Proctor and Gamble "White Shames" the entire White Race
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-04 02:51:10 UTC
Proctor and Gamble "White Shames" the entire White Race

The conversations we have but don't want to...that's 'The Talk.' Scenes of black parents openly sharing truths about bias their children will experience. The TV Commercial Ad titled The Talk was done by BBDO New York advertising agency for product: My Black is Beautiful (brand: Procter & Gamble) in United States. It was released in the Jul 2017.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-782577.html
Government Shill #2
2017-08-04 02:55:16 UTC
http://youtu.be/ovY6yjTe1LE
The conversations we have but don't want to...that's 'The Talk.' Scenes of black parents openly sharing truths about bias their children will experience. The TV Commercial Ad titled The Talk was done by BBDO New York advertising agency for product: My Black is Beautiful (brand: Procter & Gamble) in United States. It was released in the Jul 2017.
You sound as though you're easily offended. Are you easily offended? Bit of a
sook? Want someone to protect you from the black people? Need an invisible
friend?

An atheist is a man who has no invisible means of support.
- John Buchan
BDK
2017-08-04 14:29:49 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-782577.html
Sadly, "The talk" is a necessary thing at this point in time. Because of
people like you.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.