"Political" Theater
Add Reply
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-02 07:26:09 UTC
I can clearly see, from listening to AM Radio. Shortwave Radio and the like, and what I see on the Internet and even in this NG, i see a whole lot of people falling for Hegelian Dialectial.

All these talking heads, are nothing more than FUNCTIONARIES.

Michael "Savage" Weiner, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, others.

Fox News, CBS, CNN, etc.

all, FUNCTIONARIES.

There is one reason why Mrs Clinton wil never be tried in a court of law over her crimes.

It's simply, they, Bill and Hill are ptotected b the Rothschild Family.

The AM Radio is so bad during the day time, most of the time I listen to Bluegrass Music.

And trust me, I hate bluegrass music.

But, it certainly is better than hearing a constant stream of verbal diarrhea.

I did my job online. I made sites, paid for domains, printed letters, wasted God knows how much on postage, envelopes, printer ink.

And, frankly, at 50 years old, I'm tired.

Very.

So, I, crazy Luke Nichols must warn anyone who will listen, don't fall for this Political Theater.

Even Alex Jones.

Billy Hicks, or whatever his name is.

The things he's doing to his ex wife is unheard of.

But people keep buying his super male vitality, which I have heard, gives people the SHITS.

I actually donated a little bit to his ex wife.

I don't know her.

I don't know if she's good or evil.

I do know one thing, I don't like Alex Jones.

He's a performance artist.

He sits in his studio, fucking Leanne Macadoo,and many other women.

You want to know who the real patriots were?

Bill Cooper. John Stadtmiller. Clay Douglas.

Those were the real patriots.

And, let me conclude this thread with a tidbit of information about me,.

At 17 years old, and my mother had to sign me in, I joined the US Army.

The real Army.

And, i served. Not perfectly, but I did it.

And today, I don't even agree with the Oath I took at MEPS.

Because I can take a lot out of life nad I have.

But one thing I abstelutly cannot stand it BS>

And the world seems to have more than it's share of that.

Luke
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-02 07:54:43 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
[...]
Let me speak one minute about the Consitution.

It's a grand idea. Very elegant and carefully crafted.

But here is my thoughts about it.

Ok. Evergyone has glamourized the term, "Illuminati."

Truth be known, there are worse Secret Societies than them.

There are certain Secret Socities could walk into Buckingham Palace, and tell the FUCKING QUEEN, to get down on her knees, and bark like a dog and she'd have tod o it.

Ok.

So, back to this Constitution.

Everyone likes to say that term: Consitution. Sounds fucking amazing.

It's just become a nice little piece of paper, that people pull out of their asses, to make them feel good about themselves.

Take for example, the Skull and Bones Secret Order.

THEY believe they are above the Consitution.

And that's fine.

Everyone on this planet has a part to play.

But truth be known, IF They don't have to follow that Document, why the fuck would we?

Soery for cursing. Told you, I'm 50 years old and tired.

So, that's my thoughts about it.

Luke
Government Shill #2
2018-08-02 08:06:45 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 00:54:43 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Let me speak one minute about the Consitution.
If you have to.
Post by Andrew Nichols
It's a grand idea. Very elegant and carefully crafted.
But here is my thoughts about it.
Ok. Evergyone has glamourized the term, "Illuminati."
Nope.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Truth be known, there are worse Secret Societies than them.
There are certain Secret Socities could walk into Buckingham Palace, and tell the FUCKING QUEEN, to get down on her knees, and bark like a dog and she'd have tod o it.
Er, bullshit.
Post by Andrew Nichols
It's just become a nice little piece of paper, that people pull out of their asses, to make them feel good about themselves.
Take for example, the Skull and Bones Secret Order.
Meaningless bullshit.
Post by Andrew Nichols
THEY believe they are above the Consitution.
And that's fine.
Is it?
Post by Andrew Nichols
But truth be known, IF They don't have to follow that Document, why the fuck would we?
You would need to show that they don't, before you have a valid argument.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Soery for cursing. Told you, I'm 50 years old and tired.
Get some time up Princess! 50? You're such a noob.
Post by Andrew Nichols
So, that's my thoughts about it.
After reading your thoughts, I am as confused as ever about what the actual fuck
you are on about.

"I'm naturally paranoid as hell, and..."
andrew luke nichols
alt.conspiracy - 15 April 2017
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-02 08:14:59 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
So, that's my thoughts about it.
After reading your thoughts, I am as confused as ever about what the actual fuck
you are on about.
"I'm naturally paranoid as hell, and..."
andrew luke nichols
alt.conspiracy - 15 April 2017
I'll try to make it simple, for even you #312.

My mother died, january 5th. And in 8 months, I have lost over 140 pounds.

Truth be known, I'm dying.

I look at myself in the mirror and don't even recognize myself.

I look like something that crawled out of a concentration camp.

I don't want to eat. I rarely sleep.

And still yet, I have to get up and vven make myself walk another step.

and I get up in the morning and thank this God I'm even alive.

So I don't have much now to lose.

So, frankly, I don't care what anyone has to say about me.

especially on lunaticouthouse.com

Luke
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-02 08:27:25 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
[...]
I use to LOVE going to church. Now, I cannot even stand to hear any preacher at all.

I tune to another station altogether.

I don't care for self proclaimed prophets.

Like RG Stair.

I cannot even stand to listen to C2C AM any more.

Because, at 50, I have totally realized it's ALL a well crafted lie.

I am only here, on this NG right now for 2 reasons:

1. YOu
2. I know the right people will read what I post.

Other than that, I'm a walking dead man.

and guess what. so is every other mother fucker on this planet.

Luke
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-02 08:38:39 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
[...]
Now, tomorrow, first thing I'll do at daybreak, is hhank this God I'm alive.

At 8:30am, I'll go the funeral directory.

And make a payment on my mom's funeral.

then, I'll drive to the Courtouse, and pay my property taxes.

THEN, maybe, I'll stop by a store and buy an orange juice.

and I'll come home to this TOMB called a mobile home.

And I'll thank this God I even had the strength to do this.

Luke
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-02 08:49:29 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
[...]
Now, I rarely send out any data at all on this Internet.

I only tell people what I want them to know; nothing more; nothing lesss.

Because, #312 I have realized, people have become nothing more than data.

And information is the new currency.

I am living in fucking bizzaro world. where absolutely nothing makes snnse.

Luke
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-02 08:51:22 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
[...]
whereas, people use to be end users, now, they have become nothing more than NODes.

Might as well plug a USB Cable up o their fucking asses.

Luke
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-02 09:11:11 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
[...]
If the world stands, and I don't see that happening much longer, in 20 years, I'll be dead. Not even a footnote in the story of mankind.

And these children, will worship an AI Computer and WON'T know any better.

what the Holy Bible, you hate, calls "The Beast."

And that's where I stand this morning, after being up all night.

It's almost daybreak.

And I'll pray to my God, and thank Him I'm alive for now.

Then, I'll run my errands.

Do whatever my brother and his kids and grandkids need.

And, then, I'll come home; maybe.

And sit here and remember my Mother.

A decent woman. An honest woman. A hard working woman.

And that's what my day will be like.

Luke
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-02 09:18:02 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
[...]
When I had her funeral, on January 10th, I didn't see in that chapel what eeryone else saw.

i saw a MURDER VICTIM; kILLED by a society that deamed her a "Useless Eater."

Luke
Government Shill #2
2018-08-02 23:43:08 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 02:18:02 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
When I had her funeral, on January 10th, I didn't see in that chapel what eeryone else saw.
i saw a MURDER VICTIM; kILLED by a society that deamed her a "Useless Eater."
See, again this is your deluded world view. Listen to the doom and gloom
merchants long enough and they bring you down to their level. That make money
off of your misery. Stop listening to them. Reject their bullshit. It's not
true.

The biggest conspiracy has always been the
fact that there is no conspiracy.
Nobody's out to get you.
Nobody gives a shit whether you live or die.
There, you feel better now?
-- Dennis Miller
BDK
2018-08-03 15:03:55 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
[...]
You've swallowed nonsense for so long, you can't shake free of it, and
now you're just miserable. I hate to say it, as I'm not a huge fan of
shrinks in most cases, but maybe it's time to talk to someone about
being depressed.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Government Shill #2
2018-08-02 23:41:25 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 02:11:11 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
If the world stands, and I don't see that happening much longer, in 20 years, I'll be dead. Not even a footnote in the story of mankind.
Well, yeah. That happens.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And these children, will worship an AI Computer and WON'T know any better.
I doubt that.
Post by Andrew Nichols
what the Holy Bible, you hate,
I don't hate it. As fiction it's ok. A bit hard to read. Doesn't make a whole
lot of sense. Has some nasty shit about rape, slavery, and genocide. I just
wouldn't go around thinking it is a basis for living my life.
Post by Andrew Nichols
calls "The Beast."
So, the beast isn't "the Devil" then? Huh.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And that's where I stand this morning, after being up all night.
It's almost daybreak.
And I'll pray to my God, and thank Him I'm alive for now.
Waste of breath.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Then, I'll run my errands.
Do whatever my brother and his kids and grandkids need.
Do something you like. Take a hike, ride a bike, hire a canoe, shoot some hoops,
book a lane, roller skate, LIVE.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And, then, I'll come home; maybe.
And sit here and remember my Mother.
A decent woman. An honest woman. A hard working woman.
It's all very well to remember.

I will spend a couple of hours this afternoon editing my Dad's life story. He
wrote a dozen chapters of his life in Word. I'm correcting the errors, putting
in some pictures, and making it all into one file. When I'm finished I will get
some copies printed and give them out to his grandkids.

But I'm not going to spend my whole day moping about in mourning for a man I
loved dearly, but has now gone forever. What good would that do him? None.

LIVE your life.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And that's what my day will be like.
Sad.

As a Christian, shouldn't you be happy that she is now with your god? Isn't that
what you strive for?

As an atheist my Mum and Dad are dead. Their ashes spread on water. Their atoms
returned to the universe. Their consciousnesses gone. I'm happy with that
outcome.

Why does your religious belief not give you comfort? Isn't that what you have
been sold all your life?

Serious questions, Dud.

"The only way to avoid eternal punishment for sins we never
committed from this all-loving God is to accept his son,
who is actually himself, as our savior. So, God sacrificed
himself to himself to save us from himself. Barking mad!"
Peter Boghossian, A Manual for Creating Atheists
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-03 01:32:52 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
If the world stands, and I don't see that happening much longer, in 20 years, I'll be dead. Not even a footnote in the story of mankind.
Well, yeah. That happens.
*****
I walked past a funeral service once (I’ve actually had several pass me by, but this one stuck in my head.) There was the hearse and so many, many cars in a line traveling behind the horse. I remember looking at it and thinking; “Yeah, you’ll be able to fit my funeral into a chartuse micro bus!”

And I’m OK with that. It’s going to be just my immediate family and nobody, outside of a few people who’ve seen my street magic show will remember me at all.
Government Shill #2
2018-08-03 02:14:52 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Andrew Nichols
If the world stands, and I don't see that happening much longer, in 20 years, I'll be dead. Not even a footnote in the story of mankind.
Well, yeah. That happens.
*****
I walked past a funeral service once (I’ve actually had several pass me by, but this one stuck in my head.) There was the hearse and so many, many cars in a line traveling behind the horse. I remember looking at it and thinking; “Yeah, you’ll be able to fit my funeral into a chartuse micro bus!”
And I’m OK with that. It’s going to be just my immediate family and nobody, outside of a few people who’ve seen my street magic show will remember me at all.
Yeah. I'll be lucky if anymore than just my wife turns up. And I doubt I'll be
bothered, what with being dead and all.

Funerals are for the living. The dead don't give a shit.

Although... it would be fun to issue tasers and make it a condition that the
last one standing gets all my stuff.

An atheist is a man who has no invisible means of support.
- John Buchan
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-03 09:25:56 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Andrew Nichols
If the world stands, and I don't see that happening much longer, in 20 years, I'll be dead. Not even a footnote in the story of mankind.
Well, yeah. That happens.
*****
I walked past a funeral service once (I’ve actually had several
pass me by, but this one stuck in my head.) There was the hearse and
so many, many cars in a line traveling behind the horse. I remember
looking at it and thinking; “Yeah, you’ll be able to fit my funeral
into a chartuse micro bus!”
And I’m OK with that. It’s going to be just my immediate family and
nobody, outside of a few people who’ve seen my street magic show will
remember me at all.
None of us will be remembered 500 years from now. Sure, it's
*possible* someone may find an archive of our posts and read them out
of curiosity. But that is as much as any of us can hope for.
Very few people ever reach the level where they are remembered
for centuries. Without using a search engine, name one of the three
winners of the $1billion+ Powerball. Odds are you can't remember any
names. And it's only been about two and a half years since the three
people won.
.
Government Shill #2
2018-08-02 23:28:16 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 01:51:22 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
whereas, people use to be end users, now, they have become nothing more than NODes.
Might as well plug a USB Cable up o their fucking asses.
You don't have to participate. I don't have a mobile phone. I don't need one. I
don't carry one. I'm not addicted to one.

Like all things, food, alcohol, sex, etc, the internet needs to be taken in
moderation. It's a tool, not a lifestyle. You can be as connected to it as you
want. You could live in a Unabomber style shack, in fact, I wouldn't be at all
surprised. No Matrix out there

The information super highway showed the average person
what some nerd thinks about Star Trek.
Homer J. Simpson.
Government Shill #2
2018-08-02 23:24:31 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 01:49:29 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Now, I rarely send out any data at all on this Internet.
I only tell people what I want them to know; nothing more; nothing lesss.
Because, #312 I have realized, people have become nothing more than data.
To some businesses this is pretty accurate. As far as real live people are
concerned you are wrong. People still treat people as people. At least in the
circles I move in. We don't have the gloom and doom merchants in this country
like you do. We don't have the crazy preachers you listen(ed) to. People here
are too busy getting out and living life to worry about things that will never
happen.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And information is the new currency.
In some ways, yes.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I am living in fucking bizzaro world. where absolutely nothing makes snnse.
You have been. Your world view has been pretty screwed up for 50 years. None of
it is real. This is why religion is so bad. It makes people fear. They tell you
that "god" is the answer to the fear. It's cyclical. They teach you to fear,
then show you the answer, then give you something else to fear.. Keeps you
coming back on Sundays.

One of the things that is wrong with religion is that it teaches us to be
satisfied with answers which are not really answers at all.
Richard Dawkins
Government Shill #2
2018-08-02 23:18:07 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 01:38:39 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Now, tomorrow, first thing I'll do at daybreak, is hhank this God I'm alive.
You're wasting your breath. He's not there.
Post by Andrew Nichols
At 8:30am, I'll go the funeral directory.
And make a payment on my mom's funeral.
then, I'll drive to the Courtouse, and pay my property taxes.
THEN, maybe, I'll stop by a store and buy an orange juice.
and I'll come home to this TOMB called a mobile home.
And I'll thank this God I even had the strength to do this.
Again, waste of breath. Your god is no more real than Zeus, Zarquon, or Odin.

We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever
believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
Richard Dawkins (1941 - ), "The Root of All Evil"
Government Shill #2
2018-08-02 23:15:45 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 01:27:25 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
I use to LOVE going to church. Now, I cannot even stand to hear any preacher at all.
Sounds to me like you are getting sane. Well done. Keep going.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I tune to another station altogether.
I don't care for self proclaimed prophets.
Another leap towards sanity. Those guys rot your brain with stupid shit.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Like RG Stair.
I cannot even stand to listen to C2C AM any more.
Because, at 50, I have totally realized it's ALL a well crafted lie.
Of course it is. Took ya long enough. But kudos on getting there.
Post by Andrew Nichols
1. YOu
Shucks! You're making me blush.
Post by Andrew Nichols
2. I know the right people will read what I post.
Other than that, I'm a walking dead man.
and guess what. so is every other mother fucker on this planet.
You not dead till your dead. And then you're dead. Live the only life you'll
ever get. Don't waste it.

"Don't you realize, bonehead that CERN is changing timelines?
They are fudging up space and time, itself.
ON PURPOSE."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 20 March 2017
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-02 23:28:00 UTC
Had a couple of great preachers both in Newport and later in Providence. Both of them made the gospel fresh and relevant. Lest you think I like any and all preachers, I had another at St. Rocco’s who preached the gospel like he was Rush Limbaugh. When he told us the fate of our immortal souls depended on us voting for anti-abortion, anti-gay rights candidates, we mutually decided another church was in our future!
Government Shill #2
2018-08-02 23:48:07 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Andrew Nichols
I use to LOVE going to church. Now, I cannot even stand to hear any preacher at all.
Sounds to me like you are getting sane. Well done. Keep going.
*****
Had a couple of great preachers both in Newport and later in Providence. Both of them made the gospel fresh and relevant. Lest you think I like any and all preachers, I had another at St. Rocco’s who preached the gospel like he was Rush Limbaugh. When he told us the fate of our immortal souls depended on us voting for anti-abortion, anti-gay rights candidates, we mutually decided another church was in our future!
How do you determine, among all of the conflicting preachers, which ones have
"the truth"? They can't all be right. They can all be wrong.

"Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of
spiritual things, but more frequently than not struggles against the divine
Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God."
Martin Luther
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-03 03:20:20 UTC
It’s not impossible that they’re all wrong. But I tend to try and follow the ones who tell me that Jesus wants us to be nice to one another. At the very least, I assume this advice won’t lead me to deliberately hurt people in the delusion that I am spiritually better than them!
Government Shill #2
2018-08-03 03:24:26 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
How do you determine, among all of the conflicting preachers, which ones have
"the truth"? They can't all be right. They can all be wrong.
*****
It’s not impossible that they’re all wrong. But I tend to try and follow the ones who tell me that Jesus wants us to be nice to one another. At the very least, I assume this advice won’t lead me to deliberately hurt people in the delusion that I am spiritually better than them!
Sounds fair.

What if I just told you "be nice to one another"? Does that not help? I'm real.

There's nothing an agnostic can't do if he doesn't know whether he believes
in anything or not.
Monty Python
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-03 05:28:14 UTC
You’re not the Messiah. More importantly, your passively aggressive nature colors my acceptance of advice from you.
BDK
2018-08-03 15:13:48 UTC
You?re not the Messiah. More importantly, your passively aggressive nature colors my acceptance of advice from you.
But "The Messiah" only exists on paper (Where is the proof he was
anymore than a troublemaker the Romans got rid of?), and Shill#2 is
saying basically the same thing, be nice to each other.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-03 17:42:10 UTC
Post by BDK
You?re not the Messiah. More importantly, your passively aggressive nature colors my acceptance of advice from you.
But "The Messiah" only exists on paper (Where is the proof he was
anymore than a troublemaker the Romans got rid of?), and Shill#2 is
saying basically the same thing, be nice to each other.
I'm going to try to explain. It's not going to do any good. But I'm going to try;

I'm not Jewish, Islamic or Wiccan, but I respect the belief sets of Jews, Muslims and Wiccan.

I am Catholic, but I respect the belief sets of Baptists, Protestants and 7 Day Adventists. (Snake Christians, not so much, it says in the Bible; "Do not test the Lord, your God.)

I am not atheist, but I respect both of you for your (lack of) belief sets.

However, you refuse to respect MY belief set. To the point that, in this thread, you say; "Well, Ed's a believer, so we'll have to knock off a couple of points for him!"

Do you see it now?
Government Shill #2
2018-08-04 00:28:22 UTC
Post by BDK
[...]
"Everyone has the right to hold whatever beliefs they want. And everyone else
has the right to find those beliefs fucking ridiculous."
- Ricky Gervais

I believe I would like a beer.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-04 01:46:26 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by BDK
[...]
Yeah. I didn't think you'd understand.
It's not whether you think my beliefs are "fucking ridiculous" or not. It's the fact that you won't give me the respect of those beliefs. You HAVE to make comments projecting your lack of belief onto my beliefs. I don't got around commenting on how your lack of belief will send you to Hell or comment on your soul. But you HAVE to comment that "Ed's a believer so we can take off a couple of points for him."
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-02 09:58:31 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 01:14:59 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
I'll try to make it simple, for even you #312.
My mother died, january 5th.
My condolences.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And in 8 months, I have lost over 140 pounds.
Wow. How obese were you?
Post by Andrew Nichols
Truth be known, I'm dying.
Were you diagnosed by a medical professional?
Post by Andrew Nichols
I look at myself in the mirror and don't even recognize myself.
I look like something that crawled out of a concentration camp.
I don't want to eat. I rarely sleep.
And still yet, I have to get up and vven make myself walk another step.
Sounds like depression. Speak to someone to see if this is the
case.
Post by Andrew Nichols
and I get up in the morning and thank this God I'm even alive.
So I don't have much now to lose.
So, frankly, I don't care what anyone has to say about me.
especially on lunaticouthouse.com
So why do you bother with posting?
2018-08-02 23:10:58 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
I'll try to make it simple, for even you #312.
My mother died, january 5th. And in 8 months, I have lost over 140 pounds.
I'm sorry to hear that. My dad died on the 29th of December. And in 7 months I
have lost 0 kilograms. My doctor tells me to look 5 kilos.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Truth be known, I'm dying.
We all are. It's just the timing which is in doubt.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I look at myself in the mirror and don't even recognize myself.
I look like something that crawled out of a concentration camp.
I don't want to eat. I rarely sleep.
Well, there's ya problem. Get your shit together, man!
Post by Andrew Nichols
And still yet, I have to get up and vven make myself walk another step.
and I get up in the morning and thank this God I'm even alive.
Try not thanking "god" and see if it makes any difference. I bet you a dollar it
doesn't.
Post by Andrew Nichols
So I don't have much now to lose.
So, frankly, I don't care what anyone has to say about me.
especially on lunaticouthouse.com
Uh? Who mentioned that website? Not me. Why bring it up?

"Yeah, you're right."
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-03 09:25:31 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
I'll try to make it simple, for even you #312.
My mother died, january 5th. And in 8 months, I have lost over 140 pounds.
I'm sorry to hear that. My dad died on the 29th of December. And in 7 months I
have lost 0 kilograms. My doctor tells me to look 5 kilos.
I suspect Luke has some depression that got worse when his mom
died. While there is no way for me to KNOW this, it would make sense.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I look at myself in the mirror and don't even recognize myself.
I look like something that crawled out of a concentration camp.
I don't want to eat. I rarely sleep.
Well, there's ya problem. Get your shit together, man!
He should speak with a psychiatrist about the possibility of
depression. Many times it can be treated.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by Andrew Nichols
And still yet, I have to get up and vven make myself walk another step.
and I get up in the morning and thank this God I'm even alive.
Try not thanking "god" and see if it makes any difference. I bet you a dollar it
doesn't.
I would be surprised if there was any change.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by Andrew Nichols
So I don't have much now to lose.
So, frankly, I don't care what anyone has to say about me.
especially on lunaticouthouse.com
Uh? Who mentioned that website? Not me. Why bring it up?
Valid question.
2018-08-02 09:58:09 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Let me speak one minute about the Consitution.
It's a grand idea. Very elegant and carefully crafted.
But here is my thoughts about it.
Ok. Evergyone has glamourized the term, "Illuminati."
Truth be known, there are worse Secret Societies than them.
Since the Illuminati disbanded in the 1700s, this is a given.
Post by Andrew Nichols
There are certain Secret Socities could walk into Buckingham Palace, and tell the FUCKING QUEEN, to get down on her knees, and bark like a dog and she'd have tod o it.
I eagerly await the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence you will present
for this. And you will present it, unless it's not true.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Ok.
So, back to this Constitution.
Everyone likes to say that term: Consitution. Sounds fucking amazing.
It's just become a nice little piece of paper, that people pull out of their asses, to make them feel good about themselves.
Take for example, the Skull and Bones Secret Order.
THEY believe they are above the Consitution.
I will enjoy seeing the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence you will
present for this claim. If this is just another example of you showing
reverence to your lord and master, Satan (the Father of all Lies), you
won't offer the evidence.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And that's fine.
Everyone on this planet has a part to play.
But truth be known, IF They don't have to follow that Document, why the fuck would we?
Soery for cursing. Told you, I'm 50 years old and tired.
And still mentally unbalanced.
Post by Andrew Nichols
So, that's my thoughts about it.
Your thoughts are disjointed. As always.
2018-08-02 08:02:22 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 00:26:09 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
But one thing I abstelutly cannot stand it BS>
Luke! Your bible is 100% BS. Have a good look at it. None of it makes any sense.

Instead of all the other crap you spend your time listening to, give these guys
a try. Ring in. Talk to them. They love talking to theists. Get your head out of
"god's" arse.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAtheistExperience/videos

God is "...arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and
proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive,
bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal,
genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic,
capriciously malevolent bully."
Richard Dawkins
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-02 09:58:02 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
I can clearly see, from listening to AM Radio. Shortwave Radio and the like, and what I see on the Internet and even in this NG, i see a whole lot of people falling for Hegelian Dialectial.
All these talking heads, are nothing more than FUNCTIONARIES.
Michael "Savage" Weiner, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, others.
Fox News, CBS, CNN, etc.
all, FUNCTIONARIES.
There is one reason why Mrs Clinton wil never be tried in a court of law over her crimes.
That reason being, she didn't commit any actionable offenses.
Post by Andrew Nichols
It's simply, they, Bill and Hill are ptotected b the Rothschild Family.
You will, of course, [provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence for
this claim. Unless the claim is based on lies.
Post by Andrew Nichols
The AM Radio is so bad during the day time, most of the time I listen to Bluegrass Music.
And trust me, I hate bluegrass music.
Why listen? Surely there are other radio stations.
Post by Andrew Nichols
But, it certainly is better than hearing a constant stream of verbal diarrhea.
I would imagine you get tired of talking to yourself.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I did my job online. I made sites, paid for domains, printed letters, wasted God knows how much on postage, envelopes, printer ink.
And, frankly, at 50 years old, I'm tired.
Very.
So, I, crazy Luke Nichols must warn anyone who will listen, don't fall for this Political Theater.
Because there is none to fall for.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Even Alex Jones.
Billy Hicks, or whatever his name is.
The things he's doing to his ex wife is unheard of.
What do you claim Bill Hicks is doing to his ex?
Post by Andrew Nichols
But people keep buying his super male vitality, which I have heard, gives people the SHITS.
You've heard no such thing.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I actually donated a little bit to his ex wife.
I don't know her.
I don't know if she's good or evil.
I do know one thing, I don't like Alex Jones.
What, in reality please, does Jones have to do with Hick's
ex-wife?
Post by Andrew Nichols
He's a performance artist.
Duh.
Post by Andrew Nichols
He sits in his studio, fucking Leanne Macadoo,and many other women.
If your claim is based in truth and reality, you will provide the
valid, verifiable evidence. If, as is so often the case, you're lying,
you won't provide it.
Post by Andrew Nichols
You want to know who the real patriots were?
Bill Cooper. John Stadtmiller. Clay Douglas.
Those were the real patriots.
And, let me conclude this thread with a tidbit of information about me,.
At 17 years old, and my mother had to sign me in, I joined the US Army.
The real Army.
And, i served. Not perfectly, but I did it.
I, for one, appreciate your service.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And today, I don't even agree with the Oath I took at MEPS.
Because I can take a lot out of life nad I have.
But one thing I abstelutly cannot stand it BS>
Yet you rarely post anything else. How odd.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And the world seems to have more than it's share of that.
Stop adding to it then.
BDK
2018-08-03 14:56:04 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
I can clearly see, from listening to AM Radio. Shortwave Radio and the like, and what I see on the Internet and even in this NG, i see a whole lot of people falling for Hegelian Dialectial.
Oh my, Lookey's usin' some big words...
Post by Andrew Nichols
All these talking heads, are nothing more than FUNCTIONARIES.
Michael "Savage" Weiner, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, others.
Wait...you got something RIGHT?

I can die now, I've seen everything.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Fox News, CBS, CNN, etc.
all, FUNCTIONARIES.
There is one reason why Mrs Clinton wil never be tried in a court of law over her crimes.
What crimes are those, exactly?
Post by Andrew Nichols
It's simply, they, Bill and Hill are ptotected b the Rothschild Family.
And away we go..
Post by Andrew Nichols
The AM Radio is so bad during the day time, most of the time I listen to Bluegrass Music.
And now the mystery is complete. I wondered what the missing thing was
that fucked you up, and here it is.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And trust me, I hate bluegrass music.
Sort of a punishment for your "sins"?
Post by Andrew Nichols
But, it certainly is better than hearing a constant stream of verbal diarrhea.
I did my job online. I made sites, paid for domains, printed letters, wasted God knows how much on postage, envelopes, printer ink.
And, frankly, at 50 years old, I'm tired.
You have a long way to go. You'll be a lot more tired, believe me.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Very.
So, I, crazy Luke Nichols must warn anyone who will listen, don't fall for this Political Theater.
But you've fallen for it totally. Oh, you mean the kind you don't like.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Even Alex Jones.
Billy Hicks, or whatever his name is.
If Bill Hicks was alive, he would be all up Jone's ass. That might have
been comedy gold..
Post by Andrew Nichols
The things he's doing to his ex wife is unheard of.\
Tell me more...
Post by Andrew Nichols
But people keep buying his super male vitality, which I have heard, gives people the SHITS.
It probably helps them get prostate cancer too.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I actually donated a little bit to his ex wife.
I don't know her.
I don't know if she's good or evil.
I do know one thing, I don't like Alex Jones.
He's a performance artist.
No!
Post by Andrew Nichols
He sits in his studio, fucking Leanne Macadoo,and many other women.
I doubt he's fucking many women, they aren't all money grubbing hoes.
Post by Andrew Nichols
You want to know who the real patriots were?
Bill Cooper. John Stadtmiller. Clay Douglas.
Those were the real patriots.
And, let me conclude this thread with a tidbit of information about me,.
At 17 years old, and my mother had to sign me in, I joined the US Army.
And I bet they were just thrilled to have you.
Post by Andrew Nichols
The real Army.
And, i served. Not perfectly, but I did it.
Good for you.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And today, I don't even agree with the Oath I took at MEPS.
Because I can take a lot out of life nad I have.
But one thing I abstelutly cannot stand it BS>
Yet you continually spout it.
Post by Andrew Nichols
And the world seems to have more than it's share of that.
You got that right, but you still keep on adding to the total.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Luke
Glad you're back.