Vision: Ransomware BIGGER than WannaCry
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-07 01:38:07 UTC
Vision: Ransomware BIGGER than WannaCry

I just saw a computer screen. I saw code on the screen, and I saw the image scroll down on the image.

And there were a lot of lines of code. I'm not a Programmer, so I can only assume some Cyber Weapon is coming, BIGGER than WannaCry Ransomware.

August 8, 2017 - 9:26pm

http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/index.html
Michael Moroney
2017-08-07 02:39:49 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Ransomware BIGGER than WannaCry
I just saw a computer screen. I saw code on the screen, and I saw the image scroll down on the image.
And there were a lot of lines of code. I'm not a Programmer, so I can
only assume some Cyber Weapon is coming, BIGGER than WannaCry Ransomware.
Why would you assume that, if you are not a programmer? Is that because
that's what Satan told you?

How do you know that what you saw wasn't a computer game or a payroll
application?
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-07 08:32:04 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Ransomware BIGGER than WannaCry
I just saw a computer screen. I saw code on the screen, and I saw the image scroll down on the image.
And there were a lot of lines of code. I'm not a Programmer, so I can
only assume some Cyber Weapon is coming, BIGGER than WannaCry Ransomware.
Why would you assume that, if you are not a programmer? Is that because
that's what Satan told you?
How do you know that what you saw wasn't a computer game or a payroll
application?
I don't. The screen was red. The letters black.

Luke
d***@rocketmail.com
2017-08-07 14:39:44 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Ransomware BIGGER than WannaCry
I just saw a computer screen. I saw code on the screen, and I saw the image scroll down on the image.
And there were a lot of lines of code. I'm not a Programmer, so I can
only assume some Cyber Weapon is coming, BIGGER than WannaCry Ransomware.
Why would you assume that, if you are not a programmer? Is that because
that's what Satan told you?
How do you know that what you saw wasn't a computer game or a payroll
application?
Probably autoexec.bat & config.sys.

He's not updated his PC for a while.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-09 03:17:38 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Ransomware BIGGER than WannaCry
I just saw a computer screen. I saw code on the screen, and I saw the image scroll down on the image.
And there were a lot of lines of code. I'm not a Programmer, so I can only assume...
"All I have is hunches and images.
Not proof."
andrew luke nichols
alt.conspiracy - 08 February 2017

"I'm not a fly by night wingnut."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 01 January 2017
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-10 10:00:19 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Ransomware BIGGER than WannaCry
I just saw a computer screen. I saw code on the screen, and I saw the image scroll down on the image.
And there were a lot of lines of code. I'm not a Programmer, so I can only assume some Cyber Weapon is coming, BIGGER than WannaCry Ransomware.
August 8, 2017 - 9:26pm
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/index.html
Perhaps it's just time for the Internet to die? It's become a vehicle of Corporate Greed, Data Mining and Evil.

Luke
e***@yahoo.com
2017-08-10 10:55:27 UTC

*****
It's certainly not going to go away because YOU say so.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-10 23:12:59 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Ransomware BIGGER than WannaCry
I just saw a computer screen. I saw code on the screen, and I saw the image scroll down on the image.
And there were a lot of lines of code. I'm not a Programmer, so I can only assume some Cyber Weapon is coming, BIGGER than WannaCry Ransomware.
August 8, 2017 - 9:26pm
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/index.html
Perhaps it's just time for the Internet to die? It's become a vehicle of Corporate Greed, Data Mining and Evil.
Then who would laugh at you? You'd be limited to the people in your town for the
ridicule that you seem to desire.

Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible
positions.
Thomas Jefferson
a***@gmail.com
2017-10-14 01:56:36 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Ransomware BIGGER than WannaCry
I just saw a computer screen. I saw code on the screen, and I saw the image scroll down on the image.
And there were a lot of lines of code. I'm not a Programmer, so I can only assume some Cyber Weapon is coming, BIGGER than WannaCry Ransomware.
August 8, 2017 - 9:26pm
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/index.html
Fulfilled - Oct. 13, 2017

https://threatpost.com/locky-gets-updated-to-ykcol-part-of-rapid-fire-spam-campaigns/128412/

http://lukes-data-dump.bravehost.com/lukes-dreams/military-dreams/index.html

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-797875.html
KWills Shill #3
2017-10-14 02:52:05 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Ransomware BIGGER than WannaCry
I just saw a computer screen. I saw code on the screen, and I saw the image scroll down on the image.
And there were a lot of lines of code. I'm not a Programmer, so I can only assume some Cyber Weapon is coming, BIGGER than WannaCry Ransomware.
August 8, 2017 - 9:26pm
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/index.html
Fulfilled - Oct. 13, 2017
https://threatpost.com/locky-gets-updated-to-ykcol-part-of-rapid-fire-spam-campaigns/128412/
http://lukes-data-dump.bravehost.com/lukes-dreams/military-dreams/index.html
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-797875.html
Wow. Cyber-criminals re-worked the code for their ransomware. If
not for the fact that anyone with an interest already knew this would
happen, your dream might mean something.