, even though you have
never been outside the county of your birth.
7) Find bell tower.
d***@gmail.com
May he rest in peace.
Justin Tyme
2018-05-25 19:02:12 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2

Agreed. He was a once in a generation gift to us all. Justin
%
point is he's gone and we'll all miss our friend
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-25 13:45:54 UTC
Yeah, I will miss him, stubborn old cuss that he was!
Justin Tyme
2018-05-25 17:00:00 UTC
He was a great man. Justin

Justin Tyme

He was a great man. Justin
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-25 17:23:45 UTC
He was a great man. Justin
*****
I’m sorry to have to break this to you, Justin/Cha Chi, but he was still a fraud! None of his evidence showed hair regrowth and he either didn’t show for the meeting or hid from me and lied about not seeing me. May he rest in piece, but his passing doesn’t validate the nonsense he was selling.
Justin Tyme
2018-05-25 19:04:37 UTC
wrote in message news:dfd97c10-7b6b-40ee-9867-***@googlegroups.com...

He was a great man. Justin
*****
I’m sorry to have to break this to you, Justin/Cha Chi, but he was still a
fraud! None of his evidence showed hair regrowth and he either didn’t show
for the meeting or hid from me and lied about not seeing me. May he rest in
piece, but his passing doesn’t validate the nonsense he was selling.

------------

Did you see how much hair he has in his final photo? Almost a full head.
Remember, he was completely bald at one time. Justin

http://www.murphyfuneralhome.ca/book-of-memories/3506656/Primeau-Ernest/service-details.php
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-25 19:58:35 UTC
On Fri, 25 May 2018 14:04:37 -0500, "Justin Tyme"
Post by Justin Tyme
He was a great man. Justin
*****
I’m sorry to have to break this to you, Justin/Cha Chi, but he was still a
fraud! None of his evidence showed hair regrowth and he either didn’t show
for the meeting or hid from me and lied about not seeing me. May he rest in
piece, but his passing doesn’t validate the nonsense he was selling.
------------
Did you see how much hair he has in his final photo? Almost a full head.
Remember, he was completely bald at one time. Justin
http://www.murphyfuneralhome.ca/book-of-memories/3506656/Primeau-Ernest/service-details.php
That's a very old picture of him. But you know that.
marston shores
2018-05-28 15:03:35 UTC
That's a very old
Kent B. Will's 2000 Felony, first of TWO in Iowa

WILLS, KENT BRADLEY 05771 FECR145250 (POLK)
01/24/2000 Offense Date THEFT 2ND DEGREE - 1978 (FELD) WITHDRAWN
01/24/2000 Offense Date THEFT 3RD DEGREE - 1978 (AGMS)
03/07/2000 DEFERRED JUDGMENT (At that time) Sentence: 365 Day(s)
03/07/2000 PROBATION INFORMAL; 8/07/01-TRNFRD TO FORMAL 365 Day(s)
03/07/2000 COMMUNITY SERVICE 50 Hour(s)
03/07/2000 REFERRED TO OTHER AGENCY 1ST TIME OFFENDER CLASS
08/07/2001 JAIL PROB HRG 11 Day(s)
08/07/2001 JAIL PROB HRG 11 Day(s) TIME SERVED
08/07/2001 PROBATION EXTENDED PROB HRG
04/16/2002 PROBATION EXTENDED TO 08/06/03
04/16/2002 IMPOSED 7 Day(s)
04/16/2002 OTHER/MISCELLANEOUS PROB HRG 6 Day(s)
04/16/2002 DETENTION PROB HRG 6 Day(s)
08/07/2003 PRIOR ORDERS CONTINUED PROB EXTENDED UNTIL 8-06-04
11/26/2003 REVOKED PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL
11/26/2003 PLACEMENT HRG PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL120 Day(s)
11/26/2003 SUSPEND PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; TIME SERVED 106 Day(s)
11/26/2003 COMMUNITY CORR PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL 14 Day(s)
( When Kent's second Felony revoked the rest of his Probation.)

KBW > Greg is DESPERATE to deflect from the TRUTH
KBW > that he recently outted himself as the Tucci sock.

ms > Illogical Kentucci, it would serve him no purpose
ms > to make a sock to defend you, would it friend?
ms >
ms > It's all starting to close in on you, isn't it, liar?

In 2000 Kent was sent to jail for 120+ days for thieving.

In 2004 Kent was convicted to 10 years of prison but
instead he was sent to
Fort Des Moines Residential Correctional Center.

One of Kent's friends works in such a place and
pointed out they are called "halfway houses".

When asked WHY convicts are sent to those instead
of prison, Kim would not say, for fear the information
would be used on Kent.

However, "halfway houses" are well known and documented
as being for convicts with problems with Drug, Liquor, Mental
Illness or reintegration with society after long prison sentences.

Kent won't say which problem caused
Judge Michael D Huppert to send him
to a "half way house" called Fort Des
Moines Residential Correctional Center
instead of prison.

Of course, Kent is still trying to pretend
that Fort Des Moines Residential Correctional
center is the Fort Des Moines museum.

Charges, Dispositions, Sentences
Title: STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR176876 (POLK)
Citation Number:

Count 01
08/12/2003 Offense Date BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE - 1983 (FELC)
12/17/2003 Adj.Date: GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence 10 Year(s) SUSPENDED PRISON
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/16/09
Count 02
08/12/2003 Offense BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE - UNOCCUPIED MOTOR VEHICLE
(AGMS)
12/17/2003 GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON Duration: 2 Year(s) SUSPENDED PRISON
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION Duration: 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE Duration: 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/06/09
Count 03
08/12/2003 USING JUVENILE TO COMMIT AN INDICTABLE OFFENSE(FELC)709A.
6(2)
12/17/2003 GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON Duration: 10 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: SUSPENDED PRISON 10 Year(s)

e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-25 20:52:24 UTC
Did you see how much hair he has in his final photo? Almost a full head.
Remember, he was completely bald at one time. Justin

http://www.murphyfuneralhome.ca/book-of-memories/3506656/Primeau-Ernest/service-details.php
*****
He looks bald, with just a fringe of hair to me. There’s no proof that he was ever more bald than this, but even if he was, would the results shown in that photo be worth tweezing off your body hair and smearing yourself with some questionable compound?