Attn: Hawaii Posters - Hawaii Volcano Eruption
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-31 03:35:49 UTC
I have noticed some posters are interested in Hawaii.

How come here have not been Volcano threads? I would think the ongoing eruptions in Hawaii would draw major attention here.
Government Shill #2
2018-05-31 05:03:17 UTC
On Wed, 30 May 2018 20:35:49 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

>I have noticed some posters are interested in Hawaii.
>
>How come here have not been Volcano threads? I would think the ongoing eruptions in Hawaii would draw major attention here.

Why? The processes involved are quite well understood. Only an idiot would
speculate that volcanic activity is some sort of global conspiracy.

The biggest conspiracy has always been the
fact that there is no conspiracy.
Nobody's out to get you.
Nobody gives a shit whether you live or die.
There, you feel better now?
-- Dennis Miller
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-31 09:10:41 UTC
wrote:

>I have noticed some posters are interested in Hawaii.

Where have you noticed this?

>How come here have not been Volcano threads? I would think
>the ongoing eruptions in Hawaii would draw major attention here.

Why? What's the conspiracy with a volcano?

d***@gmail.com
2018-06-01 03:05:44 UTC
On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 5:10:44 AM UTC-4, K Wills wrote:
> On Wed, 30 May 2018 20:35:49 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> >I have noticed some posters are interested in Hawaii.
>
> Where have you noticed this?

There is at least one poster who seems to be posting several threads a day talking about Hawaii and various conspiracy theories:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.conspiracy/K-SSohddTQs/bVs-n1G7AgAJ

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.conspiracy/K-SSohddTQs/bVs-n1G7AgAJ>

> >How come here have not been Volcano threads? I would think
> >the ongoing eruptions in Hawaii would draw major attention here.
>
> Why? What's the conspiracy with a volcano?

I was just wondering, with all the other stuff they work into their threads, why they haven't brought the recent Volcano eruption into them. If they are trying to draw clicks, it would seem a possible strategy that they could use.

KWills Shill #3
2018-06-01 09:33:23 UTC
On Thu, 31 May 2018 20:05:44 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com
wrote:

>On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 5:10:44 AM UTC-4, K Wills wrote:
>> On Wed, 30 May 2018 20:35:49 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I have noticed some posters are interested in Hawaii.
>>
>> Where have you noticed this?
>
>There is at least one poster who seems to be posting several
>threads a day talking about Hawaii and various conspiracy theories:

Must be Ras. He never reads the groups he posts to.
Before he was killfiled, he was always ranting about New Zealand.
I'm guessing he's moved on from there.

>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.conspiracy/K-SSohddTQs/bVs-n1G7AgAJ
>
><https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.conspiracy/K-SSohddTQs/bVs-n1G7AgAJ>
>
>> >How come here have not been Volcano threads? I would think
>> >the ongoing eruptions in Hawaii would draw major attention here.
>>
>> Why? What's the conspiracy with a volcano?
>
>I was just wondering, with all the other stuff they work into their
>threads, why they haven't brought the recent Volcano eruption into
>them. If they are trying to draw clicks, it would seem a possible
>strategy that they could use.

If you can get Ras to pay attention, you might be able to get him
to rant about volcanoes. I've never seen him reply to anyone who has
replied to him, so it's not likely to happen.

d***@gmail.com
2018-06-02 03:21:58 UTC
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 5:33:24 AM UTC-4, K Wills wrote:
> On Thu, 31 May 2018 20:05:44 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 5:10:44 AM UTC-4, K Wills wrote:

> >> Where have you noticed this?
> >
> >There is at least one poster who seems to be posting several
> >threads a day talking about Hawaii and various conspiracy theories:
>
> Must be Ras. He never reads the groups he posts to.
> Before he was killfiled, he was always ranting about New Zealand.
> I'm guessing he's moved on from there.
>

> >https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.conspiracy/K-SSohddTQs/bVs-n1G7AgAJ
> >
> ><https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.conspiracy/K-SSohddTQs/bVs-n1G7AgAJ>

> >> Why? What's the conspiracy with a volcano?
> >
> >I was just wondering, with all the other stuff they work into their
> >threads, why they haven't brought the recent Volcano eruption into
> >them. If they are trying to draw clicks, it would seem a possible
> >strategy that they could use.
>
> If you can get Ras to pay attention, you might be able to get him
> to rant about volcanoes. I've never seen him reply to anyone who has
> replied to him, so it's not likely to happen.

One thing I have noticed on here is that a lot of posters here seem to post screeds but never check their posts or threads for replies.

Mr. Turmel from Canada is a welcome exception. He or his supporters have talked at length with me on a few issues, which is pretty darn neat.