-- SONIC WEAPONS .............................................. WHY HIDDEN FROM TV 40 YEARS ?
dolf
2018-03-07 21:23:07 UTC
AMERICAN DEMOCRACY WAS ACTUALLY WHITE ANTED BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC ACTORS
GUILD UPON 14 APRIL 1865 AND THE OSCARS JUST RELIVED THE TRAGEDY
ACCORDING TO DONALD TRUMP THE 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: 'The
news that Sunday’s Oscars had seen historic viewership lows prompted a
response from the president early in the day: 'Lowest rated Oscars in
HISTORY.

Abraham Lincoln, the 16TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, was
assassinated by well-known stage actor John Wilkes Booth, while
attending the play Our American Cousin at Ford's Theatre in Washington,
D.C. *SHOT* in the head as he watched the play, Lincoln died the
following day at 0722 hours, in the Petersen House opposite the theatre.

Problem is, we don’t have Stars anymore - except your President (just
kidding, of course)!'

Hours after the president’s tweet, Kimmel *SHOT* back, 'Thanks, lowest
rated President in HISTORY.'

YOU’RE FIRED!"
COVER YOUR EARS!
COVER YOUR EARS!

It was a dopey scifi show, Herc. It wasn't real then and the real
version doesn't work like that now.
Are you hearing voices?
Telling you about the generals in the Navy?
If so, those voices are pretty stupid.
THE FUEHRER @ 1200 HOURS ON 5 JUNE 1942 EXPRESSED HIMSELF AS FOLLOWS
WITHIN TABLE TALK IDEA @233 / PAGE #513: "GERMAN BIBLE TRANSLATION
CONDEMNED:

IT IS A GREAT PITY THAT THIS TENDENCY TOWARDS RELIGIOUS THOUGHT {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #70, #50, #70, #40, #1 = onoma (G3686): {#56 as
#231} 1) name: universe of proper names; 2) the name is used for
everything which the name covers, everything the thought or feeling of
which is aroused in the mind by mentioning, hearing, remembering, the
name, ie. for one's rank, authority, interests, pleasure, command,
excellences, deeds etc.; 3) persons reckoned up by name; 4) *THE*
*CAUSE* *OR* *REASON* *NAMED*: *ON* *THIS* *ACCOUNT*, *BECAUSE* *HE*
*SUFFERS* *AS* *A* *CHRISTIAN*, *FOR* *THIS* *REASON*;

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #5, #10, #100, #8, #50, #8, #50 = eirene (G1515):
{#57 as #231} 1) a state of national tranquillity; 2) peace between
individuals, ie. harmony, concord; 3) security, safety, prosperity,
felicity, (because peace and harmony make and keep things safe and
prosperous); 4) of the Messiah's peace; 5) *OF* *CHRISTIANITY*, *THE*
*TRANQUIL* *STATE* *OF* *A* *SOUL* *ASSURED* *OF* *ITS* *SALVATION*
*THROUGH* *CHRIST*, *AND* *SO* *FEARING* *NOTHING* *FROM* *GOD* *AND*
*CONTENT* *WITH* *ITS* *EARTHLY* *LOT*, *OF* *WHATSOEVER* *SORT* *THAT*
*IS*; 6) the blessed state of devout and upright men after death; 1a)
exemption from the rage and havoc of war; 4a) the way that leads to
peace (salvation);

} CAN FIND NO BETTER OUTLET THAN THE JEWISH PETTIFOGGERY {ie. practise
legal deception or trickery / quibble about petty points} OF THE OLD
TESTAMENT {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #408 as #80, #1, #30, #10, #3, #3, #5, #50, #5, #200, #10,
#1, #10 = paliggenesia (G3824): {#12 as #398} 1) new birth,
reproduction, renewal, recreation, regeneration; 10) of Cicero's
restoration to rank and fortune on his recall from exile; 100) of the
restoration of the Jewish nation after exile; 1000) of the recovery of
knowledge by recollection; 1a) hence renovation, regeneration, the
production of a new life consecrated to God, a radical change of mind
for the better. The word often used to denote the restoration of a thing
to its pristine state, its renovation, as a renewal or restoration of
life after death; 1b) the renovation of the earth after the *DELUGE*;
1c) the renewal of the world to take place after its destruction by
fire, as the Stoics taught; 1d) the signal and glorious change of all
things (in heaven and earth) for the better, that restoration of the
primal and perfect condition of things which existed before the fall of
our first parents, which the Jews looked for in connection with the
advent of the Messiah, and which Christians expected in connection with
the visible return of Jesus from heaven.; 1e) other uses;

}. FOR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE WHO, IN THE SOLITUDE OF WINTER, CONTINUALLY SEEK
ULTIMATE LIGHT ON THEIR RELIGIOUS PROBLEMS WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF THE
BIBLE, MUST EVENTUALLY BECOME SPIRITUALLY DEFORMED. THE WRETCHED PEOPLE
STRIVE TO EXTRACT TRUTHS FROM THESE JEWISH CHICANERIES {

ie. to quibble: the use of deception or subterfuge to achieve one's
purpose such as the denial that according to HITLER:

The *FASCIST* *MOVEMENT* *IS* *A* *SPONTANEOUS* *RETURN* *TO* *THE*
*TRADITIONS* *OF* *ANCIENT* *ROME* {strength}.

"Then saith Pilate {armed with a dart 🎯} unto him, Speakest thou not
unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have
power to release thee?

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT*
*OF* #INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33
AD) *MAGIC* *SQUARE*”

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) =
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <-- *SOVEREIGNTY* *PRINCIPLE*
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE
*SONS* *OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <-- *DIAMOND* / *ADAMANT*
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL
(King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 / #175) *USE* *OF*
*MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*
#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

YOUTUBE: "Never Again? How How fascism hijacks democracies over and over
(ROB RIEMAN)"

JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of NAZARETH {Sovereign; one
chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified} answered, Thou
couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from
above: therefore he that *DELIVERED* *ME* unto thee hath the greater sin.

ANGEL GENIE CORRESPONDENCES TO MERCURY (#260)

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{117}&idea:{351}>

#7 (9) - AKHAYAH (Seraphim-Archangels) = #7 <-- *INTELLECTUS* *AS*
*GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTUS*
#15 (8) - HHARIEL (Cherubim-Archangel) = #22
<-- *RATIONAL* *PI* {*A* *PRIORI* *COSMOLOGY* *BY* *BOOKS* *OF* *ENOCH*
/ *JUBILEE* AS TIME DIVISIONS BY JUBILEES: 7^2 / WEEKS: 7^1 / DAYS: 7^0}
#23 (7) - MELAHEL (Throne-Archangel) = #45 <-- *GNOMIC* {#CENTRE / #111
/ #333 / #666} *CATEGORIES* *OF* *UNDERSTANDING*
#31 (6) - LEKABEL
(Dominion-Archangel) = #76
#39 (5) - REHAIEL (Powers-Archangel) = #115
<— *CIRCUMCISION* / *BILLHOOK* / *SPEAR* / *KNIVES* *WEAPONS*
#47 (4) - OSHLYAH (Virtues-Archangel) = #162
#55 (3) - MEAHYAH
(Principalities-Archangel) = #217
#63 (2) - AENDEL
(Archangels-Archangel) = #280
#71 (1) - HYEIEL (Angels-Archangel) = #351
<-- *THUS* *BY* *THIS* *PROOF* *WE* *DEMONSTRATE* *THAT* *HATRED* *IS*
*THE* *PRINCIPLE* *FUNCTION* *OF* *THE* *RELIGIOUS* *BELIEF* *ITSELF*
*AND* *THERE* *IS* *NO* *CONCEPT* *SUCH* *AS* *MODERATE* *ISLAM* *OR*
*THIS* *NUTBAG* *AS* *RATHER* *A* *QUESTION* *OF* *DEGREES* *ASSOCIATED*
*WITH* *IGNORANCE* {#335 as #1, #3, #50, #70, #10, #1, #200 = agnoia
(G52): {#9 as #135 as UMBRA interference mapping within Islamic belief
to the Arch-Angel of Aries {21 March – 19 April} as MALKIDIEL {#145 as
#40, #30, #20, #10, #4, #10, #1, #30} *THE* *EMPEROR* / DIAMOND / SPRING
/ *RAM* / RED

YOUTUBE: “Thunder (Imagine Dragons)”

} as SATURN: #FIRE, #EARTH, #AIR, #WATER} 1) lack of knowledge,
ignorance; 1a) especially of divine things; 1b) of moral blindness}.

“Who hath *delivered* us from the power of darkness {ie. Beliel as
#351}, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

For by him were all things created, that are in *HEAVEN*, and that are
in *EARTH*, visible and invisible, whether [they be]

*THRONES* {#27 - SOVEREIGNTY}, or

*DOMINIONS* {#52 as 6J = 6x49 = 294 x 364 {ie. #7 x #52} days of years =
107,016 / 293 = 365.24232}, or

*PRINCIPALITIES* {#175 - MARRIAGE as anthropic prototype}, or

*POWERS* {#85 = #10, #5, #30, #40 = A precious stone; diamond or *ADAMANT*

[Noun]: a legendary rock or mineral to which many properties were
attributed, formerly associated with diamond or lodestone;
[Adjective]: refusing to be persuaded or to change one's mind;
[Origin]: Old English (as a noun), from Old French adamaunt-, via Latin
from Greek adamas, adamant-, ‘untameable, invincible’ (later used to
denote the hardest metal or stone, hence diamond), from a- ‘not’ + daman
‘to tame’. The phrase to be adamant dates from the 1930s, although
adjectival use had been implied in such collocations as ‘an adamant
heart’ since the 16th century.

YOUTUBE: “Kylie Minogue - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (Fox Studios
Grand Opening)”

}: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning {

archē: a commencement, or (concrete) chief (in various applications of
order, time, place or rank):—beginning, corner, (at the, the) first
(estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule

}, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the
preeminence." [Colossians 1:13-18 (KJV)]

And from thenceforth Pilate {armed with a dart 🎯} sought to release
him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art
not Caesar’s friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against
Caesar.

When Pilate {armed with a dart 🎯} therefore heard that saying, he
brought JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of NAZARETH
{Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}
forth, and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called the
Pavement, but in the Hebrew, Gabbatha {high; elevated}.

And it was the *PREPARATION* *OF* *THE* *PASSOVER* {SEE DISCUSSION ON
DETERMINATION OF THE DAY BELOW}, and about the sixth hour: and he saith
unto the Jews, Behold your King!

But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate
saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered,
We have no king but Caesar.

Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took
Jesus, and led him away.

And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a
skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha {a heap of skulls;
something skull-shaped}:

Where they crucified him, and two other with him, on either side one,
and Jesus in the midst. And Pilate wrote a title {#INR}, and put it on
the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.

This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was
crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek,
and Latin.

Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King
of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.

Pilate answered, What I have written I have written [according to the
*TRADITIONS* *OF* *ANCIENT* *ROME* {strength}]." [John 19:11-22 (KJV)]

*CAN* *WE* *DETERMINE* *THE* *EXACT* *DAY*?

We can.

And here's how . . .

Clue #1: The High Priesthood of Caiaphas {he that seeks with diligence;
one that vomiteth}

The gospels indicate that Jesus was crucified at the instigation of the
first century high priest named Caiaphas (Matthew 26:3-4, John 11:49-53).

We know from other sources that he served as high priest from A.D. 18 to
36, so that puts Jesus' death in that time frame.

But we can get more specific. Much more.

Clue #2: The Governorship of Pontius {marine; belonging to the sea}
Pilate {armed with a dart}

All four gospels agree that Jesus was crucified on the orders of Pontius
Pilate (Matthew 27:24-26, Mark 15:15, Luke 23:24, John 19:15-16).

We know from other sources when he served as governor of Judea--A.D. 26
to A.D. 36--so we can narrow down the range by several years.

But how are we going to get it down to a specific day and year?

Clue #3: After "the Fifteenth Year of Tiberius {the son of Tiber} Caesar"

The Gospel of Luke tells us when the ministry of John the Baptist began:
In the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar . . . the word of
God came to John the son of Zechariah in the wilderness [Luke 3:1-2].

This picks out a specific year: A.D. 29.

Since all four gospels depict the ministry of Christ beginning after
that of John the Baptist had begun (Matthew 3, Mark 1, Luke 3, John 1),
this means that we can shave a few more years off our range.

The death of Christ had to be in a range of seven years: between A.D. 29
and 36.

Clue #4: Crucified on a Friday

All four gospels agree that Jesus was crucified on a Friday (Matt.
27:62, Mark 15:42; Luke23:54;  John 19:42), just before a Sabbath, which
was just before the first day of the week (Matthew 28:1, Mark 16:2, Luke
24:1, John 20:1).
We know that it was a Friday because it is referred to as "the day of
preparation"--that is, the day on which Jews made the preparations they
needed for the Sabbath, since they could not do any work on that day.
Thus thus cooked food in advance and made other necessary preparations.

The Jewish Encyclopaedia states: Friday, as the forerunner of Shabbat,
is called "'Ereb Shabbat" (The Eve of Sabbath). The term "'ereb" admits
of two meanings: "evening" and "admixture" (Ex. xii. 38); and "'Ereb
Shabbat" accordingly denotes the day on the evening of which Sabbath
begins, or the day on which food is prepared for both the current and
the following days, which latter is Sabbath.

The idea of preparation is expressed by the Greek name paraskeué, given
by Josephus ("Ant." xvi. 6, § 2) to that day (compare Mark xv. 42; Luke
xxiii. 54; Matt. xxvii. 62; John xix. 42). In Yer. Pesaḥim iv. 1 the day
is called "Yoma da-'Arubta" (Day of Preparation) [Jewish Encyclopedia,
s.v., "Calendar"].
That eliminates six of the days of the week, but there were still quite
a few Fridays between A.D. 29 and 36.

Can we figure out which one?

Clue #5: A Friday at Passover

The gospels also agree that Jesus was crucified in conjunction with the
annual feast of Passover (Matthew 26:2, Mark 14:1, Luke 22:1, John 18:39).
Here we encounter a momentary complication, because Matthew, Mark, and
Luke describe the Last Supper on Holy Thursday as a Passover meal
(Matthew 26:19, Mark 14:14, Luke 22:15). That would suggest that Good
Friday was the day after Passover.

However, when describing the morning of Good Friday, John indicates that
the Jewish authorities had not yet eaten the Passover meal:

Then they led Jesus from the house of Caiaphas to the Praetorium [ie.,
Pilate's palace]. It was early. They themselves did not enter the
Praetorium, so that they might not be defiled, but might eat the
passover. So Pilate went out to them [John 18:28-29a].

That suggests that the Passover would have begun on sundown Friday.
There are a number of ways of resolving this. For example, some have
suggested that Jesus and his disciples used a different calendar than
the Jewish authorities, and we know that there were different calendars
in use in first century Judaism.

It's also possible that Jesus just advanced the date of the Passover
celebration for him and his disciples. I mean, they were already
convinced he was the Messiah and the Son of God. If he says, "We're
celebrating Passover today," and it's a day earlier than most people,
they'd just go with that. (Note that he made other modifications to the
ceremony, such as instituting the Eucharist in the midst of it.)

And there are other solutions.

However, regardless of what Jesus' movement did, we can look to John's
statement about the Jesus' captors as an indication of what the Jewish
authorities or the mainstream Jewish practice was: They were celebrating
a Passover beginning on what we would call Friday evening.

That lets us narrow down the range of possible dates to just a few. Here
is a complete list of the days between A.D. 29 and 36 on whose evenings
Passover began:

• Monday, April 18, A.D. 29
• Friday, April 7, A.D. 30
• Tuesday, March 27, A.D. 31
• Monday, April 14, A.D. 32
• Friday, April 3, A.D. 33
• Wednesday, March 24, A.D. 34
• Tuesday, April 12, A.D. 35
• Saturday, March 31, A.D. 36

As you can see, we have just two candidates left: Jesus was either
crucified on April 7 of A.D. 30 or April 3 of A.D. 33.

Which was it?

The traditional date is that of A.D. 33. You will find quite a number of
people today advocating the A.D. 30 date.

Do the gospels let us decide between the two?

Clue #6: John's Three Passovers

The Gospel of John records three different Passovers during the ministry
of Jesus:

• Passover #1: This is recorded in John 2:13, near the beginning of
Jesus' ministry.
• Passover #2: This is recorded in John 6:4, in the middle of Jesus'
ministry.
• Passover #3: This is recorded in John 11:55 (and frequently mentioned
afterwards), at the end of Jesus' ministry.

That means that the ministry of Jesus had to span something over two
years. A fuller treatment would reveal that it spanned about three and a
half years, but even if we assume it began immediately before Passover
#1, the addition of two more Passovers shows that it lasted more than
two years at a bare minimum.

That means the A.D. 30 date is out.

There is not enough time between the fifteenth year of Tiberius
Caesar--A.D. 29--and the next year's Passover to accomodate a ministry
of at least two years.

The numbers don't add up.

As a result, the traditional date of Jesus' death--Friday, April 3, A.D.
33--must be regarded as the correct one.

Can we be even more precise?

Clue #7: "The Ninth Hour"

Matthew, Mark, and Luke each record that Jesus died about "the ninth
hour" (Matthew 27:45-50, Mark 15:34-37, Luke 23:44-46).

"The ninth hour" is what we, today, would refer to as 3:00 p.m.

This allows us to narrow down the time of Jesus' death to a very
specific point in history:

AROUND 1500 HOURS ON FRIDAY, 3 APRIL, 33 A.D.

<http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/when-precisely-did-jesus-die-the-year-month-day-and-hour-revealed>

}, *WHERE* *IN* *FACT* *NO* *TRUTHS* *EXIST*. AS A RESULT THEY BECOME
EMBEDDED IN SOME RUT OF THOUGHT OR OTHER {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #1, #20, #10, #200 = nakar (H5234): {#31 as #231}
1) to recognise, acknowledge, know, respect, discern, regard; 2) to act
or treat as foreign or strange, disguise, misconstrue; 1a) (Niphal) to
be recognised; 1b) (Piel) to regard; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to regard,
observe, pay attention to, pay regard to, notice; 1c2) *TO* *RECOGNISE*
(*AS* *FORMERLY* *KNOWN*), *PERCEIVE*; 1c3) to be willing to recognise
or acknowledge, acknowledge with honour; 1c4) to be acquainted with;
1c5) to distinguish, understand; 1d) (Hithpael) to make oneself known;
2a) (Niphal) to disguise oneself; 2b) (Piel); 2b1) to treat as foreign
(profane); 2b2) to misconstrue; 2c) (Hithpael); 2c1) *TO* *ACT* *AS*
*ALIEN*; 2c2) to disguise oneself;

} AND, UNLESS THEY POSSESS AN EXCEPTIONALLY COMMONSENSE MIND, DEGENERATE
INTO RELIGIOUS MANIACS.

IT IS DEPLORABLE THAT THE BIBLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TRANSLATED INTO GERMAN,
AND THAT THE WHOLE OF THE GERMAN PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE THUS BECOME EXPOSED
TO THE WHOLE OF THIS JEWISH MUMBO JUMBO {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #408 as #30, #8, #100, #70, #200 = leros (G3026): {#11 as
#408} 1) *IDLE* *TALK*, *NONSENSE*;

}. SO LONG AS THE WISDOM, PARTICULARLY OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, REMAINED
EXCLUSIVELY IN THE LATIN OF THE CHURCH, THERE WAS LITTLE DANGER THAT
SENSIBLE PEOPLE WOULD BECOME THE VICTIMS OF ILLUSIONS AS THE RESULT OF
STUDYING THE BIBLE. BUT SINCE THE BIBLE BECAME COMMON PROPERTY, A WHOLE
HEAP OF PEOPLE HAVE FOUND OPENED TO THEM LINES OF RELIGIOUS THOUGHT
WHICH — PARTICULARLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE GERMAN CHARACTERISTIC OF
PERSISTENT AND SOMEWHAT MELANCHOLY MEDITATION — AS OFTEN AS NOT TURNED
THEM INTO RELIGIOUS MANIACS. WHEN ONE RECOLLECTS FURTHER THAT THE
CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS ELEVATED TO THE STATUS OF SAINTS A WHOLE NUMBER OF
MADMEN, ONE REALISES WHY MOVEMENTS SUCH AS THAT OF THE FLAGELLANTS CAME
INEVITABLY INTO EXISTENCE IN THE MIDDLE AGES IN GERMANY.

AS A SANE GERMAN, ONE IS FLABBERGASTED TO THINK THAT GERMAN HUMAN BEINGS
COULD HAVE LET THEMSELVES BE BROUGHT TO SUCH A PASS BY JEWISH FILTH AND
PRIESTLY TWADDLE, THAT THEY WERE LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM THE HOWLING
DERVISH OF THE TURKS AND THE NEGROES, AT WHOM WE LAUGH SO SCORNFULLY. IT
ANGERS {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #70, #100, #3, #8, #50 = orge (G3709): {#61 as
#231} 1) anger, the natural disposition, temper, character; 2) movement
or agitation of the soul, impulse, desire, any violent emotion, but
especially anger; 3) *ANGER*, wrath, indignation; 4) anger exhibited in
punishment, hence used for punishment itself; 4a) of punishments
inflicted by magistrates;

} ONE TO THINK THAT, WHILE IN OTHER PARTS {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #6, #1, #8, #200, #10, #6 = 'achar (H310): {#6 as
#231} 1) after the following part, behind (of place), hinder, afterwards
(of time); 1a) as an adverb; 1a1) behind (of place); 1a2) afterwards (of
time); 1b) as a preposition; 1b1) behind, after (of place); 1b2) after
(of time); 1b3) besides; 1c) after that; 1d) as a substantive; 1d1)
hinder part; 1e) with other prepositions; 1e1) from behind; 1e2) from
following after;

} OF THE GLOBE {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #5, #30, #70, #6, #30, #40, #10, #600 = `owlam
(H5769): {#38 as #231} 1) long duration, antiquity, futurity, for ever,
ever, everlasting, evermore, perpetual, old, *ANCIENT*, *WORLD*; 1a)
ancient time, long time (of past); 1b) (of future); 1b1) for ever,
always; 1b2) continuous existence, perpetual; 1b3) everlasting,
indefinite or unending future, eternity;

} RELIGIOUS TEACHING LIKE THAT OF *CONFUCIUS*, *BUDDHA* AND *MOHAMMED*
OFFERS AN UNDENIABLY BROAD BASIS FOR THE RELIGIOUS-MINDED, GERMANS
SHOULD HAVE BEEN DUPED BY A THEOLOGICAL EXPOSITION DEVOID OF ALL HONEST
DEPTH."

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
AND IMAGO DEI.
OR TRUTH CONVEY?
BY PURE CONCEIT.

WHY BE WICKED.
SUCH AS THEE.
OF BLASPHEMY.
SELFISH DECEIT.

WHOM DID BLEED.
WAS IT NOT FOR ME?
YOUR COCK DENY.
NOW ALL FORFEIT.” [Written: 3 December 2017]

What history would have been if someone had some 70 years ago, slimed
his credibility in such comprehensive manner as the cause for
irreparable self harm done against this persona—more effective than an
assassination.

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

Those noobs such as Colonel Edmund J. Burke (***@std-girls.com)
and those of alt.usenet.kooks are just pack hunting, gang-banging Hitler
aggrandizers and dildo ([vulgar slang]: stupid or ridiculous persons)
idolizing cult of game player participants, who as ***@ck pumpers (ie.
have lost touch with all reality and are fixated entirely upon an
intense over rated feeling of happiness in vain inflated opinions, and
seem agitated at the debris pilling upon their names), celebrate
everything within life as a parody..."

YOUTUBE: Paula's {small; little} Downfall - The sock from zoonoses.de
gets PWNED (ie. utterly defeat an opponent or rival)

"BUT PAUL {small; little} (THE FUEHRER),

HE ALSO LINKED THE MESSAGE IDS TO THE IP ADDRESSES FROM THE AIOE LOGS.

BY DOING THIS, HE HAS PROVEN THAT KENSI {handsome; comely} IS YOUR
SOCK-PUPPET...

BUT WE WERE WINNING!!!

FOR ***@CK'S SAKE, WE WERE WINNING!!!

NOW I'M EXPOSED ... AS A KOOK WHO DOES THINGS TO GOATS {[British
Informal]: a stupid person, a fool} ... [BUT] I AM THE FRIENDLY
NEIGHBOUR VOTE WRANGLER (FNVW)!!!

I'LL SHOW THESE KOOKOLOGISTS WHO'S BOSS!!!

LADY: [SNIFFLES]

THEY'LL REGRET THE DAY THEY EVER CALLED ME SEAMUS (ie. JACK {God is
gracious; man or boy}):

SEAMUS is a male first name of Celtic origin. It is the Gaelic
equivalent of the name James which is the English New Testament variant
for the Hebrew name Jacob {that supplants, undermines; the heel}

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE I'M KENSI {handsome; comely}--EVIDENCE MY
FAT ASS!!!

HIS EVIDENCE IS FULL OF HOLES.

I COULD FLY A PLANE THROUGH THEM.

YOUTUBE: “Air Afrikaans”

A BIG ***@CKING PLANE!!! AND THE GOATS WONT TALK.

MILITARY AID: BUT PAUL {small; little} (ie. FUEHRER), THEY KNOW KENSI
{handsome; comely} WEAR'S WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR (ie. a sissifying)

NONE OF THESE NASTY THINGS THEY HAVE SAID OR IMPLIED ABOUT ME ARE AT ALL
TRUE!!!

IT'S MORPHY KOOK-AID!!!

I HAVE FLATLY CONTRADICTED [IT AND] YOU['RE] FLATLY CONTRADICTING MY
CLAIM HERE ... SO NOTHING THAT YOU HAVE SAID IS ***@CKING UNOPPOSED!!!

[AND ALL DONE] IN FRONT OF SEVEN BILLION POTENTIAL VIEWERS.

ACCOUNT BANNED IS REFUTED!!!

I'VE ENGAGED IN THIS WAR AND WON ... AND IF YOU SPEAK ABOUT GOATS AGAIN
I'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS!!!

REMEMBER THAT I AM A CO-VOTE WRANGLER WITH THE [TARD]!!!

WHAT I WILL DO IS RUN MY FAKE BALLOTS AND GIVE THEM ALL KOOK AWARDS.

LIKE STALIN!!!"

YOUTUBE: "Hitler gets the electricity bill"

FUEHRER: I WANT TO SEE MY GOATS VERY SOON.

I WANT TO HAVE A BIT OF FUN.

I LIKE THEIR FRISKY SCENT. (ie. *FROWZY* (ill-smelling, musty; dirty and
untidy; slovenly) [Courtesy www.dictionary.com as Word of the day for 10
November 2016]

GRAB THE HIND LEGS, AND UP IT!!

FAR RIGHTER

FOR ME TO HAVE MY FUN WITH SOCK-PUPPETS AND GOATS THAN WITH REAL HUMANS!!!

FEMALE: (CRYING)

2ND FEMALE: IT'S OKAY ANNA NO GOATS WERE HARMED [IN] MAKING THIS PARODY.

ANNA is a Latinate variant of the French name Anne, which is a cognate
of the Hebrew name Hannah {gracious; full of grace; merciful; he that
*gives*}"

YOUTUBE: "Hitler Finds out Chuck Norris is Coming - [Episode Four]"

KWILLS SHILL #3 (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1153 HOURS ON 4 MARCH 2018: "ALL
HAIL THE TACO!

[But I am the] Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA
camp counsellor."

DOLF @ 0247 HOURS ON 5 MARCH 2018: "You and BDK are just alike as such
undignified humanity as only [being] depravity and perversity which the
[striped] stain of your nation's flag represents and is hardly worth
dying for.

The Glory of God bestowed as dignity of man is not upon you and neither
to be found among you.

What a wasted life Billy Graham's [99 years] was...

YOUTUBE: "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

DOLF @ 0630 HOURS ON 5 MARCH 2018: "I rest my case that: you are so
unscrupulous, unprincipled and dislocated from reality to being
incapable as any exemplar (ie. both sides of the civil war sang this
song) citizen for your country that you cannot participate in that
song—the mongrel dog you are.

I’ve added soc.culture.russia to prove that I am not 'incapable of any
rationality'.

YOUTUBE: "Kermit vs. Constantine (Dark Kermit)"

I imagine [that] they are laughing so hard, yet they would not [be]
incontinent like you are [excepting according to media reports @ 0926
HOURS (AEDT) ON 6 MARCH 2018 for the {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #1, #20, #10, #200 = nakar (H5234): {#31 as #231}
1) to recognise, acknowledge, know, respect, discern, regard; 2) to act
or treat as foreign or strange, disguise, misconstrue; 1a) (Niphal) to
be recognised; 1b) (Piel) to regard; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to regard,
observe, pay attention to, pay regard to, notice; 1c2) *TO* *RECOGNISE*
(*AS* *FORMERLY* *KNOWN*), *PERCEIVE*; 1c3) to be willing to recognise
or acknowledge, acknowledge with honour; 1c4) to be acquainted with;
1c5) to distinguish, understand; 1d) (Hithpael) to make oneself known;
2a) (Niphal) to disguise oneself; 2b) (Piel); 2b1) to treat as foreign
(profane); 2b2) to misconstrue; 2c) (Hithpael); 2c1) *TO* *ACT* *AS*
*ALIEN*; 2c2) to disguise oneself;

} *FORMER* *RUSSIAN* *SPY* Sergei Skripal, aged 66 years old and woman
in 30s found unconscious on bench within a Salisbury shopping centre and
whom are critically ill in United Kingdom 'after exposure to an unknown
substance'], but so overcome with euphoric agreement that they’d be
paralytic as if by stupor they were drunk on vodka—the toll would be
greater than World War II."

YOUTUBE: "Donald Trump Meets Sergeant Schultz"

DOLF @ 0634 HOURS ON 5 MARCH 2018: "I’m still under the effects of an
herbal sleeping pill.

But there is at least a reply for each of my missives.

I want to hear you howl some more hyenas."

— HEY GIBLET —

“DANG YOU ***@THOLE
A CAPED CRUSADER.
MEATHEAD PARASOL.
MY SPACE INVADER.

HYENAS EACH ONE.
ON A PICNIC TREAT.
CONGREGATING FUN.
GROWLING CONCEIT.

YOU’RE NO TROJAN.
JUST TURKEY ARSE.
A FORAGING BOGAN.
FEVERISH FOR FARCE.”

YOUTUBE: "Hyena sounds"

DOLF @ 0834 HOURS ON 3 MARCH 2018: "It is most improper that my life
ought to be judged as so unmeritorious by just a growling hyena.

Such prudence ought only be left to one's peers.

I do believe that all the factual characterisations which I have
prudently made within this epistle have come to fruition within news
media reports concerning equivalent violent events which have occurred
overnight and after my considerations made.

Thus suggesting a rationality on my part and cogent coherence which has
temporal connectivity of a person living within the context of reality.

Is that a spot which has suddenly appeared on UK parliamentarian Boris
Johnson's nose?"

YOUTUBE: "Haddaway - What Is Love [Official]"

MARTIN BOULTON (SYDNEY MORING HERALD) @ 0907 HOURS ON 6 MARCH 2018:
"'It's an honour to add a permanent 3D element that pays tribute to a
great Australian rock'n'roll band and its lead singer, Bon Scott, but
also to music in general,' Makatron said. 'Thanks to all, especially the
vision of James Young of Cherry Bar, who instigated the idea and grant
application with Creative Victoria.'

Unveiled today, the three-metre by two-metre metal and plaster sculpture
coming out of the Cherry Bar brick *WALL* and looking down upon AC/DC
Lane Melbourne is rendered with concrete and was supported through the
state government's Rockin' the Laneways funding program. AC/DC Lane was
officially opened in October, 2004, by former lord mayor John So, who
said "let us rock" as the city's most rocking street sign was revealed."

<https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/bon-scott-sculpture-cranks-up-the-rock-in-melbournes-acdc-lane-20180306-h0x1xk.html>

AFRIKAANERS STRIKE AGAIN (TERRIBLE DEATH TOLL - PENDING [*SERIOCOMIC*])

ABC NEWS ON 4 MARCH 2018: "POPE DECLARES NEW FEAST DAY DEVOTED TO THE
VIRGIN MARY: "We want the MARION statue (erected on Patrick’s Travesty
Day 17 March 2017) removed from the [Queen] Victoria Gardens and for
Cardinal George Pell to be indicted for treason and theft of
Intellectual Property entitlement under the Digital Millennium Copyright
Act (USA) as matters arising from unlawful refusal of Communion which
occurred at Saint Patricks Cathedral, East Melbourne on the Pentecost
Sunday Mass as the dates of 31 May, 1998 {the day upon which we
celebrate our COMMONWEALTH’s Boer War / ANZAC tradition} and 21 June,
2000 {eclipse the year following and 21 August 1914 / 2017}.

<http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/wireStory/pope-declares-feast-day-devoted-virgin-mary-53486036>

[IMAGE: Author consoling Catholic mother of a gay son & PFLAG President,
Nanette McGregor - The Rainbow Sash Protest (Refusal of Communion) on
'Pentecost Sunday' 31 May 1998, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Melbourne

The Australian newspaper (front page) of 1 June 1998

(c) 1 June 1998 - James Croucher (photographer), News Ltd / Newspix,
Commercial Use, Internal Use For Company Or Organisation, Internal
Newsletter Or Document, Print And Digital, Up To 1,000]

Let me explain that to you in relation to advice given to our Prime
Minister (with whom I have previously corresponded over Jewish Holocaust
issues and he had the self same day taken suitable action) who is later
today to sign an agreement with Israel:

"On the PROPAGANDIST consideration that: Battle of Beersheba 'should be
the cornerstone of Australia's identity'

<http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/29/battle-beersheba-should-be-cornerstone-australias-identity>

No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of
"OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY your
unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers
{ie. especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic
Saint Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS
whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the
Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

Such a statement of value [as demonstrated by the inclusion of the State
of Israel's flag amongst the calvary of cavalry as 100 year anniversary
re-enactment of the Battle of Beersheba] is a priori, not mantric as
dogma, requires no apologetics and proffers the utmost tactical,
endearing and enduring advantage for posterity as prosperity...

#1 - Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his
discovery as the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more
upon this eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can
make no new discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch
navigators and as such they may lay claim to it as their property."

#2 - Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to
11 November 1918]

#3 - Refusal of Communion and Solar Eclipse: I have ascertained in
accordance with my deliberate protest of conscience and arrest made upon
Saturday 21 August 1999 and earlier evidence which was tendered at the
extra-ordinary Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) hearing of
7 December 2001, that the Roman Catholic refusal of communion
perpetuated by then Archbishop George PELL at Saint Patricks Cathedral
Melbourne upon according to their ecclesiastic traditions Pentecost
Sunday of 31 May 1998 and 21 June 2000 is then associated to an eclipse
occurring upon the following year of 21 June 2001.

#4 - Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

This suspected eclipse treason {#41, #320, @1 / @5, and #308} plot as
Saint Andrews / {Sino-Vietnamese: NIHN} cause célèbre sedition
perpetuated by Vietnam Veterans / Returned Services League {RSL} /
Freemasons {Knights Templar International} / Roman Catholic Church et al
religious / state / organisation entities has been foiled.

[IMAGE: MORPHOLOGICAL SYM-BULIMIA as Non-Fascist Knights Templar {shown
top} / Fascist Knights Templar {shown bottom} AS IMPETUS {#390 as 1,
#100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 = harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious,
ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber}]

And which in my view singularly impugns them as associated to this
organised criminal globalist activity as Saint Andrews cause célèbre
sedition as will to impose a @5 - substituted #PHALLUS ethic upon our
BOER / ANZAC tradition and to USURP the @1 - GOVERNOR GENERAL as our
Sovereign Authority."

YOUTUBE: “Breaker Morant”

*SERIOCOMIC* (adjective):
- partly serious and partly comic: a seriocomic play.
- Word of the Day for 4 March 2018; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

QUOTES:
'Suddenly, here toward the year's end, when the new films are plunging
toward the wire and the prospects of an Oscar-worthy long shot coming
through get progressively more dim, there sweeps ahead a film that is
not only one of the best of the year, but also one of the best
seriocomic social satires we've had from Hollywood since Preston Sturges
was making them.' [Bosley Crowther, "The Graduate," New York Times,
December 22, 1967]

'Jonesy had seen representations of him on a hundred
"weird mysteries" TV shows, on the front pages of a thousand tabloid
newspapers (the kind that shouted their serio-comic horrors at you as
you stood prisoner in the supermarket checkout lanes) ...' [Stephen
King, Dreamcatcher, 2001]

ORIGIN:
Seriocomic was first recorded in 1775-85. It links the words serious and
comic with -o-, the typical ending of the first element of compounds of
Greek origin, often used in English as a connective irrespective of
etymology.

If they can’t show a proper respect to Sovereign Principles of the Crown
such as justice (ie. DIEU ET MON DROIT is the motto of the British
Sovereign and the Judiciary or of religious belief in MELCHIZEDEK as
king of justice) which is associated to Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent
of 17 September 1900 as my area of expertise being a person of Dutch
heritage and its impact upon our World War I Centenary and to say
nothing of World War II.

*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

Now I just corresponded by email with the band KOVAK
***@74promotions.com in relation to the utilising one of their songs in
association with this specific chapter titled "IS ANYBODY REAL ANYMORE?"
and which was written between 2 - 4 March 2018 as pre-emptive {ie.

We effect a temporal shift and then merge within the instantiation which
is reality:

In then knowing the fabric of time itself, we can mimic the cognitive
and analytical ability that might occur at any point within time as to
be instantiated which in philosophy is of an universal or abstract
concept as being represented by an actual example of occurrence.

It's analogous to a MENTAT which is a fictional type of human, presented
in Frank Herbert's science fiction Dune universe. In an interstellar
society that fears a resurgence of artificial intelligence and thus
prohibits computers, MENTATS are specially trained to mimic the
cognitive and analytical ability of electronic computers.

} activism given in support of the GLBTI Community's 40th anniversary
Mardi Gras event.

Here pussy pussy.

-- AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY --

#1 = Position {#558} as MENTALISM [VIRTUE]: #1 - Will, free will, choice
/ Remember the Sabbath Day
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476} as CORRESPONDENCE [TOOL]: #2 - desire,
inclination / Honour Parents /
#3 = Purpose {#695} as VIBRATION [POSITION]: #3 - disposition towards
(something or someone) / Do Not Kill
#4 = Process {#428} as POLARITY [TIME / CENTRE]: #4 - favour, affection
/ Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE) of RHYTHM or
CANON: #5 - last will, testament / Do Not Steal
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS) as CAUSE AND
EFFECT [IMPLEMENTATION]: #6 - goal, object, purpose, intention / Do Not
Bear False Witness
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS) as as ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE [LIMIT]: #7 - signification,
import / Do Not Covet [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE as PROTOCOL SELECTION:
#1 - unwillingness
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM as MIRRORED AUTONOMOUS
PROTOTYPE OF EACH OTHER'S SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY: #2 - ill will, negative
disposition (toward something) [LATIN definition: NOLUNTĀTIS]

YOUTUBE: "Om 108 Times - Music for Yoga & Meditation"

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's
Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature}) / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT
ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

-- RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA --

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

I SIMPLY CAN'T FIND WHERE WITHIN GOOGLE ARCHIVES, I HAD YEARS AGO
WRITTEN A PUBLIC RECORD OF THIS COMING DAY WHICH WAS UNDERTAKEN AS A
CLEVER SABBATH DAY INTERVENTION BY A PETITION (I know that its there
somewhere, as I've done an analysis of it subsequent) AS PROTEST MADE
OUTSIDE THE SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH.

— STUBBORN DENIAL —

"OLD KING KOHL.
TWAS SUCH A MATE.
A MERRY OLD SOUL.
NOW *CONFUSTICATE*.

NO MORE CROISSANT 🥐.
LUNCH FILLET MINION.
HATRED SO POIGNANT.
NOTHING TO PISS ON.

THERE IS NO DENIAL.
SO ANGEL {#474 as #100, #4, #10, #300, #10, #50 = qaddiysh (Aramaic)
(H6922): {#6 as #414} 1) holy, separate; 2) (TWOT) angels, saints}
CHOIRS SING.
OVER HEAVEN'S TRIAL.
HE HATES NAZI BLING.

THE FRIDGE SITS COLD ⛄️.
A LAGER 🍺 CONCEIT FIRES 🔥.
GOODBYE FATHER BOLD.
AND LOVE FRENCH FRIES 🍟."

*CONFUSTICATE*
- [Slang]: to confuse or perplex; bewilder.
- Word of the Day for 20 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

FOREBODING THE BRINGING FORTH OF A *WELTSCHMERZ* {ie. [German]: sorrow
that one feels and accepts as one's necessary portion in life;
sentimental pessimism; 'pessimism about life,' 1875, from German
Weltschmerz, coined 1810 by Jean Paul Richter, from Welt 'world' (see
world ) + Schmerz 'pain'; Word for the Day on 31 March 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com} DAY, THAT WOULD BE CONSEQUENTIAL TO YOUR
INHOSPITALITY AS A MONGRELISED PEOPLES, A LACK OF FAIR AND TIMELY
JUSTICE, NO CONCERN FOR ANOTHER'S ETHOS AS LIFE VALUES BY A TOTAL LACK,
EXCEPT FOR FOOTBALL OF ANY EMPATHETIC AND INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY.

WHERE, I WOULD ZEALOUSLY CHALLENGE MY SIBLINGS IN A COURT OF LAW, FOR
THE RIGHT TO EXHUME MY PARENT'S CORPSES, WHEREBY MY FRISIAN MOTHER DIED
ON THE EQUINOX OF 23 SEPTEMBER 1985 AND MY DUTCH FATHER DIED ON THE
EQUINOX OF 20 MARCH 1976 AND THEN CREMATING THEM FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF
THE WANDERING AS THE DEPARTING.

AND AS A CONFRONTATION OVER SACRED COWS BY THE RETURNING OF THEIR ASHES
TO AMSTERDAM AS THE CITY WHERE THEY WERE MARRIED.

AS TO INFRACT THE CULTURAL SENSIBILITIES OVER YOU HAVING A HOLOCAUST GUILT.

WHEREBY WE CAME TO ESCAPE THE CONQUISTADORS OF FASCISM AND FOUND YOU
JUST THE SAME.

AND CONVEYING YOUR BEING UNWORTHY OF A 'SON'S SACRIFICE'. BY THE
POURING OUT THEIR ASHES INTO THE KEIZERSGRACHT ('EMPERORS / CAESER'S
CANAL), NEAR THE HISTORIC HOMO MONUMENT AS A MEMORIAL SITUATED AT THE
WESTERKERK CHURCH IN THE CENTRE OF AMSTERDAM. WHICH COMMEMORATES ALL
GAY MEN AND LESBIANS WHO HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO PERSECUTION BECAUSE OF
THEIR HOMOSEXUALITY

THE LAST PERSON TO BE HUNG FOR SODOMY IN AMSTERDAM OCCURRED IN 1765 AND
WHILST SUCH CRIMINALISED ACTS OCCURRED UPON DUTCH SHIPS AND WERE
PROSECUTED THERE WAS THEREAFTER A DEGREE OF CULTURAL PERMISSIBILITY, AND
THE BRITISH PERVERSE EXPERIENCE OF PROSTITUTED MARRIED NATIVE WOMEN WAS
AS A SOCIAL DEPRAVITY, ENTIRELY UNKNOWN.

AND THEN READING THIS SPECIALLY PREPARED POEM ALOUD:

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: "Hells Bells from No Bull (AC/DC)"

So as to forever destroy the capability of SLANDERERS like PELICAN
<water-***@sea.somewhere.org.ir> whom is suspected to be *SOME* *SORT*
*OF* *IRANIAN* *FERAL* *ISLAMIC* *DOG* *OR* *AT* *THE* *VERY* *LEAST*
NEO-FASCIST EQUIVALENT AS HUMAN EXCREMENT AND WHO POSSIBLY HAD A
RELIGIOUS WEDDING AND THINKS HIS LIMP ***@CK IS A GLORIOUS WICK OF PIETY ...

1 to GOD'S CHILDREN
0 to BELIAL RELIGIONISTS

... THE HOUNDS OF HELL ARE COMING FOR YOU NEO-FASCIST SLANDERERS.

We can call upon ALMIGHTY GOD any time we care too.

And he is my most intimate friend.

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/MardiGras2018.pdf>

Initial Post: 3 March 2018

#GLBTI #MARDI #GRAS #ANNIVERSARY

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-03-07 22:27:58 UTC
Turns out he was right! Who would have thought Donald Trump could tell the truth when insulting something?

Don’t get excited. I’m certain it won’t set a trend or anything!