I Loved Ernie
Justin Tyme.
2018-06-27 14:35:25 UTC
I'd like to say a few words about a guy I knew, a friend of mine. His name
was Ernie Primeau, and he had the heart of a giant and that rare form of
courage which allowed him to kid himself and his opponent -- baldness.

He had a mental attitude which made me proud to have a friend who spelled
out "courage,"
24 hours a day, every day of his life.

I say to you here and now, Ernie Primeau was a man of courage and integrity
who should be nominated for a Nobel prize.

I loved Ernie Primeau*, and today...I'd like all of you to love him too.
Justin

*but not in a homosexual kind of way. Not that there is
anything wrong with that.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-27 17:00:12 UTC
He had a mental attitude which made me proud to have a friend who spelled
out "courage,"
24 hours a day, every day of his life.
*****
I guess it took “courage” to make claims he couldn’t support.
I guess it took “courage” to set up a meeting, not make the meeting, then lie and claim he was there.
Ernie was a fraud.
Justin Tyme.
2018-06-28 23:21:52 UTC
wrote in message

He had a mental attitude which made me proud to have a friend who spelled
out "courage,"
24 hours a day, every day of his life.
*****
I guess it took “courage” to make claims he couldn’t support.
I guess it took “courage” to set up a meeting, not make the meeting, then
lie and claim he was there.
Ernie was a fraud.

Even if what you say is true, that does not make him a fraud.

Ernie accepted a small amount of payment to help others regrow their hair.
It worked for all who tried it per instructions.

In Ernie's later years he provided the service free of charge, even after a
hurricane destroyed his home, spreading
his thousands of pamphlets all over that part of Florida.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-29 00:16:21 UTC
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 7:21:48 PM UTC-4, Justin Tyme. wrote:
> wrote in message
>
> He had a mental attitude which made me proud to have a friend who spelled
> out "courage,"
> 24 hours a day, every day of his life.
> *****
> I guess it took “courage” to make claims he couldn’t support.
> I guess it took “courage” to set up a meeting, not make the meeting, then
> lie and claim he was there.
> Ernie was a fraud.
>

> Even if what you say is true, that does not make him a fraud.

If everything I said is true (and it is), it is the perfect definition of a fraud.

> Ernie accepted a small amount of payment to help others regrow their hair.
> It worked for all who tried it per instructions.

There is no proof, from Ernie, from you, or from any of these "nebulous" people who used Ernie's "method" that it ever grew hair.

> In Ernie's later years he provided the service free of charge, even after a
> hurricane destroyed his home, spreading
> his thousands of pamphlets all over that part of Florida.

His service, whether or not a fee was charged, was fraudulent as there is no evidence that it worked.

The working theory is that Ernie was warned by the post office about selling fraudulent pamphlets and so claimed to give them away instead.

Nobody has ever come forward, claiming to have received one of these "free" pamphlets.
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-29 09:53:34 UTC
On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 17:16:21 -0700 (PDT), ***@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 7:21:48 PM UTC-4, Justin Tyme. wrote:
>> wrote in message
>>
>> He had a mental attitude which made me proud to have a friend who spelled
>> out "courage,"
>> 24 hours a day, every day of his life.
>> *****
>> I guess it took “courage” to make claims he couldn’t support.
>> I guess it took “courage” to set up a meeting, not make the meeting, then
>> lie and claim he was there.
>> Ernie was a fraud.
>>

>> Even if what you say is true, that does not make him a fraud.
>
>If everything I said is true (and it is), it is the perfect definition of a fraud.
>

>> Ernie accepted a small amount of payment to help others regrow their hair.
>> It worked for all who tried it per instructions.
>
>There is no proof, from Ernie, from you, or from any of these "nebulous" people who used Ernie's "method" that it ever grew hair.
>

>> In Ernie's later years he provided the service free of charge, even after a
>> hurricane destroyed his home, spreading
>> his thousands of pamphlets all over that part of Florida.
>
>His service, whether or not a fee was charged, was fraudulent as there is no evidence that it worked.
>
>The working theory is that Ernie was warned by the post office about selling fraudulent pamphlets and so claimed to give them away instead.
>
>Nobody has ever come forward, claiming to have received one of these "free" pamphlets.

I recall Ernie claiming he was charging again and challenged us
to turn him in. % claimed to have done so, and shortly after Ernie
said he wasn't charging anymore.
This isn't proof that % actually turned Ernie in, but the timing
does give reason to believe it. And to believe that Ernie was informed
that his scam could lead to legal action.

2018-06-29 09:54:14 UTC

2018-06-29 09:53:06 UTC
On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 18:21:52 -0500, "Justin Tyme."
<***@yahoo.comz> wrote:

>wrote in message
>
>He had a mental attitude which made me proud to have a friend who spelled
>out "courage,"
>24 hours a day, every day of his life.
>*****
>I guess it took “courage” to make claims he couldn’t support.
>I guess it took “courage” to set up a meeting, not make the meeting, then
>lie and claim he was there.
>Ernie was a fraud.
>

>Even if what you say is true, that does not make him a fraud.

It is true, and yes, it does.

>Ernie accepted a small amount of payment to help others regrow their hair.
>It worked for all who tried it per instructions.

Yet Ernie admitted he LOST scalp hair when using his own method.
Are you claiming Ernie lied?

>In Ernie's later years he provided the service free of charge, even after a
>hurricane destroyed his home, spreading
>his thousands of pamphlets all over that part of Florida.

Except that his pamphlets never spread anywhere. But you will
present the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence for your claim. Unless you wish
to admit you've been caught in yet another of your MANY pathological
lies.
I'm waiting...

http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin openly admits to being a bitch. See:

Justin openly admitting I am his superior:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a84VlT7qGw"