AMERICA TAKES THE MARK OF THE BEAST AFTER BEING WARNED
a***@gmail.com
2017-07-31 22:52:01 UTC
AMERICA TAKES THE MARK OF THE BEAST AFTER BEING WARNED

Government Shill #2
2017-07-31 23:07:34 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
AMERICA TAKES THE MARK OF THE BEAST AFTER BEING WARNED
There is no "beast". Therefore, there is no "mark of the beast".

Relax. Live your life.

"All I have is hunches and images.
Not proof."
andrew luke nichols
alt.conspiracy - 08 February 2017
e***@yahoo.com
2017-08-01 07:05:43 UTC
The mark of the beast cannot happen until AFTER the anti-Christ miraculously survives a head wound that should kill him.

This hasn't happened yet, so whatever you've found, it can't be the mark of he beast.
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-01 08:48:30 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com
The mark of the beast cannot happen until AFTER the anti-Christ miraculously survives a head wound that should kill him.
This hasn't happened yet, so whatever you've found, it can't be the mark of he beast.
You never noticed the scars on barack obama's head?

Big uns.

Luke
KWills Shill #3
2017-08-01 09:01:23 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
The mark of the beast cannot happen until AFTER the anti-Christ miraculously survives a head wound that should kill him.
This hasn't happened yet, so whatever you've found, it can't be the mark of he beast.
You never noticed the scars on barack obama's head?
No one has.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Big uns.
Not to the mentally sound.
e***@yahoo.com

Not life threatening big.
Michael Moroney
2017-08-01 13:00:49 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
The mark of the beast cannot happen until AFTER the anti-Christ miraculously survives a head wound that should kill him.
This hasn't happened yet, so whatever you've found, it can't be the mark of he beast.
You never noticed the scars on barack obama's head?
Big uns.
No, Luke. The Bible states the Beast has to rise to power, be killed/
assassinated and then rise from the dead, not simply get itty bitty scars
on the back of his head. That has to happen before any of the "Mark of
the Beast" stuff happens. Unless you are claiming the Bible is lying.

Since no leader matching the Beast description has been assassinated and
rose from the dead, the "Mark of the Beast" stuff can't happen yet, so
voluntary RFID chips can't possibly be the Mark.

Why do you think Obama would be the Beast, anyway? Besides, he's gone,
he's no longer President, he can't do anything but enjoy his golf.

As kooky as the current President is, I'd think all you Bible kooks would
all be kooking about him. It would be at least more believeable.
BDK
2017-08-01 18:26:19 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
The mark of the beast cannot happen until AFTER the anti-Christ miraculously survives a head wound that should kill him.
This hasn't happened yet, so whatever you've found, it can't be the mark of he beast.
You never noticed the scars on barack obama's head?
Big uns.
Luke
I have scars on the back of my head, so does my best friend, so does a
coworker. So what?

Another stupid LOOkey claim that displays your ignorance.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
KWills Shill #3
2017-08-02 08:57:17 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
The mark of the beast cannot happen until AFTER the anti-Christ miraculously survives a head wound that should kill him.
This hasn't happened yet, so whatever you've found, it can't be the mark of he beast.
You never noticed the scars on barack obama's head?
Big uns.
Luke
I have scars on the back of my head, so does my best friend, so does a
coworker. So what?
Another stupid LOOkey claim that displays your ignorance.
I have a scar on the top of my head. At present it's still
covered with hair, but give it a decade or less and it will be quite
visible.
Maybe I'm the Anti-Christ. If so, someone peal me a grape!
marston shores
2017-08-03 19:04:07 UTC
Maybe I'm the Anti-Christ. If so, someone peal me a grape!
--
Says the man who corrupted a minor into a garage burglar.

The demons have you under their full control Kenty.

Seek out Bob's help:

https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/
Government Shill #2
2017-08-01 20:45:44 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
The mark of the beast cannot happen until AFTER the anti-Christ miraculously survives a head wound that should kill him.
This hasn't happened yet, so whatever you've found, it can't be the mark of he beast.
You never noticed the scars on barack obama's head?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

"'Tis said, Percy, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent
company, so that through learned discourse, he may rise above the savage
and closer to God."

"Yes, I'd heard that."

"...Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead
to remind me I'm best."

-- Edmund Blackadder and Percy
e***@hotmail.com
2017-08-04 00:11:21 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
The mark of the beast cannot happen until AFTER the anti-Christ miraculously survives a head wound that should kill him.
This hasn't happened yet, so whatever you've found, it can't be the mark of he beast.
You never noticed the scars on barack obama's head?
Big uns.
Luke
The established leader of the country has to miraculously survive an assassination attempt resulting in a head wound.

President Obama isn't the leader anymore and his scars predate when he WAS leader. So he CAN'T be the Anti-Christ.

Even if something happens to Trump. Even if he survives a head wound. That still wouldn't mean that an event happening BEFORE the head wound would count as "the Mark."

Further more, it's also true that the Mark has to be visible on the head or hand and commerce can't be done without it. A company installing chips that expedite vending machines in the breakroom and locked doors hardly qualifies.
KWills Shill #3
2017-08-01 09:01:11 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
AMERICA TAKES THE MARK OF THE BEAST AFTER BEING WARNED
http://youtu.be/JNruoBxvk2A
When did the Anti-Christ come to power? When was he assassinated?
When did he rise form the dead?
These three things MUST happen before The Mark of the Beast™ is
made known. At least that is what the Bible claims.
Are you of the opinion that the Bible lied?
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-04 15:43:27 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
AMERICA TAKES THE MARK OF THE BEAST AFTER BEING WARNED
http://youtu.be/JNruoBxvk2A
When did the Anti-Christ come to power? When was he assassinated?
When did he rise form the dead?
These three things MUST happen before The Mark of the Beast™ is
made known. At least that is what the Bible claims.
Are you of the opinion that the Bible lied?
He came to power in 2008. I don't know when he got his head wound, but those scars on his head shows a lot of damage was done in the past.

Luke
e***@yahoo.com

That man is not in power now, and those wounds weren't life threatening. If the President had received life threatening wounds and had recovered from them, it would have been all over the news. Even the tabloids didn't have anything on that.
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-06 17:59:21 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by a***@gmail.com
AMERICA TAKES THE MARK OF THE BEAST AFTER BEING WARNED
http://youtu.be/JNruoBxvk2A
When did the Anti-Christ come to power? When was he assassinated?
When did he rise form the dead?
These three things MUST happen before The Mark of the Beast™ is
made known. At least that is what the Bible claims.
Are you of the opinion that the Bible lied?
He came to power in 2008. I don't know when he got his head wound, but those scars on his head shows a lot of damage was done in the past.
Luke
*****
That man is not in power now, and those wounds weren't life threatening. If the President had received life threatening wounds and had recovered from them, it would have been all over the news. Even the tabloids didn't have anything on that.
Are you crazy? No one even heard of Barack Obama until he put his ass on Oprah's couch. (Illuminati Witch.)

Before the, no one remembers him at Columbia.

No one remembers him from Harvard.

Hell, anyone who may have been there in Hawaii has been snuffed out.

This man, literally has no history.
BDK
2017-08-06 18:39:10 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
People in Chicago did.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Before the, no one remembers him at Columbia.
Bullshit. He's in pics!
Post by a***@gmail.com
No one remembers him from Harvard.
More bullshit, again, he was in pics.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hell, anyone who may have been there in Hawaii has been snuffed out.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Post by a***@gmail.com
This man, literally has no history.
You should have said no to the acid. Or are you just pretending to be so
fucking stupid?
e***@yahoo.com
2017-08-06 19:51:29 UTC
Are you crazy? No one even heard of Barack Obama until he put his ass on Oprah's couch. (Illuminati Witch.)

Before the, no one remembers him at Columbia.

No one remembers him from Harvard.

Hell, anyone who may have been there in Hawaii has been snuffed out.

This man, literally has no history.
*****
Which has nothing to do with what I said.

Obama did not suffer a massive head wound while in office.

Obama did not miraculously survive the head wound.

Obama is not in office now.

Obama is not the anti-Christ.
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-07 00:18:12 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com
Are you crazy? No one even heard of Barack Obama until he put his ass on Oprah's couch. (Illuminati Witch.)
Before the, no one remembers him at Columbia.
No one remembers him from Harvard.
Hell, anyone who may have been there in Hawaii has been snuffed out.
This man, literally has no history.
*****
Which has nothing to do with what I said.
Obama did not suffer a massive head wound while in office.
Obama did not miraculously survive the head wound.
Obama is not in office now.
Obama is not the anti-Christ.
And I'll tell you like I said before. Quit watching the Left Behind movies.

Good grief.

How many times do I have to tell you. JESUS ALREADY CAME BACK.

Ironically right after Barry Soetoro, the KENYAN came to power.

There is nothing in Scripture that says he's suppose to receive a head wound wh ile in Office.

Luke
BDK
2017-08-07 02:12:03 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
[...]
Damn, LOOkey, quit thinking like a 5 year old.
e***@hotmail.com
2017-08-07 02:38:32 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
[...]
I've never seen any of the Left Behind movies. So your suggestion is for naught.

There's nothing to indicate that Jesus has returned.

There's nothing to indicate that Obama is Kenyan.

There's nothing to indication that you understand anything you say.

http://prophecysigns.com/prophecy-sign-9/

According to this, his right arm and eye have to be damaged. And when he recovers from the head wound, the whole world will wonder and follow him.

Obama hasn't had the head wound. He hasn't shown any damage in his right arm or eye, and the whole world is following him. He's not the anti-Christ and the mark can't happen until the predictions about the anti-Christ come to pass.

http://www.calvaryprophecy.com/slain.html

None of this has happened yet either. Although Trump is getting close to "destroying America."
e***@hotmail.com
2017-08-07 02:50:53 UTC
Obama hasn't had the head wound. He hasn't shown any damage in his right arm or eye, and the whole world is following him. He's not the anti-Christ and the mark can't happen until the predictions about the anti-Christ come to pass.
My apologies, that's supposed to be "and the whole world ISN'T following him."

Sorry.

Michael Moroney
2017-08-07 02:49:19 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Good grief.
How many times do I have to tell you. JESUS ALREADY CAME BACK.
Why do you believe that? Is it because Satan said so?

If Jesus came back, who did he come back as? And what is your evidence
that that person is/was Jesus? (No, saying "The Perfect LORD, Satan said
so" doesn't count, even if you do call Satan the Perfect Lord)
Post by a***@gmail.com
Ironically right after Barry Soetoro, the KENYAN came to power.
So Jesus came back around 2009? Or is that what Satan told you?
Post by a***@gmail.com
There is nothing in Scripture that says he's suppose to receive a head
wound while in Office.
The Bible stated the Beast had a head wound from a sword that should have
had him "wounded to death", not an itty bitty scar.

So why did you lie when you said Obama had the Beast's head wound?
Because Satan told you to lie?
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-04 15:46:00 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
AMERICA TAKES THE MARK OF THE BEAST AFTER BEING WARNED
http://youtu.be/JNruoBxvk2A
When did the Anti-Christ come to power? When was he assassinated?
When did he rise form the dead?
These three things MUST happen before The Mark of the Beast™ is
made known. At least that is what the Bible claims.
Are you of the opinion that the Bible lied?
And, you really got to quit watching Left Behind movies. Did you know Tim Lahaye, the now deceased man, was a Jesuit plant?

And he deceived millions.
e***@yahoo.com
2017-08-04 17:34:35 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
AMERICA TAKES THE MARK OF THE BEAST AFTER BEING WARNED
http://youtu.be/JNruoBxvk2A
When did the Anti-Christ come to power? When was he assassinated?
When did he rise form the dead?
These three things MUST happen before The Mark of the Beast™ is
made known. At least that is what the Bible claims.
Are you of the opinion that the Bible lied?
And, you really got to quit watching Left Behind movies. Did you know Tim Lahaye, the now deceased man, was a Jesuit plant?

And he deceived millions.
*****
You must be so jealous since you can't deceive anyone!