Discussion:
For those alt,conspiracy k00ks who STILL don't believe in MI5 mindcontrol...
Add Reply
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-26 21:07:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html

Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Government Shill #2
2018-04-26 21:38:54 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
"Needless to say"?

Of course you have to say. If you want someone else to believe your claim, then
you need to back it up with evidence.

Shill #2
--
I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning,
confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild
and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous
something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be.
Isaac Asimov - The Roving Mind (1983)
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-27 13:15:22 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:38:54 +1000, Government Shit #2
Post by Government Shill #2
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
"Needless to say"?
Yes. Quite needless. The UK is far more sophisticated than a former
Soviet satellite such as Cuba.
Post by Government Shill #2
Of course you have to say. If you want someone else to believe your claim, then
you need to back it up with evidence.
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.

If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.

BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-27 14:35:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
My claim is that you are a miserable housebound psychopathic sexually
crippled loser! If you can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it, you
pitiable cretin!
--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
foul, loathsome creature, wallowing in your own filth. Never seeing the
light of day. A life utterly wasted."
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-27 16:38:31 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.

If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
*****
I’ve already disproven your claim that auditory hallucinations don’t exist. You dismissed my claim as “lies by Jew hacks.” So, it’s been proven that you will dismiss any evidence you don’t agree with.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-27 17:37:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
*****
I’ve already disproven your claim that auditory hallucinations don’t exist.
No, you haven't.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
You dismissed my claim as “lies by Jew hacks.”
Which is what they ARE. And 'evidence' provided by the mentally
deranged who 'experience' them.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
So, it’s been proven that you will dismiss any evidence you don’t agree with.
No, it hasn't. I want to see CREDIBLE evidence before I even THINK of
believing it.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-27 18:14:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by e***@hotmail.com
So, it’s been proven that you will dismiss any evidence you don’t agree with.
No, it hasn't. I want to see CREDIBLE evidence before I even THINK of
believing it.
- show quoted text -
What would you consider “credible” evidence for something that only exists inside the person’s mind?
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-28 12:24:15 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
So, it’s been proven that you will dismiss any evidence you don’t agree with.
No, it hasn't. I want to see CREDIBLE evidence before I even THINK of
believing it.
- show quoted text -
What would you consider “credible” evidence for something that only exists inside the person’s mind?
Something that only 'exists' inside a mentally deranged wacko's mind
cannot be shown to exist and in all likelihood doesn't.

Therefore it appears you won't be able to provide any credible
evidence.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-28 16:47:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 05:24:15 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
No, it hasn't. I want to see CREDIBLE evidence before I even THINK of
believing it. - show quoted text - What would you consider “credible”
evidence for something that only exists inside the person’s mind?
Something that only 'exists' inside a mentally deranged wacko's mind
cannot be shown to exist and in all likelihood doesn't.
That's why they are called hallucinations, wacko!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Therefore it appears you won't be able to provide any credible
evidence.
If stupidity would hurt, you'd be screaming all day long.
--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-28 23:39:20 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 05:24:15 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
So, it’s been proven that you will dismiss any evidence you don’t agree with.
No, it hasn't. I want to see CREDIBLE evidence before I even THINK of
believing it.
- show quoted text -
What would you consider “credible” evidence for something that only exists inside the person’s mind?
Something that only 'exists' inside a mentally deranged wacko's mind
cannot be shown to exist and in all likelihood doesn't.
Therefore it appears you won't be able to provide any credible
evidence.
How do you explain away Mike's hallucinations. And why do you
guess he lied and claimed he experiences them?
--
Shill #3.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-29 19:27:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 18:39:20 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 05:24:15 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
So, it’s been proven that you will dismiss any evidence you don’t agree with.
No, it hasn't. I want to see CREDIBLE evidence before I even THINK of
believing it.
- show quoted text -
What would you consider “credible” evidence for something that only exists inside the person’s mind?
Something that only 'exists' inside a mentally deranged wacko's mind
cannot be shown to exist and in all likelihood doesn't.
Therefore it appears you won't be able to provide any credible
evidence.
How do you explain away Mike's hallucinations. And why do you
guess he lied and claimed he experiences them?
Those look like questions. WE arks the questions.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-29 20:46:03 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 12:27:42 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
How do you explain away Mike's hallucinations. And why do you
guess he lied and claimed he experiences them?
Those look like questions. WE arks the questions.
YOU don't get to ask any questions, retard! YOU only get your bleeding
psychopathic ass clobbered here and your stupid serbian gob filled with the
shit people enjoy dumping in it, you poor psychopathic shiteating serbian
asshole.

And now open your big filthy serbian gob WIDE...
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
"And you just wish someone, anyone, anything would cornhole you!"
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-30 09:21:23 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 12:27:42 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 18:39:20 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 05:24:15 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
So, it’s been proven that you will dismiss any evidence you don’t agree with.
No, it hasn't. I want to see CREDIBLE evidence before I even THINK of
believing it.
- show quoted text -
What would you consider “credible” evidence for something that only exists inside the person’s mind?
Something that only 'exists' inside a mentally deranged wacko's mind
cannot be shown to exist and in all likelihood doesn't.
Therefore it appears you won't be able to provide any credible
evidence.
How do you explain away Mike's hallucinations. And why do you
guess he lied and claimed he experiences them?
Those look like questions. WE arks the questions.
Your dishonesty fails to answer the question I asked, coward.
--
Shill #3.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-30 17:48:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 04:21:23 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

<redundant lies and inane repetition b'rissed for b'revity>

And there's nothing left!
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-30 19:48:25 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:48:33 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:


<FLUSH the predictable psychotic bullshit by the village idiot>

...and nothing's left! LOL
--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2018-04-27 18:29:05 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 10:37:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
No, it hasn't. I want to see CREDIBLE evidence before I even THINK of
believing it.
Which part of you does the "thinking", Retardovic? Your asshole? Sure looks
like it?
--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Government Shill #2
2018-04-27 23:41:13 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:38:54 +1000, Government Shit #2
Post by Government Shill #2
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
"Needless to say"?
Yes. Quite needless. The UK is far more sophisticated than a former
Soviet satellite such as Cuba.
Meaningless twaddle. A higher level of sophistication does not lead to a
conclusion that they have developed anything.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Of course you have to say. If you want someone else to believe your claim, then
you need to back it up with evidence.
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.
And I didn't dispute that.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
It is not my (or anyone else's) job to disprove your claim. The claim is yours.
The burden of proving the claim is yours. Just saying it, doesn't make it true.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!

Shill #2
--
I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning,
confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild
and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous
something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be.
Isaac Asimov - The Roving Mind (1983)
BDK
2018-04-28 02:26:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Government Shill #2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:38:54 +1000, Government Shit #2
Post by Government Shill #2
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
"Needless to say"?
Yes. Quite needless. The UK is far more sophisticated than a former
Soviet satellite such as Cuba.
Meaningless twaddle. A higher level of sophistication does not lead to a
conclusion that they have developed anything.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Of course you have to say. If you want someone else to believe your claim, then
you need to back it up with evidence.
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.
And I didn't dispute that.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
It is not my (or anyone else's) job to disprove your claim. The claim is yours.
The burden of proving the claim is yours. Just saying it, doesn't make it true.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
???????? I guess I haven't responded enough for him to know...
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Government Shill #2
2018-04-28 03:53:31 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:38:54 +1000, Government Shit #2
Post by Government Shill #2
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
"Needless to say"?
Yes. Quite needless. The UK is far more sophisticated than a former
Soviet satellite such as Cuba.
Meaningless twaddle. A higher level of sophistication does not lead to a
conclusion that they have developed anything.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Of course you have to say. If you want someone else to believe your claim, then
you need to back it up with evidence.
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.
And I didn't dispute that.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
It is not my (or anyone else's) job to disprove your claim. The claim is yours.
The burden of proving the claim is yours. Just saying it, doesn't make it true.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
???????? I guess I haven't responded enough for him to know...
Is this a new kOOk, or a renamed old one?

Shill #2
--
Them™
Pay Section
Disinformation Directorate
Ministry of Information
Antipodean Division
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-28 08:26:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 13:53:31 +1000, Government Shill #2
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
???????? I guess I haven't responded enough for him to know...
Is this a new kOOk, or a renamed old one?
Certainly new to us. But I get the impression he's been
expressing his k00k nature in other groups for some time.
--
Shill #3.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
BDK
2018-04-28 14:01:56 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:38:54 +1000, Government Shit #2
Post by Government Shill #2
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
"Needless to say"?
Yes. Quite needless. The UK is far more sophisticated than a former
Soviet satellite such as Cuba.
Meaningless twaddle. A higher level of sophistication does not lead to a
conclusion that they have developed anything.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Of course you have to say. If you want someone else to believe your claim, then
you need to back it up with evidence.
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.
And I didn't dispute that.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
It is not my (or anyone else's) job to disprove your claim. The claim is yours.
The burden of proving the claim is yours. Just saying it, doesn't make it true.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
???????? I guess I haven't responded enough for him to know...
Is this a new kOOk, or a renamed old one?
Shill #2
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-28 16:21:01 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:38:54 +1000, Government Shit #2
Post by Government Shill #2
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
"Needless to say"?
Yes. Quite needless. The UK is far more sophisticated than a former
Soviet satellite such as Cuba.
Meaningless twaddle. A higher level of sophistication does not lead to a
conclusion that they have developed anything.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Of course you have to say. If you want someone else to believe your claim, then
you need to back it up with evidence.
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.
And I didn't dispute that.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
It is not my (or anyone else's) job to disprove your claim. The claim is yours.
The burden of proving the claim is yours. Just saying it, doesn't make it true.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
???????? I guess I haven't responded enough for him to know...
Is this a new kOOk, or a renamed old one?
Shill #2
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
Aren't you Big Dumb Kunt from before?
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
BDK
2018-04-28 17:34:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:38:54 +1000, Government Shit #2
Post by Government Shill #2
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
"Needless to say"?
Yes. Quite needless. The UK is far more sophisticated than a former
Soviet satellite such as Cuba.
Meaningless twaddle. A higher level of sophistication does not lead to a
conclusion that they have developed anything.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Of course you have to say. If you want someone else to believe your claim, then
you need to back it up with evidence.
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.
And I didn't dispute that.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
It is not my (or anyone else's) job to disprove your claim. The claim is yours.
The burden of proving the claim is yours. Just saying it, doesn't make it true.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
???????? I guess I haven't responded enough for him to know...
Is this a new kOOk, or a renamed old one?
Shill #2
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
Aren't you Big Dumb Kunt from before?
Maybe, I've been here a long time. So what did you used to be called?
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-28 17:44:57 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:38:54 +1000, Government Shit #2
Post by Government Shill #2
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
"Needless to say"?
Yes. Quite needless. The UK is far more sophisticated than a former
Soviet satellite such as Cuba.
Meaningless twaddle. A higher level of sophistication does not lead to a
conclusion that they have developed anything.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Of course you have to say. If you want someone else to believe your claim, then
you need to back it up with evidence.
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.
And I didn't dispute that.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
It is not my (or anyone else's) job to disprove your claim. The claim is yours.
The burden of proving the claim is yours. Just saying it, doesn't make it true.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
???????? I guess I haven't responded enough for him to know...
Is this a new kOOk, or a renamed old one?
Shill #2
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
Aren't you Big Dumb Kunt from before?
Maybe, I've been here a long time. So what did you used to be called?
I didn't.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-28 19:02:54 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 10:44:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Maybe, I've been here a long time. So what did you used to be called?
I didn't.
Come on, everyone ALWAYS called you a sick asshole, a piece of shit and an
idiot! And you are "proud" of it, like the TRUE sick piece of shit that you
are! LOL
--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
BDK
2018-04-29 14:32:39 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:38:54 +1000, Government Shit #2
Post by Government Shill #2
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
"Needless to say"?
Yes. Quite needless. The UK is far more sophisticated than a former
Soviet satellite such as Cuba.
Meaningless twaddle. A higher level of sophistication does not lead to a
conclusion that they have developed anything.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Of course you have to say. If you want someone else to believe your claim, then
you need to back it up with evidence.
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.
And I didn't dispute that.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
It is not my (or anyone else's) job to disprove your claim. The claim is yours.
The burden of proving the claim is yours. Just saying it, doesn't make it true.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
???????? I guess I haven't responded enough for him to know...
Is this a new kOOk, or a renamed old one?
Shill #2
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
Aren't you Big Dumb Kunt from before?
Maybe, I've been here a long time. So what did you used to be called?
I didn't.
Linky's no workee..
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-29 19:28:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:38:54 +1000, Government Shit #2
Post by Government Shill #2
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
"Needless to say"?
Yes. Quite needless. The UK is far more sophisticated than a former
Soviet satellite such as Cuba.
Meaningless twaddle. A higher level of sophistication does not lead to a
conclusion that they have developed anything.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Of course you have to say. If you want someone else to believe your claim, then
you need to back it up with evidence.
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.
And I didn't dispute that.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
It is not my (or anyone else's) job to disprove your claim. The claim is yours.
The burden of proving the claim is yours. Just saying it, doesn't make it true.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
???????? I guess I haven't responded enough for him to know...
Is this a new kOOk, or a renamed old one?
Shill #2
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
Aren't you Big Dumb Kunt from before?
Maybe, I've been here a long time. So what did you used to be called?
I didn't.
Linky's no workee..
The links in my signature?
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-29 20:46:16 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 12:28:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Linky's no workee..
The links in my signature?
Your links are just like your "life": dead, defunct, malfunctioning ...and a
LAUGH! LOL
--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
BDK
2018-04-30 01:40:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <vaqFC.55896$%***@fx40.am4>, ***@TheRevd.invalid
says...
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 12:28:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Linky's no workee..
The links in my signature?
Your links are just like your "life": dead, defunct, malfunctioning ...and a
LAUGH! LOL
Yeah, that's pretty accurate.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-30 09:21:12 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 10:32:39 -0400, BDK <***@Worldcontrol.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
Aren't you Big Dumb Kunt from before?
Maybe, I've been here a long time. So what did you used to be called?
I didn't.
Linky's no workee..
Shall we address him as "Linky?"
--
Shill #3.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-30 17:48:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 04:21:12 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
Aren't you Big Dumb Kunt from before?
Maybe, I've been here a long time. So what did you used to be called?
I didn't.
Linky's no workee..
Shall we address him as "Linky?"
We have addressed YOU as KWilly Shit #3. Do you like it?
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-30 19:50:36 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:48:33 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Linky's no workee..
Shall we address him as "Linky?"
We have addressed YOU as KWilly Shit #3. Do you like it?
"We", you deluded piece of serbian shit? There's NO "we" for you! NOBODY,
but NOBODY identifies with a subnormal cretin like you!
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-01 09:02:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:48:33 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 04:21:12 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
Aren't you Big Dumb Kunt from before?
Maybe, I've been here a long time. So what did you used to be called?
I didn't.
Linky's no workee..
Shall we address him as "Linky?"
We have addressed YOU as KWilly Shit #3. Do you like it?
The voices in your head aren't real, Linky. You are all alone.
--
Shill #3.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-01 18:25:57 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 01 May 2018 04:02:47 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:48:33 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 04:21:12 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
Aren't you Big Dumb Kunt from before?
Maybe, I've been here a long time. So what did you used to be called?
I didn't.
Linky's no workee..
Shall we address him as "Linky?"
We have addressed YOU as KWilly Shit #3. Do you like it?
The voices in your head aren't real, Linky. You are all alone.
Voices in anyone's head only exist if there is an external source for
them. You already know this. If they can be heard, they're real.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-01 18:54:21 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 01 May 2018 11:25:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
The voices in your head aren't real, Linky. You are all alone.
Voices in anyone's head only exist if there is an external source for
them. You already know this. If they can be heard, they're real.
Psychotic NONSENSE!
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-02 09:11:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 01 May 2018 11:25:57 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Tue, 01 May 2018 04:02:47 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:48:33 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 04:21:12 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
Aren't you Big Dumb Kunt from before?
Maybe, I've been here a long time. So what did you used to be called?
I didn't.
Linky's no workee..
Shall we address him as "Linky?"
We have addressed YOU as KWilly Shit #3. Do you like it?
The voices in your head aren't real, Linky. You are all alone.
Voices in anyone's head only exist if there is an external source for
them.
Not so. One's stream of conscious is but one example. The voices
you "hear" makes another.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
You already know this. If they can be heard, they're real.
For most, yes. But some people have a mental illness that causes
them to "hear" voices that aren't there. You admit above you are one
of these people.
Of course you aren't really hearing them. But you believe you
are.
--
Shill #3.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-02 18:15:17 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 02 May 2018 02:11:38 -0700, KWilly Shit #3
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

<b'rissed for b'revity>
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
The voices in your head aren't real, Linky. You are all alone.
Voices in anyone's head only exist if there is an external source for
them.
Not so.
Yes, so.
Post by KWills Shill #3
One's stream of conscious[sic] is but one example.
A stream of conscious is just thoughts...NO voices.
Post by KWills Shill #3
The voices you "hear" makes another.
If they're not real, you don't "hear" them.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
You already know this. If they can be heard, they're real.
For most, yes.
For everyone, yes.
Post by KWills Shill #3
but some people have a mental illness that causes
them to "hear" voices that aren't there.
No, they don't...and the ONLY 'evidence' is what these mentally ill
people tell you.
Post by KWills Shill #3
You admit above you are one of these people.
Yet another LIE.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Of course you aren't really hearing them. But you believe you
are.
They don't even EXIST so NOBODY can hear them.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-02 18:33:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 02 May 2018 11:15:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH most of the idiotic & psychotic NONSENSE unread again>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
Of course you aren't really hearing them. But you believe you
are.
They don't even EXIST so NOBODY can hear them.
Is there really NO limit to your stupidity, Retardovic? <BG>
--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-03 05:44:23 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
If MI5 mind controls people, how are people posting to criticize them? :)
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-03 09:37:17 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 02 May 2018 11:15:17 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Wed, 02 May 2018 02:11:38 -0700, KWilly Shit #3
<b'rissed for b'revity>
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
The voices in your head aren't real, Linky. You are all alone.
Voices in anyone's head only exist if there is an external source for
them.
Not so.
Yes, so.
Post by KWills Shill #3
One's stream of conscious[sic] is but one example.
A stream of conscious is just thoughts...NO voices.
But you "hear" it.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
The voices you "hear" makes another.
If they're not real, you don't "hear" them.
But you make it clear you do "hear" voices.
It is possible you were lying.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
You already know this. If they can be heard, they're real.
For most, yes.
For everyone, yes.
Liar.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
but some people have a mental illness that causes
them to "hear" voices that aren't there.
No, they don't...and the ONLY 'evidence' is what these mentally ill
people tell you.
You again claim to hear voices that are not there.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
You admit above you are one of these people.
Yet another LIE.
It's still seen above.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
Of course you aren't really hearing them. But you believe you
are.
They don't even EXIST so NOBODY can hear them.
Yet you make it clear you "hear" them.
Where you lying when you wrote, "we?"
--
Shill #3.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-03 17:15:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 03 May 2018 02:37:17 -0700, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Wed, 02 May 2018 11:15:17 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Wed, 02 May 2018 02:11:38 -0700, KWilly Shit #3
<b'rissed for b'revity>
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
The voices in your head aren't real, Linky. You are all alone.
Voices in anyone's head only exist if there is an external source for
them.
Not so.
Yes, so.
Post by KWills Shill #3
One's stream of conscious[sic] is but one example.
A stream of conscious is just thoughts...NO voices.
But you "hear" it.
No, you don't "hear" it. You "think" it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stream_of_consciousness_(psychology)
Be sure to copy and paste the whole link, not just click on it.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
The voices you "hear" makes another.
If they're not real, you don't "hear" them.
But you make it clear you do "hear" voices.
I make it crystal clear I never do.
Post by KWills Shill #3
It is possible you were lying.
It's GUARANTEED you were lying.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
You already know this. If they can be heard, they're real.
For most, yes.
For everyone, yes.
Liar.
Oh, the IRONY.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
but some people have a mental illness that causes
them to "hear" voices that aren't there.
No, they don't...and the ONLY 'evidence' is what these mentally ill
people tell you.
You again claim to hear voices that are not there.
You again claim such 'voices' exist when they clearly don't.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
You admit above you are one of these people.
Yet another LIE.
It's still seen above.
Yes, all your lies are seen above. We can at least agree on that.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
Of course you aren't really hearing them. But you believe you
are.
They don't even EXIST so NOBODY can hear them.
Yet you make it clear you "hear" them.
Yet I make it clear I don't "hear" them because there aren't any.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Where[sic] you lying when you wrote, "we?"
YOU were lying, of course, where you say I wrote "we".
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-03 18:22:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 03 May 2018 10:15:33 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
Where[sic] you lying when you wrote, "we?"
YOU were lying, of course, where you say I wrote "we".
HE never lies. YOU lie whenever you open your filthy, lying, serbian gob,
Razovic!
--
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-03 19:37:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
They don't even EXIST so NOBODY can hear them.
Yet you make it clear you "hear" them.
Yet I make it clear I don't "hear" them because there aren't any.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Where[sic] you lying when you wrote, "we?"
YOU were lying, of course, where you say I wrote "we".
--
I still don't understand why you accept the idea of MI5 placing voices in someone's head, which has no verifiable evidence to support, but you deny the existence of hallucinations which have been verified by doctors for years.

No, you can't hear the voices, because they're not YOUR hallucinations. But people under some sort of mental duress (in my case, fever inspired) will have mental stimulations that look, sound, taste or feel like real stimulations.

I'm sorry you can't generate the empathy to understand that.

But then, you're a troll.

BDK
2018-04-30 18:44:07 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
Aren't you Big Dumb Kunt from before?
Maybe, I've been here a long time. So what did you used to be called?
I didn't.
Linky's no workee..
Shall we address him as "Linky?"
I kind of like it.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.
The Peeler
2018-04-28 18:17:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 09:21:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by BDK
I think he's new, but you never really know, for a while at least.
Usually, they blow their cover and are exposed.
Aren't you Big Dumb Kunt from before?
There's no bigger dumb cunt around than you, dumb anal Razovic! <BG>
--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
foul, loathsome creature, wallowing in your own filth. Never seeing the
light of day. A life utterly wasted."
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-28 08:25:58 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 22:26:33 -0400, BDK <***@Worldcontrol.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
???????? I guess I haven't responded enough for him to know...
He's not real smart, as I suspect you've noticed.
--
Shill #3.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-28 16:21:01 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 09:41:13 +1000, Government Shit #2
Post by Government Shill #2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:38:54 +1000, Government Shit #2
Post by Government Shill #2
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
"Needless to say"?
Yes. Quite needless. The UK is far more sophisticated than a former
Soviet satellite such as Cuba.
Meaningless twaddle. A higher level of sophistication does not lead to a
conclusion that they have developed anything.
Meaningless twaddle is what comes from mentally deranged wackos who
talk about 'hearing' non-existent voices. This is the ONLY 'proof'
you people have that 'auditory hallucinations' even exist.
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Of course you have to say. If you want someone else to believe your claim, then
you need to back it up with evidence.
The attempted mindcontrol attack on the US Embassy in Havana is
described in the link above.
And I didn't dispute that.
There you are, then.
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
It is not my (or anyone else's) job to disprove your claim. The claim is yours.
The burden of proving the claim is yours. Just saying it, doesn't make it true.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof
Meaningless twaddle. The ONLY alternative explanation is alleged
'auditory hallucinations'. Where is the proof that THEY exist? The
claims of mentally deranged wackos? If the alternative explanation
cannot be proven, my explanation stands.
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
KWilly (Shit #3) says 'Meh!' too. Are you his sockpuppet? Or, worse
still, a jew?

Feh!
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-28 17:34:07 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Meaningless twaddle. The ONLY alternative explanation is alleged
'auditory hallucinations'. Where is the proof that THEY exist? The
claims of mentally deranged wackos? If the alternative explanation
cannot be proven, my explanation stands.
****
But your explanation of MI5 beaming voices into people’s heads can’t be proven factually either.

There are lots of documented cases of people claiming phantom stimulation. Yes, like Mike, they need help. But there’s nothing to indicate that any clandestine agency is causing Mike’s voices any more than the other people before him.
The Peeler
2018-04-28 18:19:28 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 09:21:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Meaningless twaddle. A higher level of sophistication does not lead to a
conclusion that they have developed anything.
Meaningless twaddle is what comes from mentally deranged wackos
But that's EXACTLY what you are, dumb anal Razovic! Can't you EVER but
PROJECT, the very moment you open your stupid gob? <BG>
--
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-28 23:39:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 09:21:01 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
KWilly (Shit #3) says 'Meh!' too. Are you his sockpuppet? Or, worse
still, a jew?
You're Jewish.
--
Shill #3.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-29 19:27:49 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 18:39:29 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 09:21:01 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
[...]
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW KWilly is Shit #3, you are Shit #2...is there a Shit #1?
Meh!
Shill #2
KWilly (Shit #3) says 'Meh!' too. Are you his sockpuppet? Or, worse
still, a jew?
You're Jewish.
You're Welsh.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-29 20:46:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 12:27:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
You're Jewish.
You're Welsh.
You're a serb peasant! A TYPICAL one, Razovic!
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-28 08:25:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

[Snip to address this one point]
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
Ed already did so.
You will lie about this in your reply.
--
Shill #3.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
Loading Image...
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-28 16:21:01 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 03:25:50 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by Government Shill #2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
[Snip to address this one point]
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
Ed already did so.
He did no such thing. ANOTHER lie of yours.
Post by Government Shill #2
You will lie about this in your reply.
You will ALWAYS lie...it's what you DO.
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-28 17:29:12 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by KWills Shill #3
Ed already did so.
He did no such thing. ANOTHER lie of yours.
*****
No, I did. You just refuse to accept it.
The Peeler
2018-04-28 18:20:24 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 09:21:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
Ed already did so.
He did no such thing. ANOTHER lie of yours.
Projection!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by KWills Shill #3
You will lie about this in your reply.
You will ALWAYS lie...it's what you DO.
Yet more projection!
--
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-28 23:39:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 09:21:01 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 03:25:50 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by Government Shill #2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
[Snip to address this one point]
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
Ed already did so.
He did no such thing. ANOTHER lie of yours.
Post by Government Shill #2
You will lie about this in your reply.
You will ALWAYS lie...it's what you DO.
And I'm not even psychic.
--
Shill #3.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-04-29 19:28:01 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 18:39:37 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 09:21:01 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 03:25:50 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by Government Shill #2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 06:15:22 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
[Snip to address this one point]
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If someone can DISPROVE my claim, I'd like to hear it.
Ed already did so.
He did no such thing. ANOTHER lie of yours.
Post by Government Shill #2
You will lie about this in your reply.
You will ALWAYS lie...it's what you DO.
And I'm not even psychic.
You may have actually <gasp> posted a TRUTH (!!!!) for once!

Is this progress or evolution in the making?

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-29 20:51:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 12:28:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
You may have actually <gasp> posted a TRUTH (!!!!) for once!
Is that your way to try to hide that YOU are the pathological LIAR here, you
twisted psychopathic swine? Well, you failed!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Is this progress or evolution in the making?
Driveling idiot!
--
"The Jews" with regard to dumb anal Razovic:
"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
MID: <***@4ax.com>

LOL
The Peeler
2018-04-28 18:22:39 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:07:50 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
In 2016 and 2017, the Cuban Intelligence Service (Dirección de
Inteligencia), commonly known as G2, aimed a crude form of mindcontrol
at the US Embassy in Havana. While the purpose of this mindcontrol
was to influence the thinking of US diplomats stationed there, its
crude and unsophisticated technology resulted in nothing more than
headaches and brain tumours.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article208170594.html
Needless to say, the mindcontrol employed by MI5 is far more
sophisticated and effective.
Like I said, you really no longer need to PLACARD your idiocy, Razovic! You
are already "famous" because of it! LOL
--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Loading...