Attn: Hawaii Posters - Hawaii Volcano Eruption
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-31 03:35:49 UTC
I have noticed some posters are interested in Hawaii.

How come here have not been Volcano threads? I would think the ongoing eruptions in Hawaii would draw major attention here.
Government Shill #2
2018-05-31 05:03:17 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I have noticed some posters are interested in Hawaii.
How come here have not been Volcano threads? I would think the ongoing eruptions in Hawaii would draw major attention here.
Why? The processes involved are quite well understood. Only an idiot would
speculate that volcanic activity is some sort of global conspiracy.

Shill #2
--
The biggest conspiracy has always been the
fact that there is no conspiracy.
-- Dennis Miller
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-31 09:10:41 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I have noticed some posters are interested in Hawaii.
Where have you noticed this?
Post by d***@gmail.com
How come here have not been Volcano threads? I would think
the ongoing eruptions in Hawaii would draw major attention here.
Why? What's the conspiracy with a volcano?
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-01 03:05:44 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by d***@gmail.com
I have noticed some posters are interested in Hawaii.
Where have you noticed this?
There is at least one poster who seems to be posting several threads a day talking about Hawaii and various conspiracy theories:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.conspiracy/K-SSohddTQs/bVs-n1G7AgAJ

Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by d***@gmail.com
How come here have not been Volcano threads? I would think
the ongoing eruptions in Hawaii would draw major attention here.
Why? What's the conspiracy with a volcano?
I was just wondering, with all the other stuff they work into their threads, why they haven't brought the recent Volcano eruption into them. If they are trying to draw clicks, it would seem a possible strategy that they could use.
Post by KWills Shill #3
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-01 09:33:23 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by d***@gmail.com
I have noticed some posters are interested in Hawaii.
Where have you noticed this?
There is at least one poster who seems to be posting several
Must be Ras. He never reads the groups he posts to.
Before he was killfiled, he was always ranting about New Zealand.
I'm guessing he's moved on from there.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by d***@gmail.com
How come here have not been Volcano threads? I would think
the ongoing eruptions in Hawaii would draw major attention here.
Why? What's the conspiracy with a volcano?
I was just wondering, with all the other stuff they work into their
threads, why they haven't brought the recent Volcano eruption into
them. If they are trying to draw clicks, it would seem a possible
strategy that they could use.
If you can get Ras to pay attention, you might be able to get him
to rant about volcanoes. I've never seen him reply to anyone who has
replied to him, so it's not likely to happen.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-02 03:21:58 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by d***@gmail.com
How come here have not been Volcano threads? I would think
the ongoing eruptions in Hawaii would draw major attention here.
Why? What's the conspiracy with a volcano?
I was just wondering, with all the other stuff they work into their
threads, why they haven't brought the recent Volcano eruption into
them. If they are trying to draw clicks, it would seem a possible
strategy that they could use.
If you can get Ras to pay attention, you might be able to get him
to rant about volcanoes. I've never seen him reply to anyone who has
replied to him, so it's not likely to happen.
One thing I have noticed on here is that a lot of posters here seem to post screeds but never check their posts or threads for replies.

Mr. Turmel from Canada is a welcome exception. He or his supporters have talked at length with me on a few issues, which is pretty darn neat.
Post by KWills Shill #3
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.