Happy 4th of July
2018-07-04 18:11:15 UTC
Today is the day that America celebrates it's fake claim of Independence.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-04 18:20:51 UTC
Last time I checked, England, Parlament and the Queen did not dictate American policies. THAT is the Independence we are celebrating.

I’m sorry your view of the world is so dispondent.
joeturn
2018-07-04 18:29:16 UTC
You don't know how to check, you are overdosed with sodium fluoride.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-04 20:11:51 UTC
You are overdosed with conspiracy Kool-Aid. Bile-flavored, with backwash!
joeturn
2018-07-04 18:26:46 UTC
Post by joeturn
Today is the day that America celebrates it's fake claim of Independence.
http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF

Another tid bit is that George Washington was not our first President,he was number 15.
https://civilwartalk.com/threads/part-1-george-washington-was-our-15th-president-presidents-1-6.17274/
e***@hotmail.com
He was the first President under the Constitutional government. All the others were under the Articles of Confederation and were not considered part of what we consider the modern United States of America.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-04 20:10:08 UTC
Oh dear Lord! Another k00k page!
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-04 22:21:01 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Today is the day that America celebrates it's fake claim of Independence.
http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF
Oh dear Lord! Another k00k page!
That's all he has. He can't cite anything real, so he's stuck
with k00k pages.
2018-07-04 22:20:39 UTC
Post by joeturn
Today is the day that America celebrates it's fake claim of Independence.
Why do you HATE reality so much? This is a serious question.
2018-07-05 02:01:06 UTC
Coming from someone that thinks sodium fluoride fights tooth decay,this valid verifiable information here http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF
Is said to be a k00kpage,is not in the real world but in a comatose state of being.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-05 02:09:30 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Today is the day that America celebrates it's fake claim of Independence.
Coming from someone that thinks sodium fluoride fights tooth decay,this valid verifiable information here http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF
Is said to be a k00kpage,is not in the real world but in a comatose state of being.
joe, the page makes claims that it cannot support. That is the basic definition of a k00kpage.

You are swallowing the conspiracy Kool-Aid, bile flavored, complete with backwash.
joeturn
2018-07-05 02:28:08 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Today is the day that America celebrates it's fake claim of Independence.
Coming from someone that thinks sodium fluoride fights tooth decay,this valid verifiable information here http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF
Is said to be a k00kpage,is not in the real world but in a comatose state of being.
joe, the page makes claims that it cannot support. That is the basic definition of a k00kpage.
You are swallowing the conspiracy Kool-Aid, bile flavored, complete with backwash.
Well them please tell us, is that your preferred flavor?
Your Government has been feeding you bile information for years and you have acquired a taste for it.
You can't win here I have out-lasted the best of Government Shills to date. My favorite was By George
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-05 04:52:15 UTC
*****
I’ve never been one to drink the conspiracy Kool-Aid. Your the one who sucks down unproven conspiracy theories, making up complete nonsense in place of actual evidence. I am not a shill, you’re not important enough for the government to attemp to influence. You’re just a sad little man sucking down his bile-flavored conspiracy Kool-Aid, driving away people who finally get bored with you. I’m certain at some point, I’ll stop responding to you because there’s only so long you can work a lost cause. And you are the most lost cause I’ve ever met.
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-05 09:48:25 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Today is the day that America celebrates it's fake claim of Independence.
Coming from someone that thinks sodium fluoride fights tooth decay,this valid verifiable information here http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF
Is said to be a k00kpage,is not in the real world but in a comatose state of being.
joe, the page makes claims that it cannot support. That is the basic definition of a k00kpage.
You are swallowing the conspiracy Kool-Aid, bile flavored, complete with backwash.
Well them please tell us, is that your preferred flavor?
Your Government has been feeding you bile information for years and you have acquired a taste for it.
You can't win here I have out-lasted the best of Government Shills to date. My favorite was By George
That you can only use k00k sites that can't support any claims
made is undeniable PROOF that you already lost.
Spoken by a confessed Government shill
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-07 14:53:57 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
[...]
You really need to speak to a professional about your mental
health problems. That's not an insult, though it may appear to be.
It's honest advice.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-07 17:29:25 UTC
Post by joeturn
Today is the day that America celebrates it's fake claim of Independence.
Make it a rest day for "slaves" that are working full time every day! ;)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
2018-07-07 23:08:41 UTC
--
Technically, that’s “Labor Day.”

Good luck trying to get people to give up their celebrations for your suggestions. I don’t see it happening!