Can you break the security system of the Ark of Covenant?
Add Reply
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-11 15:02:33 UTC
Meow... :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
2018-07-11 18:31:39 UTC
Meow... :)
--
Well, first you would have to FIND the Ark of the Covenant. Hollywood notwithstanding, I doubt it’s in a warehouse somewhere.

Then, if legend is right, you would have to be a priest and perform the correct blessings over the box. As I am not a priest, I do not know what those blessings are.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-11 18:50:13 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Hollywood notwithstanding, I doubt it’s in a warehouse somewhere.
Knowing how to hide itself could be a security measure.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Then, if legend is right, you would have to be a priest
and perform the correct blessings over the box.
User account and password? With gestures?
As I am not a priest, I do not know what those blessings are.> Meow... :)
It really seems that the whole digital technology thing is about
bypassing the security measures of the Ark. :)
2018-07-11 19:16:38 UTC
It really seems that the whole digital technology thing is about
bypassing the security measures of the Ark. :)
I doubt very much whatever “safety measures” keep the Ark safe give a rats ass about your digital technology.

And you STILL have to FIND the damn thing!
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-12 09:27:14 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Meow... :)
--
Well, first you would have to FIND the Ark of the Covenant. Hollywood
notwithstanding, I doubt it’s in a warehouse somewhere.
Then, if legend is right, you would have to be a priest and perform the correct
blessings over the box. As I am not a priest, I do not know what those blessings
are.
According to the Bible, no one was/is allowed to actually touch
the Ark. As close as anyone could come was when Uzzah and Ahio would
use poles to carry the Ark.
Uzzah is reported to have touched the Ark when he feared it would
fall off the cart being used to transport it. His touching it resulted
in his death.
2018-07-12 00:23:56 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Meow... :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
There is no ark of the covennant that is pure bablical fiction.

Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-13 09:50:42 UTC
Post by joeturn
There is no ark of the covennant that is pure bablical fiction.
http://youtu.be/pTbIu8Zeqp0
Denying something's existence could also be a security measure! :)
Jenny Telia
2018-07-13 06:21:50 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Meow... :)
You an idjeet.
David Catterall
2018-07-13 13:21:26 UTC
Post by Jenny Telia
You an idjeet.
Usually spelt "Eejit". It is "Idiot", pronounced as if it were an
Irish-Gaelic word.

Writing from County Longford.

D.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-13 13:57:43 UTC
*****
Either way, it fits him.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-13 14:41:29 UTC
Post by David Catterall
Post by Jenny Telia
You an idjeet.
Usually spelt "Eejit". It is "Idiot", pronounced as if it were an
Irish-Gaelic word.
*****
Either way, it fits him.
Please be reminded that you are no longer talking about the Ark's
security measures, but going off-optic!
2018-07-13 17:02:44 UTC
Please be reminded that you are no longer talking about the Ark's
security measures, but going off-optic!
Life’s a rum go, guv’nor, and that’s the truth!

Further, anyone who asked what the Irish-Gaelic word for “Excalibur” is, has no business talking about going off topic!
Mr. Man-wai Chang
It's a government shill tactic to go off topic when they are being shown supid. Genna Telia is a shill as is everyone in this thread except me..If you keep getting the best of them K wills will declare his agent reader does not work prperly and blame it on you grammar.Ed Rhodes seems to think people believe he is not a Government shill,but you and I know he is .He is a glory hound and pretends to know everything.So don't let them stop you from posting,they think you are a threat to the governments illegal activity.So post on I enjoy watching them squirm.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-14 02:39:45 UTC
It's a government shill tactic to go off topic when they are being shown supid. Genna Telia is a shill as is everyone in this thread except me..If you keep getting the best of them K wills will declare his agent reader does not work prperly and blame it on you grammar.Ed Rhodes seems to think people believe he is not a Government shill,but you and I know he is .He is a glory hound and pretends to know everything.So don't let them stop you from posting,they think you are a threat to the governments illegal activity.So post on I enjoy watching them squirm.
*****
I don’t recall ever telling him not to post, but I’m free to point out when his posts make no sense and when it’s hypocritical to complain about going off topic when he himsel also took the thread off topic by bringing up Excalibur!

You? You’re just stupid. Any piece of evidence that contradicts your asinine theories is “faked,” any evidence that would support your asinine theories has been suppressed by the “evil government!” You are hopeless.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-14 11:32:41 UTC
Post by joeturn
It's a government shill tactic to go off topic when they are being shown supid. Genna Telia is a shill as is everyone in this thread except me..If you keep getting the best of them K wills will declare his agent reader does not work prperly and blame it on you grammar.Ed Rhodes seems to think people believe he is not a Government shill,but you and I know he is .He is a glory hound and pretends to know everything.So don't let them stop you from posting,they think you are a threat to the governments illegal activity.So post on I enjoy watching them squirm.
I totally agree! This trolling or bullying tactic to divert attention is
nothing new, widely used by kids and teens. :)
2018-07-14 12:52:57 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by David Catterall
Post by Jenny Telia
You an idjeet.
Usually spelt "Eejit". It is "Idiot", pronounced as if it were an
Irish-Gaelic word.
*****
Either way, it fits him.
Please be reminded that you are no longer talking about the Ark's
security measures, but going off-optic!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ?????
It's a government shill tactic to go off topic when they are being shown supid. Genna Telia is a shill as is everyone in this thread except me..If you keep getting the best of them K wills will declare his agent reader does not work prperly and blame it on you grammar.Ed Rhodes seems to think people believe he is not a Government shill,but you and I know he is .He is a glory hound and pretends to know everything.So don't let them stop you from posting,they think you are a threat to the governments illegal activity.So post on I enjoy watching them squirm.
For the love of all that is good, PLEASE ask a five-year-old to
configure your browser. Or seek professional mental health care to
overcome your extreme fear of your ENTER key.
Now either "run away" from the truth I posted, or play an
avoidance game.
A seminar on time travel will be held in two weeks ago.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-13 14:39:17 UTC
Post by Jenny Telia
You an idjeet.
Usually spelt "Eejit".  It is "Idiot", pronounced as if it were an
Irish-Gaelic word.
Writing from County Longford.
What is the Irish-Gaelic word for "Excalibur"?
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-13 15:27:33 UTC
Mountain of God: Where was the real Mount Sinai, and the Location of the
Ark of the Covenant?

https://www.ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/mountain-god-where-was-real-mount-sinai-and-location-ark-covenant-007199
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-14 11:28:57 UTC
Did the Templars Hide the Ark of the Covenant? Unraveling the Cove-Jones
Cipher

https://www.ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/did-templars-hide-ark-covenant-unraveling-cove-jones-cipher-006980
2018-07-14 16:08:52 UTC

There are multiple theories as to where the ark ended up. Baring any serious proof, any one is as good as the other.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-15 14:10:48 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Did the Templars Hide the Ark of the Covenant? Unraveling the Cove-Jones
Cipher
https://www.ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/did-templars-hide-ark-covenant-unraveling-cove-jones-cipher-006980
There are multiple theories as to where the ark ended up. Baring
any serious proof, any one is as good as the other.
In the book of Revelation, the Bible claims the Ark is in Heaven.
If we accept the Bible as true and accurate, then it is possible it's
there now.
I will state I found the article interesting. And, as you point
out, it's as good as any other theory.