Luke's BIG SECRET
Add Reply
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-03 15:28:52 UTC
I have a secret, No one knows.

I'm not at liberty to tell you this secret, but I can clue you in on a few things.

I'M NO LONGER A CHRISTIAN.

I cannot possibly be defined by the MODERN DAY DEFINITION of a Christian.

I haven't been one, since I lived in NC.

I won't tell you what I am now.

My own family doesn't know.

But maybe you can figure it out, if you're smart enough.

Luke
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-03 16:49:27 UTC
On the other hand, maybe I’m smart enough not to care what you choose to consider yourself!
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-04 12:00:00 UTC
On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 08:28:52 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
I have a secret, No one knows.
I'm not at liberty to tell you this secret, but I can clue you in on a few things.
I'M NO LONGER A CHRISTIAN.
I cannot possibly be defined by the MODERN DAY DEFINITION of a Christian.
I haven't been one, since I lived in NC.
I won't tell you what I am now.
My own family doesn't know.
But maybe you can figure it out, if you're smart enough.
You're under the misguided impression we care enough to figure it
out. You provided the evidence that you're a Satanist a long time ago.