America's Unknown Political Prisoner
eohoe
2018-04-29 18:26:08 UTC
http://eohoe.tripod.com/prisoner.html

--

Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-29 18:46:09 UTC
Are you being held against your will?

The Man Without A Country was a political prisoner.

The two princes in the Tower that Richard (probably) had killed were political prisoners.

Nelson Mandela was a political prisoner.

You’re just a whiny little man-child who can’t get his own way.
eohoe
2018-04-30 17:06:31 UTC
Are you being held against your will?
I'm being tortured by psychotronic devices against my will, much to my
determent.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
The Man Without A Country was a political prisoner.
"The Man Without a Country" was fiction
Post by e***@hotmail.com
The two princes in the Tower that Richard (probably) had killed were political prisoners.
Both cousins of mine.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Nelson Mandela was a political prisoner.
Ha,ha,ha.... only in your commie fantasy.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
You’re just a whiny little man-child who can’t get his own way.
You're the soyboy brainlet who married the negress and now must spend
the rest of his life rationalizing that bad life decision.

You're cursed just like the famous boxer and most notorious miscegenist
of his time, Jack Johnson. You see, Jack was from Galveston, TX, in
fact he was nicknamed the 'Galveston Giant.' It was because of his
predilection for white pussy that the LORD set the Great Galveston
Hurricane on that town in 1900 when he was around 22yrs of age, killing
somewhere around 8k.

Nothing has changed. The LORD still targets Hurricanes based upon
miscegenation and apparently you've foolishly voluntered yourself as a
designated whipping boy.

Commies have to be atheists because if they were aware of the LORD and
his almighty omniscience they wouldn't be doing one tenth of the crazy
shit that they are doing. Too late for you though.

If you had read my screed this last time I posted it you would see from
the recent additions that aside from being a direct line descendent of
Ramesses II I'm also descended of high priests of Amun and Thot.

The LORD controls everything as seen in this prayer to Amun:

"The tempest moves aside for the sailor who remembers the name of Amon.
The storm becomes a sweet breeze for he who invokes His name... Amon is
more effective than millions for he who places Him in his heart. Thanks
to Him the single man becomes stronger than a crowd."

and just as easily manifests hurricanes to those that trouble him.

Hurricanes are not cause by butterfiles flapping their wings in Costa
Rica. Hurricanes are caused by miscegenation.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-30 17:20:51 UTC
"The Man Without a Country" was fiction
****
Do some research. The man spent years on a ship as his sentence that he “never hear of the United States again!” He died on that ship.

Nothing else you said is of any value.
eohoe
2018-04-30 17:45:58 UTC
Post by eohoe
"The Man Without a Country" was fiction
****
Do some research. The man spent years on a ship as his sentence that he “never hear of the United States again!” He died on that ship.
Well, you should notify Amazon then because they have it listed under
their 'literature and fiction' category--MORON!
Post by eohoe
Nothing else you said is of any value.
You should be on your knees praying for forgiveness.

Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-30 19:27:33 UTC
Fair enough.

If your sadistic, second rate diety is actually killing thousands of people in some sort of weird allegory, then he’s not a diety I would ever pray to.
marston shores
2018-05-01 05:59:44 UTC
Post by eohoe
You should be on your knees
You want him to blow you, fag?
eohoe
2018-05-01 17:14:37 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by eohoe
You should be on your knees
You want him to blow you, fag?
The whole line which you truncated was:

"You should be on your knees praying for forgiveness"

Only you would butcher it in order to make some kind of faggy accusation.

Obviously, you also should be on your knees praying for forgiveness.
You from your filthy mind.

Just remember, when the 1st royalty check comes in from the oil patch
I'm going to be looking at hiring an attorney to sue your ass for libel.

Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-01 19:10:04 UTC

*****
Marston is famous for that. Usually he just cuts so it looks like the poster agrees with him.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-02 09:06:22 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by marston shores
Post by eohoe
You should be on your knees
You want him to blow you, fag?
"You should be on your knees praying for forgiveness"
SOP for Marston.
Post by eohoe
Only you would butcher it in order to make some kind of faggy accusation.
Marston likes to alter the context of the posts to which he
replies.
Post by eohoe
Obviously, you also should be on your knees praying for forgiveness.
You from your filthy mind.
Just remember, when the 1st royalty check comes in from the oil patch
I'm going to be looking at hiring an attorney to sue your ass for libel.
You said you would sue me. Now it's Marston?
I'm hurt.
marston shores
2018-05-01 05:59:21 UTC
Nothing else you said is of any value.
You are a race traitor, fiend!
marston shores
2018-05-01 05:59:02 UTC
Post by eohoe
I'm being tortured by psychotronic devices against my will, much to my
determent.
Call Rev. Larson to have your demons cast out. Only he can save your
soul. You are one a road to Hell.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-01 09:02:20 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Are you being held against your will?
I'm being tortured by psychotronic devices against my will, much to my
determent.
No you're not. Your mental illness is causing you to believe you
are.
Post by eohoe
Post by e***@hotmail.com
The Man Without A Country was a political prisoner.
"The Man Without a Country" was fiction
As are your claims. Certainly you've offered nothing in the way
of evidence for any of them.
Post by eohoe
Post by e***@hotmail.com
The two princes in the Tower that Richard (probably) had killed were political prisoners.
Both cousins of mine.
Unlikely. I doubt very much they were the children of any of your
aunts or uncles.
But which do you claim to be your uncle or aunt, Edward IV or
Elizabeth Woodville? Keep in mind that Edward IV died in 1480
something (I'm too lazy to look up the exact year). Elizabeth died in
1492.
I understand your dad is up there in years, but I just can't
accept he's as old as he would need to be for your claim to be true.
Post by eohoe
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Nelson Mandela was a political prisoner.
Ha,ha,ha.... only in your commie fantasy.
He was. No amount of your denying the truth will alter that.
Post by eohoe
Post by e***@hotmail.com
You’re just a whiny little man-child who can’t get his own way.
You're the soyboy brainlet who married the negress and now must spend
the rest of his life rationalizing that bad life decision.
I don't think it was bad.
I admit I don't know Ed's wife. I've seen her on a video and I
think a picture or two on Ed's Facebook. While I would never leave my
wife for her ('cause that's even an option), she's actually pretty
attractive.
Much like me, Ed was able to marry above his station.
Post by eohoe
You're cursed just like the famous boxer and most notorious miscegenist
of his time, Jack Johnson. You see, Jack was from Galveston, TX, in
fact he was nicknamed the 'Galveston Giant.' It was because of his
predilection for white pussy that the LORD set the Great Galveston
Hurricane on that town in 1900 when he was around 22yrs of age, killing
somewhere around 8k.
Yet nothing happened to Jack?
If we accept that the hurricane was because of Jack, you've only
proved, again, that your god is extremely incompetent. Presuming he
even exists, he is never able to hit the target.
Post by eohoe
Nothing has changed. The LORD still targets Hurricanes based upon
miscegenation and apparently you've foolishly voluntered yourself as a
designated whipping boy.
When will a hurricane hit Ed's town of residence? A rough guess
will be acceptable.
Post by eohoe
Commies have to be atheists because if they were aware of the LORD and
his almighty omniscience they wouldn't be doing one tenth of the crazy
shit that they are doing. Too late for you though.
If it's too late for Ed, why are you wasting your time having a
conversation with him?
Post by eohoe
If you had read my screed this last time I posted it you would see from
the recent additions that aside from being a direct line descendent of
Ramesses II I'm also descended of high priests of Amun
No, we see you CLAIM this. You've offered nothing that would
support, let alone prove, you are a descendant.
Post by eohoe
and Thot.
That Hottie Over There?
What an odd way to describe your mom.
The LORD you reference is surely fictional.
Post by eohoe
"The tempest moves aside for the sailor who remembers the name of Amon.
The storm becomes a sweet breeze for he who invokes His name... Amon is
more effective than millions for he who places Him in his heart. Thanks
to Him the single man becomes stronger than a crowd."
and just as easily manifests hurricanes to those that trouble him.
Yet he can never seem to do anything to cause any harm or grief
to those that trouble him. Rather pathetic for a god.
Post by eohoe
Hurricanes are not cause by butterfiles flapping their wings in Costa
Rica.
Correct. Chaos theory, while interesting, is basically bunk.
Post by eohoe
Hurricanes are caused by miscegenation.
I'd ask for valid, verifiable evidence, but you have none to
offer since your claim isn't true.
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-29 19:20:08 UTC
PM Sent.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-30 09:22:46 UTC
Post by eohoe
http://eohoe.tripod.com/prisoner.html
You're still not a prisoner.
Your mental illness causes you to believe you are.
marston shores
2018-05-01 05:58:18 UTC
You're still not a prisoner.
You're still a sinner.