Discussion:
Why did we build prisons if all crimes are the fault of the gun or knife or hammer or car or alcohol or bathtub full of water >>> Another mass killer other than white
(too old to reply)
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-05-20 17:36:26 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 05/20/2018 01:15 AM, Matt wrote:
> On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 6:32:21 PM UTC-4, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>> On 05/18/2018 06:32 PM, Matt wrote:
>>> On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 5:43:05 PM UTC-4, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>>> Enough with immigration. Why musty we keep allowing these animals to infest our country
>>>
>>> Um .. what color do you think he is?
>>> Just curious, since you are a Trump, and clearly haven't a brain.
>>>
>> Color isn't the problem, mental illness is a problem.
>
> Sure.
>
> Lots of mentally ill people. Few of them shoot things up. Know why? They don't have guns.
>
Or hopefully most of them don't have guns. but the problem seems to be
that they get guns when they want them and in a free society we can
either deprive the people of RIGHTS or we can address the real problem
which is the person that aims the gun at another person. Why did we
build prisons if all crimes are the fault of the gun or knife or hammer
or car or alcohol or bathtub full of water...?

We can just ban them all and tear down the Prisons.... right?

--
That's Karma
Just Wondering
2018-05-20 20:11:35 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/20/2018 11:36 AM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 05/20/2018 01:15 AM, Matt wrote:
>>
>> Lots of mentally ill people. Few of them shoot things up.
>> Know why? They don't have guns.
>>
> Or hopefully most of them don't have guns.

Most people with mental illness are not violent. For example,
anorexia is a mental illness. In fact, it's potentially lethal
to the person who has it. But show me a study that concludes
anorexics are more likely than the general population to shoot
people.
Thomas Heger
2018-05-21 13:15:19 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Am 20.05.2018 um 22:11 schrieb Just Wondering:

>>> Lots of mentally ill people. Few of them shoot things up.
>>> Know why? They don't have guns.
>>>
>> Or hopefully most of them don't have guns.
>
> Most people with mental illness are not violent.  For example,
> anorexia is a mental illness.  In fact, it's potentially lethal
> to the person who has it.  But show me a study that concludes
> anorexics are more likely than the general population to shoot
> people.

Anorexia is not an illness, because the people that have it do not
challenge the authorities.

Sure, they harm themselves, but that is not illegal.

But questioning the mainstream or the natural distribution of wealth and
power is, what makes mental illness unacceptable.

Such people must not wear arms, since they could eventually cause
problems, if they were taken to the appropriate institutions.


TH
Just Wondering
2018-05-21 19:44:04 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/21/2018 7:15 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:
> Am 20.05.2018 um 22:11 schrieb Just Wondering:
>
>>>> Lots of mentally ill people. Few of them shoot things up.
>>>> Know why? They don't have guns.
>>>>
>>> Or hopefully most of them don't have guns.
>>
>> Most people with mental illness are not violent.  For example,
>> anorexia is a mental illness.  In fact, it's potentially lethal
>> to the person who has it.  But show me a study that concludes
>> anorexics are more likely than the general population to shoot
>> people.
>
> Anorexia is not an illness

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/index.shtml
"Eating disorders are serious medical illnesses ..."

http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/conditions/eating-disorders
"Eating disorders are real, complex medical and psychiatric illnesses
that can have serious consequences for health, productivity and
relationships. Eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa, bulimia
nervosa, binge eating disorder and OSFED (other specified feeding or
eating disorder), are bio-psycho-social diseases ..."

https://psychcentral.com/disorders/
"The mental disorder symptom lists below have been summarized from
current diagnostic criteria most commonly used in the United States by
mental health professionals (the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of
Mental Disorders)"
The list includes eating disorders including anorexia.

Importantly, the list does not include psychopaths and sociopaths.
Those are NOT mental illnesses, but anorexia is.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-22 09:28:42 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 21 May 2018 15:15:19 +0200, Thomas Heger <***@web.de>
wrote:

>Am 20.05.2018 um 22:11 schrieb Just Wondering:
>
>>>> Lots of mentally ill people. Few of them shoot things up.
>>>> Know why? They don't have guns.
>>>>
>>> Or hopefully most of them don't have guns.
>>
>> Most people with mental illness are not violent.  For example,
>> anorexia is a mental illness.  In fact, it's potentially lethal
>> to the person who has it.  But show me a study that concludes
>> anorexics are more likely than the general population to shoot
>> people.
>
>Anorexia is not an illness, because the people that have it do not
>challenge the authorities.
>

Yes, it is an illness. It's listed in the DSM V.

>Sure, they harm themselves, but that is not illegal.
>

No one so much as suggested those with Anorexia are breaking the
law.
How DESPERATE are you to avoid reality?
Serious question.

>But questioning the mainstream or the natural distribution of wealth and
>power is, what makes mental illness unacceptable.
>

Which has what, exactly, to do with the conversation at hand?

>Such people must not wear arms, since they could eventually cause
>problems, if they were taken to the appropriate institutions.

That makes NO sense.

--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
Thomas Heger
2018-05-22 18:23:26 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Am 22.05.2018 um 11:28 schrieb KWills Shill #3:

>> Anorexia is not an illness, because the people that have it do not
>> challenge the authorities.
>>
>
> Yes, it is an illness. It's listed in the DSM V.
>
>> Sure, they harm themselves, but that is not illegal.
>>
>
> No one so much as suggested those with Anorexia are breaking the
> law.
> How DESPERATE are you to avoid reality?
> Serious question.
>
>> But questioning the mainstream or the natural distribution of wealth and
>> power is, what makes mental illness unacceptable.
>>
>
> Which has what, exactly, to do with the conversation at hand?
>
>> Such people must not wear arms, since they could eventually cause
>> problems, if they were taken to the appropriate institutions.
>
> That makes NO sense.

Are you a bot?

If so, you should call your maintenance crew and ask for an update of
your reality module.

TH
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-23 09:57:38 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 22 May 2018 20:23:26 +0200, Thomas Heger <***@web.de>
wrote:

>Am 22.05.2018 um 11:28 schrieb KWills Shill #3:
>
>>> Anorexia is not an illness, because the people that have it do not
>>> challenge the authorities.
>>
>> Yes, it is an illness. It's listed in the DSM V.
>>


Thomas?


>>> Sure, they harm themselves, but that is not illegal.
>>
>> No one so much as suggested those with Anorexia are breaking the
>> law.
>> How DESPERATE are you to avoid reality?
>> Serious question.
>>


Thomas?


>>> But questioning the mainstream or the natural distribution of wealth and
>>> power is, what makes mental illness unacceptable.
>>
>> Which has what, exactly, to do with the conversation at hand?
>>


Thomas?


>>> Such people must not wear arms, since they could eventually cause
>>> problems, if they were taken to the appropriate institutions.
>>
>> That makes NO sense.
>
>Are you a bot?
>

No.

>If so, you should call your maintenance crew and ask for an update of
>your reality module.

Your avoidance, while expected, fails to address the points I
raised.

--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
Thomas Heger
2018-05-24 17:59:25 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Am 23.05.2018 um 11:57 schrieb KWills Shill #3:

>>>> Anorexia is not an illness, because the people that have it do not
>>>> challenge the authorities.
>>>
>>> Yes, it is an illness. It's listed in the DSM V.
>>>
>
>
> Thomas?
>

You do not understand a simple joke???

Actually you do not explain jokes, but for extraterrestrial bots I make
an exception:

it is a linguistic construct, in which you overdo a certain statement.

It is meant as kind of 'sarcasm' and most people understand it.

But somehow your ki is not far enough developed, so you constantly
demand an explanation (for my joke).

(btw: The joke of this joke is in fact your reply..

> Are you a bot?
>

No.

)


TH
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-24 19:34:37 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 1:59:26 PM UTC-4, Thomas Heger wrote:
> Am 23.05.2018 um 11:57 schrieb KWills Shill #3:
>
> >>>> Anorexia is not an illness, because the people that have it do not
> >>>> challenge the authorities.
> >>>
> >>> Yes, it is an illness. It's listed in the DSM V.
> >>>
> >
> >
> > Thomas?
> >
>
> You do not understand a simple joke???
>
> Actually you do not explain jokes, but for extraterrestrial bots I make
> an exception:
>
> it is a linguistic construct, in which you overdo a certain statement.
>
> It is meant as kind of 'sarcasm' and most people understand it.
>
> But somehow your ki is not far enough developed, so you constantly
> demand an explanation (for my joke).
>
> (btw: The joke of this joke is in fact your reply..

[tonystarkmode] Not a good joke. [/tonystarkmode]

Sarcasm generally doesn't read in usenet. It's generally read as being serious.
You actually have to tag it. This is not your fault, nor the readers, just a fact of usenet.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-25 20:12:29 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 24 May 2018 19:59:25 +0200, Thomas Heger <***@web.de>
wrote:

>Am 23.05.2018 um 11:57 schrieb KWills Shill #3:
>
>>>>> Anorexia is not an illness, because the people that have it do not
>>>>> challenge the authorities.
>>>>
>>>> Yes, it is an illness. It's listed in the DSM V.
>>
>>
>> Thomas?
>>
>
>You do not understand a simple joke???

Offer one and we will all see. What you posted above was, and is,
not a joke.

>Actually you do not explain jokes, but for extraterrestrial bots I make
>an exception:

As far as I am aware, there are no bots in any of the groups this
is going to. Certainly no bots have been a part of this thread.

>
>it is a linguistic construct, in which you overdo a certain statement.
>

Do you have any clue what you're writing? I think you do not.

>It is meant as kind of 'sarcasm' and most people understand it.
>

There was, and is, nothing sarcastic in your comment. You claim,
as seen above, that a mental illness can only exist if one who has it
challenges the authorities. I pointed out the error in your claim.
Had it been meant as a joke, as you are trying to claim, you
would have pointed this out when I brought up the error in your
comment.
As is nearly always the case, you are attempting to lie your way
out of your lie. And, as is ALWAYS the case, you're failing.

>But somehow your ki

How, in reality please, does a Sumerian goddess factor into
anything being discussed?
By chance, did you mean Qi? Qi is an off-the-wall idea that there
is vital energy that is held to animate the body internally.
No, you can't mean that, since it wouldn't make any sense in this
discussion.

>is not far enough developed, so you constantly
>demand an explanation (for my joke).
>

There was, and is, no joke.
I didn't offer any demand. I pointed out how your claim was
wrong.
Why do you CONSTANTLY resort to lying? I really do want to know.

>(btw: The joke of this joke is in fact your reply..
>
> > Are you a bot?
> >
>
> No.


Nice. Make it look like I asked if you're a bot when I did no
such thing.
What do you believe your constant dishonesty gains you? I really
want to know.

--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
Thomas Heger
2018-05-26 13:46:05 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Am 25.05.2018 um 22:12 schrieb KWills Shill #3:
> On Thu, 24 May 2018 19:59:25 +0200, Thomas Heger <***@web.de>
> wrote:
>
>> Am 23.05.2018 um 11:57 schrieb KWills Shill #3:
>>
>>>>>> Anorexia is not an illness, because the people that have it do not
>>>>>> challenge the authorities.
>>>>>
>>>>> Yes, it is an illness. It's listed in the DSM V.
>>>
>>>
>>> Thomas?
>>>
>>
>> You do not understand a simple joke???
>
> Offer one and we will all see. What you posted above was, and is,
> not a joke.

Sure.

But you should read my message to which you replied. THAT was meant as a
joke.

>> Actually you do not explain jokes, but for extraterrestrial bots I make
>> an exception:
>
> As far as I am aware, there are no bots in any of the groups this
> is going to. Certainly no bots have been a part of this thread.
>

Well, yes. But 'not being aware of bots' does not equal to 'there are no
bots'.

>> it is a linguistic construct, in which you overdo a certain statement.
>>
>
> Do you have any clue what you're writing? I think you do not.
Sometimes my English is faulty. Sorry, but English is a second language
for me. Usually I speak German.

...
>> But somehow your ki
>
> How, in reality please, does a Sumerian goddess factor into
> anything being discussed?
> By chance, did you mean Qi? Qi is an off-the-wall idea that there
> is vital energy that is held to animate the body internally.

'ki' is a German acronym and means 'künstliche Intelligenz'.

It was - of course - an error to use the German abbreviation instead of
the English.

The English phrase is 'artificial intelligence' or 'ai'.

>> is not far enough developed, so you constantly
>> demand an explanation (for my joke).
>>
>
> There was, and is, no joke.

Can bots use mirrors?

If so and if you still want to see one, than look inside.


TH
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-27 11:50:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 26 May 2018 15:46:05 +0200, Thomas Heger <***@web.de>
wrote:

>Am 25.05.2018 um 22:12 schrieb KWills Shill #3:
>> On Thu, 24 May 2018 19:59:25 +0200, Thomas Heger <***@web.de>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Am 23.05.2018 um 11:57 schrieb KWills Shill #3:
>>>
>>>>>>> Anorexia is not an illness, because the people that have it do not
>>>>>>> challenge the authorities.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Yes, it is an illness. It's listed in the DSM V.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thomas?
>>>>
>>>
>>> You do not understand a simple joke???
>>
>> Offer one and we will all see. What you posted above was, and is,
>> not a joke.
>
>Sure.
>
>But you should read my message to which you replied. THAT was meant as a
>joke.
>

There was no joke in your post. Lying, as always, will not
benefit you. How odd that you still can't understand this.

>>> Actually you do not explain jokes, but for extraterrestrial bots I make
>>> an exception:
>>
>> As far as I am aware, there are no bots in any of the groups this
>> is going to. Certainly no bots have been a part of this thread.
>
>Well, yes. But 'not being aware of bots' does not equal to 'there are no
>bots'.

You are free to provide any valid, verifiable evidence you have
of bots being a part of this discussion.
Like with 100% of your past claims, you will offer nothing valid
or verifiable. The best we can hope for is you stating it was a
guess/theory/assumption/etc.

>
>>> it is a linguistic construct, in which you overdo a certain statement.
>>
>> Do you have any clue what you're writing? I think you do not.
>Sometimes my English is faulty. Sorry, but English is a second language
>for me. Usually I speak German.
>

English is a second language for me as well. Though I have the
advantage of speaking it more than any other language I know.

>...
>>> But somehow your ki
>>
>> How, in reality please, does a Sumerian goddess factor into
>> anything being discussed?
>> By chance, did you mean Qi? Qi is an off-the-wall idea that there
>> is vital energy that is held to animate the body internally.
>
>'ki' is a German acronym and means 'künstliche Intelligenz'.
>
>It was - of course - an error to use the German abbreviation instead of
>the English.
>
>The English phrase is 'artificial intelligence' or 'ai'.
>

Whereas I am human, your terminology does not apply. But you will
provide the valid, verifiable evidence that it does. Unless you're
lying. Again.

>>> is not far enough developed, so you constantly
>>> demand an explanation (for my joke).
>>
>> There was, and is, no joke.
>
>Can bots use mirrors?
>

I have no idea. What relevance would this have?

>If so and if you still want to see one, than look inside.

Your avoidance fails to address the truth I posted.

--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
marston shores
2018-05-28 15:14:21 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/25/2018 1:12 PM, KWills Shill #3 wrote:
> Offer one

Kent B. Will's 2000 Felony, first of TWO in Iowa

WILLS, KENT BRADLEY 05771 FECR145250 (POLK)
01/24/2000 Offense Date THEFT 2ND DEGREE - 1978 (FELD) WITHDRAWN
01/24/2000 Offense Date THEFT 3RD DEGREE - 1978 (AGMS)
03/07/2000 DEFERRED JUDGMENT (At that time) Sentence: 365 Day(s)
03/07/2000 PROBATION INFORMAL; 8/07/01-TRNFRD TO FORMAL 365 Day(s)
03/07/2000 COMMUNITY SERVICE 50 Hour(s)
03/07/2000 REFERRED TO OTHER AGENCY 1ST TIME OFFENDER CLASS
08/07/2001 JAIL PROB HRG 11 Day(s)
08/07/2001 JAIL PROB HRG 11 Day(s) TIME SERVED
08/07/2001 PROBATION EXTENDED PROB HRG
04/16/2002 PROBATION EXTENDED TO 08/06/03
04/16/2002 IMPOSED 7 Day(s)
04/16/2002 OTHER/MISCELLANEOUS PROB HRG 6 Day(s)
04/16/2002 DETENTION PROB HRG 6 Day(s)
08/07/2003 PRIOR ORDERS CONTINUED PROB EXTENDED UNTIL 8-06-04
11/26/2003 REVOKED PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL
11/26/2003 PLACEMENT HRG PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL120 Day(s)
11/26/2003 SUSPEND PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; TIME SERVED 106 Day(s)
11/26/2003 COMMUNITY CORR PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL 14 Day(s)
( When Kent's second Felony revoked the rest of his Probation.)


KBW > Greg is DESPERATE to deflect from the TRUTH
KBW > that he recently outted himself as the Tucci sock.

ms > Illogical Kentucci, it would serve him no purpose
ms > to make a sock to defend you, would it friend?
ms >
ms > It's all starting to close in on you, isn't it, liar?

In 2000 Kent was sent to jail for 120+ days for thieving.

In 2004 Kent was convicted to 10 years of prison but
instead he was sent to
Fort Des Moines Residential Correctional Center.

One of Kent's friends works in such a place and
pointed out they are called "halfway houses".

When asked WHY convicts are sent to those instead
of prison, Kim would not say, for fear the information
would be used on Kent.

However, "halfway houses" are well known and documented
as being for convicts with problems with Drug, Liquor, Mental
Illness or reintegration with society after long prison sentences.

Kent won't say which problem caused
Judge Michael D Huppert to send him
to a "half way house" called Fort Des
Moines Residential Correctional Center
instead of prison.

Of course, Kent is still trying to pretend
that Fort Des Moines Residential Correctional
center is the Fort Des Moines museum.

Charges, Dispositions, Sentences
Title: STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR176876 (POLK)
Citation Number:

Count 01
08/12/2003 Offense Date BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE - 1983 (FELC)
12/17/2003 Adj.Date: GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence 10 Year(s) SUSPENDED PRISON
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/16/09
Count 02
08/12/2003 Offense BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE - UNOCCUPIED MOTOR VEHICLE
(AGMS)
12/17/2003 GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON Duration: 2 Year(s) SUSPENDED PRISON
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION Duration: 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE Duration: 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/06/09
Count 03
08/12/2003 USING JUVENILE TO COMMIT AN INDICTABLE OFFENSE(FELC)709A.
6(2)
12/17/2003 GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON Duration: 10 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: SUSPENDED PRISON 10 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/16/09
tesla sTinker
2018-05-20 20:30:33 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/20/2018 10:36 AM, #BeamMeUpScotty scribbled:
> On 05/20/2018 01:15 AM, Matt wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 6:32:21 PM UTC-4, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>>> On 05/18/2018 06:32 PM, Matt wrote:
>>>> On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 5:43:05 PM UTC-4, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>>>> Enough with immigration. Why musty we keep allowing these animals to infest our country
>>>>
>>>> Um .. what color do you think he is?
>>>> Just curious, since you are a Trump, and clearly haven't a brain.
>>>>
>>> Color isn't the problem, mental illness is a problem.
>>
>> Sure.
>>
>> Lots of mentally ill people. Few of them shoot things up. Know why? They don't have guns.
>>
> Or hopefully most of them don't have guns. but the problem seems to be
> that they get guns when they want them and in a free society we can
> either deprive the people of RIGHTS or we can address the real problem
> which is the person that aims the gun at another person. Why did we
> build prisons if all crimes are the fault of the gun or knife or hammer
> or car or alcohol or bathtub full of water...?
>
> We can just ban them all and tear down the Prisons.... right?
>
First of all, your not going to get a cookie out of a cookie jar. Which
is why Trump makes no sense. You have a world that is on the run. And
its on the run, because of guns. And that is why, the doors are open.
Just remember who built it. Its time to close the doors nicely, but
keep an open mind on how to handle the problem. Because if you tell
people, they have to starve, they will become animals and act like them.
They already are. And that, is exactly why, China is the way it is now,
with every intent, to destroy America and its democracy. And that is
exactly why, Trump says, stop the imports. Yet, there is no easy fix to
this problem. It will be difficult to tell corporations, that there
products are not any good. And that they are of a theft type, made
poorly on purpose, so that they steal from the American people. That
have moved all those jobs overseas they did, to be able to do the
stealing of yes even more. Yet, the ten commandments do not change. Nor
does God. But this is really about God. And the natural law. God will
let natural law, deceive the deceptive. And there is not anyone that
can stop Him from doing so.

And if you had just read a real bible all your life, and knew that set
of real books and His real precepts, you would not have any the problems
that you do have of today. But then again, they did not read it on the
other side of the world either. So the feeling is mutual from my
standpoint of view. Education is everything. But today, America is
not even offering it. Let alone its politicians.
Just Wondering
2018-05-21 00:42:35 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/20/2018 2:30 PM, tesla sTinker wrote:
>
> You have a world that is on the run.
> And its on the run, because of guns.

The sky MUST be falling, it hit you on the head.
tesla sTinker
2018-05-21 01:48:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/20/2018 5:42 PM, Just Wondering scribbled:
> On 5/20/2018 2:30 PM, tesla sTinker wrote:
>>
>> You have a world that is on the run. And its on the run, because of guns.
>
> The sky MUST be falling, it hit you on the head.
>
your the one that claims mentally ill people are not violent.
When was the last time you took a good look at the refugee news.
They run from Syria, and also from all those countries over there,
that the US has stuck their nose in without any justified business of
being there whatsoever. ANd it is because of guns. They don't want to
die. I for one, don't blame them. I don't like war mongers either.

The sky obviously already hit you on the head if you think thats true
about mentally ill people. They are the ones that launched all those
guns and pointed them at people. As if, there is not a better way to
grow food. Or give education.
Just Wondering
2018-05-21 08:21:27 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/20/2018 7:48 PM, tesla sTinker wrote:
> On 5/20/2018 5:42 PM, Just Wondering scribbled:
>> On 5/20/2018 2:30 PM, tesla sTinker wrote:
>>>
>>> You have a world that is on the run. And its on the run,
>>> because of guns.
>>
>> The sky MUST be falling, it hit you on the head.
>>
> your the one that claims mentally ill people are not violent.

I used anorexics as an example.
Do YOU claim that anorexics are violent?
Street
2018-05-25 02:05:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Malcolm McMahon <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, 20 May 2018 18:36:32 UTC+1, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>> On 05/20/2018 01:15 AM, Matt wrote:
>>> On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 6:32:21 PM UTC-4, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>>>> On 05/18/2018 06:32 PM, Matt wrote:
>>>>> On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 5:43:05 PM UTC-4, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>>>>> Enough with immigration. Why musty we keep allowing these animals to
>>>>>> infest our country
>>>>>
>>>>> Um .. what color do you think he is?
>>>>> Just curious, since you are a Trump, and clearly haven't a brain.
>>>>>
>>>> Color isn't the problem, mental illness is a problem.
>>>
>>> Sure.
>>>
>>> Lots of mentally ill people. Few of them shoot things up. Know why? They don't have guns.
>>>
>> Or hopefully most of them don't have guns. but the problem seems to be
>> that they get guns when they want them and in a free society we can
>> either deprive the people of RIGHTS or we can address the real problem
>> which is the person that aims the gun at another person. Why did we
>> build prisons if all crimes are the fault of the gun or knife or hammer
>> or car or alcohol or bathtub full of water...?
>>
>> We can just ban them all and tear down the Prisons.... right?
>>
>
> False dichotomy. Guns don't _do_ crimes they _facilitate_ crimes. And
> they increase the likelihood of impulse murders, and the odds of being shot by a cop.
Leroy Proud-Eagle Garcia
2018-05-25 02:25:39 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/20/2018 10:36 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssScotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled:
> On 05/20/2018 01:15 AM, Matt wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 6:32:21 PM UTC-4,#ReamMeUpTheAssScotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled:
>>> On 05/18/2018 06:32 PM, Matt wrote:
>>>> On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 5:43:05 PM UTC-4, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>>>> Enough with immigration. Why musty we keep allowing these animals to infest our country
>>>>
>>>> Um .. what color do you think he is?
>>>> Just curious, since you are a Trump, and clearly haven't a brain.
>>>>
>>> Color isn't the problem, mental illness is a problem.
>>
>> Sure.
>>
>> Lots of mentally ill people. Few of them shoot things up. Know why? They don't have guns.
>>
> Or hopefully

With a subject line this stupid, I knew I'd find the brain-damaged
drooling fuckwit up the chain.
Street
2018-05-25 06:20:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Leroy Proud-Eagle Garcia <***@naacpmaldefsioux.com> wrote:
> On 5/20/2018 10:36 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssScotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
> rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled:
>> On 05/20/2018 01:15 AM, Matt wrote:
>>> On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 6:32:21 PM UTC-4,#ReamMeUpTheAssScotty,
>>> brain-damaged fucktard who
> rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled:
>>>> On 05/18/2018 06:32 PM, Matt wrote:
>>>>> On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 5:43:05 PM UTC-4, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>>>>> Enough with immigration. Why musty we keep allowing these animals to
>>>>>> infest our country
>>>>>
>>>>> Um .. what color do you think he is?
>>>>> Just curious, since you are a Trump, and clearly haven't a brain.
>>>>>
>>>> Color isn't the problem, mental illness is a problem.
>>>
>>> Sure.
>>>
>>> Lots of mentally ill people. Few of them shoot things up. Know why? They don't have guns.
>>>
>> Or hopefully
>
> With a subject line this stupid, I knew I'd find the brain-damaged
> drooling fuckwit up the chain.


LOL.
Loading...