YES, alt.conspiracy k00ks....KWilly (Shit #3) has been BUSY deleting MORE posts in the 'MI5 ... "Orlando, the one and only"' thread in his FUTILE attempt to COVER UP his LIES and attempted DISHONESTY!
2018-04-28 18:46:51 UTC
HUH?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.conspiracy/kjUTCkTsQbE%5B101-125%5D

"This message has been deleted"
"2 messages have been deleted"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.conspiracy/kjUTCkTsQbE%5B76-100%5D

"4 messages have been deleted"
"2 messages have been deleted"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.conspiracy/kjUTCkTsQbE%5B51-75%5D

"This message has been deleted"
"3 messages have been deleted"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.conspiracy/kjUTCkTsQbE%5B26-50%5D

"2 messages have been deleted"
"5 messages have been deleted"
"2 messages have been deleted"
"This message has been deleted"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.conspiracy/kjUTCkTsQbE%5B1-25%5D

"2 messages have been deleted"
"This message has been deleted"

A total of TWENTY-SIX posts DELETED (SO far)!

WHAT is KWilly (Shit #3) trying to HIDE?
<snigger>

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
NEMO
2018-04-28 19:00:52 UTC
But no fear. He'll be gone soon.
The Peeler
2018-04-28 19:07:55 UTC
[...]
ROTFLOL! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception,
such IDIOTS? LOL
2018-04-28 23:49:18 UTC
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 11:46:51 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HUH?
You still can't understand X-No-Archive: Yes.
It's truly sad that your intellect is so low.
[...]
People use X-No-Archive: Yes for any number of reasons. I use it
when I do because I can.
What do you believe you gain from exposing your very low
intellect?
2018-04-29 18:08:05 UTC
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 18:49:18 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 11:46:51 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HUH?
You still can't understand X-No-Archive: Yes.
It's truly sad that your intellect is so low.
You still can't understand that 'X-No-Archive: Yes' posts don't get
archived in the first place (that's what the 'No archive' MEANS,
stupid) and hence there is never any NEED to delete them.

It used to be the case that such posts sat in the Google file (and
dejanews file before it) for six days before disappearing. Now it
appears they don't even GET to the file.

Take as an example THIS thread: 'YES, alt.conspiracy k00ks....KWilly
(Shit #3) DID delete the posts showing his attempted deception by
enhancing the follow-ups to exclude alt.conspiracy and include
alt.conspiracy.jfk'

MY computer shows 5 posts: mine, then yours, then mine etc.
So, in all likelihood, does yours.

The Google archive shows only 4 posts: three of mine and one of
yours. Your 'x-no-archive: yes' post (Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>) dated yesterday
doesn't appear...NOR is there any indication of it having been
DELETED....quite unlike the posts quoted below! Or pehaps Google
don't work on weekends.
<snigger>

And I'm STILL waiting for evidence that you have any intellect
whatsoever.
[...]
You've only used it once so far in these theads, from what I've seen..
And, as stated above, such posts don't NEED to be deleted.
Post by KWills Shill #3
What do you believe you gain from exposing your very low
intellect?
What do you hope to achieve by trying to cover up your dishonesty with
deletions from the archive? The fact that you have a minimal
intellect is a given.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-29 19:17:31 UTC
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 11:08:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH all the ridiculous, idiotic & psychotic BULLSHIT again>

...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL
--
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-30 09:20:44 UTC
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 11:08:05 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 11:46:51 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HUH?
You still can't understand X-No-Archive: Yes.
It's truly sad that your intellect is so low.
You still can't understand that 'X-No-Archive: Yes' posts don't get
archived in the first place (that's what the 'No archive' MEANS,
stupid) and hence there is never any NEED to delete them.
The last time I checked, and I admit it's been a while, such
posts were available on Google for a specific time. They were flagged
with a comment about how they will be deleted when the time expires.
It used to be the case that such posts sat in the Google file (and
dejanews file before it) for six days before disappearing. Now it
appears they don't even GET to the file.
That you make the claim is strong evidence that they do.
Take as an example THIS thread: 'YES, alt.conspiracy k00ks....KWilly
(Shit #3) DID delete the posts showing his attempted deception by
enhancing the follow-ups to exclude alt.conspiracy and include
alt.conspiracy.jfk'
MY computer shows 5 posts: mine, then yours, then mine etc.
So, in all likelihood, does yours.
The Google archive shows only 4 posts: three of mine and one of
doesn't appear...NOR is there any indication of it having been
DELETED....quite unlike the posts quoted below! Or pehaps Google
don't work on weekends.
<snigger>
A quick check shows them for me.
And I'm STILL waiting for evidence that you have any intellect
whatsoever.
You've helped PROVE my intellect is superior to yours. Not that
this is much of an accomplishment.
[...]
I do wish you'd cease lying. But it's obvious you can't.
What do you believe you gain from exposing your very low
intellect?
What do you hope to achieve by trying to cover up your dishonesty with
deletions from the archive? The fact that you have a minimal
intellect is a given.
Your dishonesty fails to answer the question I asked, coward.
2018-04-30 17:48:32 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 11:46:51 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HUH?
You still can't understand X-No-Archive: Yes.
It's truly sad that your intellect is so low.
You still can't understand that 'X-No-Archive: Yes' posts don't get
archived in the first place (that's what the 'No archive' MEANS,
stupid) and hence there is never any NEED to delete them.
The last time I checked, and I admit it's been a while, such
posts were available on Google for a specific time.
6 days, to be precise. That was a while ago.
Post by KWills Shill #3
They were flagged
with a comment about how they will be deleted when the time expires.
Not now, LIAR. They simply never MAKE it to the archive, apparently.
It used to be the case that such posts sat in the Google file (and
dejanews file before it) for six days before disappearing. Now it
appears they don't even GET to the file.
That you make the claim is strong evidence that they do.
Thank you for conceding the validity of my claim. You can, of course,
see for yourself by looking at the referenced thread in Google.
Take as an example THIS thread: 'YES, alt.conspiracy k00ks....KWilly
(Shit #3) DID delete the posts showing his attempted deception by
enhancing the follow-ups to exclude alt.conspiracy and include
alt.conspiracy.jfk'
MY computer shows 5 posts: mine, then yours, then mine etc.
So, in all likelihood, does yours.
The Google archive shows only 4 posts: three of mine and one of
doesn't appear...NOR is there any indication of it having been
DELETED....quite unlike the posts quoted below! Or pehaps Google
don't work on weekends.
<snigger>
A quick check shows them for me.
For me as well...on MY computer.

However, on Google there are 5 posts in the thread now...one from you
and four from me. YOUR two posts with 'x-no-archive: yes' simply
aren't there with NO indication of DELETIONS

Gee, I must have been replying to my own posts, according to Google!
But wait! The message IDs of your 'x-no-archive: yes' posts are THERE
at the far ends of the References lines!

Want to try a DIFFERENT lie?
And I'm STILL waiting for evidence that you have any intellect
whatsoever.
You've helped PROVE my intellect is superior to yours. Not that
this is much of an accomplishment.
I've shown that you have ZERO intellect as WELL as being a DISHONEST
LIAR.
[...]
I do wish you had a TRACE of honesty. But it's obvious that you, as a
Welsh toerag, simply are EXEMPT.
What do you believe you gain from exposing your very low
intellect?
What do you hope to achieve by trying to cover up your dishonesty with
deletions from the archive? The fact that you have a minimal
intellect is a given.
Your dishonesty fails to answer the question I asked, coward.
YOUR dishonesty has been exposed ABOVE.

Now where are the replies to all my OTHER posts? Have you continued
slinking away post by post until you are GONE?

You've never even BEEN to Los Angeles or Aruba, have you? You've
never been outside the Rhondda Valley! You haven't even been to
Eyebeetha, the 'overseas' destination of choice for drunken Welsh
toerags!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-30 19:56:59 UTC
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:48:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Your dishonesty fails to answer the question I asked, coward.
YOUR dishonesty has been exposed ABOVE.
No, it was your idiocy and aberration that has been exposed, yet AGAIN!
Now where are the replies to all my OTHER posts? Have you continued
slinking away post by post until you are GONE?
Your desperate wish to finally get rid of him is showing, you miserable
beaten psychotic coward! LOL
--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-01 09:04:01 UTC
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:48:32 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 11:46:51 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HUH?
You still can't understand X-No-Archive: Yes.
It's truly sad that your intellect is so low.
You still can't understand that 'X-No-Archive: Yes' posts don't get
archived in the first place (that's what the 'No archive' MEANS,
stupid) and hence there is never any NEED to delete them.
The last time I checked, and I admit it's been a while, such
posts were available on Google for a specific time.
6 days, to be precise.
That looks right.
That was a while ago.
But not any more?
They were flagged
with a comment about how they will be deleted when the time expires.
Not now, LIAR. They simply never MAKE it to the archive, apparently.
Yet I see my posts on Google with X-No-Archive: Yes. For a short
time.
It used to be the case that such posts sat in the Google file (and
dejanews file before it) for six days before disappearing. Now it
appears they don't even GET to the file.
That you make the claim is strong evidence that they do.
Thank you for conceding the validity of my claim. You can, of course,
see for yourself by looking at the referenced thread in Google.
Wow. You really are delusional.
Take as an example THIS thread: 'YES, alt.conspiracy k00ks....KWilly
(Shit #3) DID delete the posts showing his attempted deception by
enhancing the follow-ups to exclude alt.conspiracy and include
alt.conspiracy.jfk'
MY computer shows 5 posts: mine, then yours, then mine etc.
So, in all likelihood, does yours.
The Google archive shows only 4 posts: three of mine and one of
doesn't appear...NOR is there any indication of it having been
DELETED....quite unlike the posts quoted below! Or pehaps Google
don't work on weekends.
<snigger>
A quick check shows them for me.
For me as well...on MY computer.
So the posts do and do not appear on Google? Or are you accessing
Google via something other than a computer?
However, on Google there are 5 posts in the thread now...one from you
and four from me. YOUR two posts with 'x-no-archive: yes' simply
aren't there with NO indication of DELETIONS
Way to PROVE I am the single most important aspect of your life.
In an attempt to continue getting my attention, you have to post
multiple times.
Gee, I must have been replying to my own posts, according to Google!
But wait! The message IDs of your 'x-no-archive: yes' posts are THERE
at the far ends of the References lines!
Want to try a DIFFERENT lie?
I've yet to post an original.
And I'm STILL waiting for evidence that you have any intellect
whatsoever.
You've helped PROVE my intellect is superior to yours. Not that
this is much of an accomplishment.
I've shown that you have ZERO intellect as WELL as being a DISHONEST
LIAR.
If I had zero intellect, I wouldn't be able to function. Posting
to Usenet would be right out.
Way to let me further PROVE you the liar you are.
[...]
Your fetish involving Welsh men is an odd one. But so long as you
and the man you're with are able to consent, and do so, meh.
What do you believe you gain from exposing your very low
intellect?
What do you hope to achieve by trying to cover up your dishonesty with
deletions from the archive? The fact that you have a minimal
intellect is a given.
Your dishonesty fails to answer the question I asked, coward.
YOUR dishonesty has been exposed ABOVE.
Your continued lying fails to answer the question I asked,
coward.
Now where are the replies to all my OTHER posts? Have you continued
slinking away post by post until you are GONE?
I don't need to expose your use of the same lies in multiple
posts.
You've never even BEEN to Los Angeles or Aruba, have you?
I live in LA. I, along with my family, go to Aruba every year.
Typically the end or February.
We also go to El Salvador once a year to see my wife's extended
family.
You've
never been outside the Rhondda Valley!
I don't know where that is.
You haven't even been to
Eyebeetha, the 'overseas' destination of choice for drunken Welsh
toerags!
You would know, since you're sexually OBSESSED with Welsh men. So
much so that you are unable to resist the urge to lie and claim I'm
Welsh, even though you've been told I'm from Poland.
2018-05-01 18:25:56 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 11:46:51 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HUH?
You still can't understand X-No-Archive: Yes.
It's truly sad that your intellect is so low.
You still can't understand that 'X-No-Archive: Yes' posts don't get
archived in the first place (that's what the 'No archive' MEANS,
stupid) and hence there is never any NEED to delete them.
The last time I checked, and I admit it's been a while, such
posts were available on Google for a specific time.
6 days, to be precise.
That looks right.
It is right.
That was a while ago.
But not any more?
Duh.
They were flagged
with a comment about how they will be deleted when the time expires.
Not now, LIAR. They simply never MAKE it to the archive, apparently.
Yet I see my posts on Google with X-No-Archive: Yes. For a short
time.
I don't. Saturday's post was gone when I looked on Sunday. It must
have been there a VERY short time if it was there at all...like
minutes...and NO indication of its deletion afterwards.
It used to be the case that such posts sat in the Google file (and
dejanews file before it) for six days before disappearing. Now it
appears they don't even GET to the file.
That you make the claim is strong evidence that they do.
Thank you for conceding the validity of my claim. You can, of course,
see for yourself by looking at the referenced thread in Google.
Wow. You really are delusional.
Wow. You just can't stop lying. Now why didn't you look at the
referenced thread in Google as told to?
Take as an example THIS thread: 'YES, alt.conspiracy k00ks....KWilly
(Shit #3) DID delete the posts showing his attempted deception by
enhancing the follow-ups to exclude alt.conspiracy and include
alt.conspiracy.jfk'
MY computer shows 5 posts: mine, then yours, then mine etc.
So, in all likelihood, does yours.
The Google archive shows only 4 posts: three of mine and one of
doesn't appear...NOR is there any indication of it having been
DELETED....quite unlike the posts quoted below! Or pehaps Google
don't work on weekends.
<snigger>
A quick check shows them for me.
For me as well...on MY computer.
So the posts do and do not appear on Google? Or are you accessing
Google via something other than a computer?
Inane and banal.
However, on Google there are 5 posts in the thread now...one from you
and four from me. YOUR two posts with 'x-no-archive: yes' simply
aren't there with NO indication of DELETIONS
Way to PROVE I am the single most important aspect of your life.
In an attempt to continue getting my attention, you have to post
multiple times.
How very delusional of you! EACH of my posts has a DIFFERENT message
ID at the end of the references line, PROVING each was a reply to a
different post of yours!
Gee, I must have been replying to my own posts, according to Google!
But wait! The message IDs of your 'x-no-archive: yes' posts are THERE
at the far ends of the References lines!
Want to try a DIFFERENT lie?
I've yet to post an original.
You've posted COUNTLESS originals.
And I'm STILL waiting for evidence that you have any intellect
whatsoever.
You've helped PROVE my intellect is superior to yours. Not that
this is much of an accomplishment.
I've shown that you have ZERO intellect as WELL as being a DISHONEST
LIAR.
If I had zero intellect, I wouldn't be able to function.
Do you call what you do 'functioning'?
LOLOK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Posting to Usenet would be right out.
Way to let me further PROVE you the liar you are.
Even a bot can post to Usenet. Or LIE.
[...]
Meh?

Feh!

But your admission to being the beneficiary of a sexual disorientation
(again) is noted.
What do you believe you gain from exposing your very low
intellect?
What do you hope to achieve by trying to cover up your dishonesty with
deletions from the archive? The fact that you have a minimal
intellect is a given.
Your dishonesty fails to answer the question I asked, coward.
YOUR dishonesty has been exposed ABOVE.
Your continued lying fails to answer the question I asked,
coward.
Your cowardly dishonesty doesn't qualify you to arks any.
Now where are the replies to all my OTHER posts? Have you continued
slinking away post by post until you are GONE?
I don't need to expose your use of the same lies in multiple
posts.
In other words, you're slowly slinking away, post by post.
You've never even BEEN to Los Angeles or Aruba, have you?
I live in LA. I, along with my family, go to Aruba every year.
Typically the end or February.
Such delusions! Hysterical! And the fake time zone in your posts
(GMT-5) corresponds to the Great Satan's Central Daylight Time.
Post by KWills Shill #3
We also go to El Salvador once a year to see my wife's extended
family.
LOLOK! So you're adding trips to El Salvador to your extensive list
of lies now? NOBODY goes to El Salvador...in fact, people are
tripping over each other trying to get OUT. Planes arrive empty and
leave full as people evacuate from what has always been a war zone!
You've
never been outside the Rhondda Valley!
I don't know where that is.
Yes you do...you infest it.
You haven't even been to
Eyebeetha, the 'overseas' destination of choice for drunken Welsh
toerags!
You would know, since you're sexually OBSESSED with Welsh men.
YOU know because you ARE one!
Post by KWills Shill #3
So much so that you are unable to resist the urge to lie and claim I'm
Welsh, even though you've been told I'm from Poland.
If you were (you're not, of course) KWilly wouldn't be your name.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-01 18:52:29 UTC
On Tue, 01 May 2018 11:25:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Duh.
THOSE three letters sum up your entire "life" (if one can call that spastic
thing you are suffering from a "life" at all), you miserable abnormal
cretin!
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
KWills Shill #3
have been there a VERY short time if it was there at all...like
minutes...and NO indication of its deletion afterwards.
A quick check shows them to me. Maybe Google set up a special
algorithm just to make you look stupid?
It used to be the case that such posts sat in the Google file (and
dejanews file before it) for six days before disappearing. Now it
appears they don't even GET to the file.
That you make the claim is strong evidence that they do.
Thank you for conceding the validity of my claim. You can, of course,
see for yourself by looking at the referenced thread in Google.
Wow. You really are delusional.
Wow. You just can't stop lying.
Since I've not started, your claim is *technically* correct.
Now why didn't you look at the
referenced thread in Google as told to?
You seem to be under the impression that you can issue a command
and that I will follow it. While you've made it clear you will do
whatever I command of you without question or pause, the same is not
true in reverse.
Take as an example THIS thread: 'YES, alt.conspiracy k00ks....KWilly
(Shit #3) DID delete the posts showing his attempted deception by
enhancing the follow-ups to exclude alt.conspiracy and include
alt.conspiracy.jfk'
MY computer shows 5 posts: mine, then yours, then mine etc.
So, in all likelihood, does yours.
The Google archive shows only 4 posts: three of mine and one of
doesn't appear...NOR is there any indication of it having been
DELETED....quite unlike the posts quoted below! Or pehaps Google
don't work on weekends.
<snigger>
A quick check shows them for me.
For me as well...on MY computer.
So the posts do and do not appear on Google? Or are you accessing
Google via something other than a computer?
Inane and banal.
The truth is the truth, no matter how much you despise it.
However, on Google there are 5 posts in the thread now...one from you
and four from me. YOUR two posts with 'x-no-archive: yes' simply
aren't there with NO indication of DELETIONS
Way to PROVE I am the single most important aspect of your life.
In an attempt to continue getting my attention, you have to post
multiple times.
How very delusional of you! EACH of my posts has a DIFFERENT message
ID at the end of the references line, PROVING each was a reply to a
different post of yours!
Your deception is noted.
Gee, I must have been replying to my own posts, according to Google!
But wait! The message IDs of your 'x-no-archive: yes' posts are THERE
at the far ends of the References lines!
Want to try a DIFFERENT lie?
I've yet to post an original.
You've posted COUNTLESS originals.
But you can't cite one without lying.
And I'm STILL waiting for evidence that you have any intellect
whatsoever.
You've helped PROVE my intellect is superior to yours. Not that
this is much of an accomplishment.
I've shown that you have ZERO intellect as WELL as being a DISHONEST
LIAR.
If I had zero intellect, I wouldn't be able to function.
Do you call what you do 'functioning'?
LOLOK
Yes. My life, while not perfect, is pretty good.
Posting to Usenet would be right out.
Way to let me further PROVE you the liar you are.
Even a bot can post to Usenet. Or LIE.
You're not a bot, but you do lie.
[...]
If I made such an admission, it means you've admitted to having a
sexual fetish regarding Welsh men.
What do you believe you gain from exposing your very low
intellect?
What do you hope to achieve by trying to cover up your dishonesty with
deletions from the archive? The fact that you have a minimal
intellect is a given.
Your dishonesty fails to answer the question I asked, coward.
YOUR dishonesty has been exposed ABOVE.
Your continued lying fails to answer the question I asked,
coward.
Your cowardly dishonesty doesn't qualify you to arks any.
Your further dishonesty fails to answer the question I asked.
Now where are the replies to all my OTHER posts? Have you continued
slinking away post by post until you are GONE?
I don't need to expose your use of the same lies in multiple
posts.
In other words, you're slowly slinking away, post by post.
If such a lie makes your life easier, so be it.
You've never even BEEN to Los Angeles or Aruba, have you?
I live in LA. I, along with my family, go to Aruba every year.
Typically the end or February.
Such delusions! Hysterical! And the fake time zone in your posts
(GMT-5) corresponds to the Great Satan's Central Daylight Time.
I've never paid attention to it.
We also go to El Salvador once a year to see my wife's extended
family.
LOLOK! So you're adding trips to El Salvador to your extensive list
of lies now?
Since I've not lied, no.
NOBODY goes to El Salvador
Liar.
...in fact, people are
tripping over each other trying to get OUT. Planes arrive empty and
leave full as people evacuate from what has always been a war zone!
Many do leave. My in-laws are perfect examples of this. However,
people do travel to El Salvador.
But you'll provide the valid, verifiable evidence for your claim.
Or admit you've been caught in another of your MANY pathological lies.
You've
never been outside the Rhondda Valley!
I don't know where that is.
Yes you do...you infest it.
Your lying does not benefit you.
You haven't even been to
Eyebeetha, the 'overseas' destination of choice for drunken Welsh
toerags!
You would know, since you're sexually OBSESSED with Welsh men.
YOU know because you ARE one!
Your sexual OBSESSION with me compels you to claim I am. But the
truth, you know, that thing you HATE, is that I am not.
So much so that you are unable to resist the urge to lie and claim I'm
Welsh, even though you've been told I'm from Poland.
If you were (you're not, of course) KWilly wouldn't be your name.
Whereas that's not my name, your admission that you lied is
noted, accepted and appreciated.
Now post more lies. I command you to do so.
2018-05-02 18:15:16 UTC

<b'rissed for b'revity>
have been there a VERY short time if it was there at all...like
minutes...and NO indication of its deletion afterwards.
A quick check shows them to me. Maybe Google set up a special
algorithm just to make you look stupid?
A quick check shows they're not there.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.conspiracy/RjJfETxkTuE
5 posts by 2 authors....one from you and four from me.

Maybe Google set up a special algorithm that only shows them to you so
you can lie about them?
It used to be the case that such posts sat in the Google file (and
dejanews file before it) for six days before disappearing. Now it
appears they don't even GET to the file.
That you make the claim is strong evidence that they do.
Thank you for conceding the validity of my claim. You can, of course,
see for yourself by looking at the referenced thread in Google.
Wow. You really are delusional.
Wow. You just can't stop lying.
Since I've not started, your claim is *technically* correct.
My claim is technically and otherwise correct since you've been lying
since you were excreted.
Now why didn't you look at the
referenced thread in Google as told to?
You seem to be under the impression that you can issue a command
and that I will follow it.
And you will. Immediately!
Post by KWills Shill #3
While you've made it clear you will do
whatever I command of you without question or pause,
Another lie, of course.
Post by KWills Shill #3
the same is not true in reverse.
In reverse is the ONLY part that's true.
Take as an example THIS thread: 'YES, alt.conspiracy k00ks....KWilly
(Shit #3) DID delete the posts showing his attempted deception by
enhancing the follow-ups to exclude alt.conspiracy and include
alt.conspiracy.jfk'
MY computer shows 5 posts: mine, then yours, then mine etc.
So, in all likelihood, does yours.
The Google archive shows only 4 posts: three of mine and one of
doesn't appear...NOR is there any indication of it having been
DELETED....quite unlike the posts quoted below! Or pehaps Google
don't work on weekends.
<snigger>
A quick check shows them for me.
For me as well...on MY computer.
So the posts do and do not appear on Google? Or are you accessing
Google via something other than a computer?
Inane and banal.
The truth is the truth, no matter how much you despise it.
You've obviously never even trodden in it.
However, on Google there are 5 posts in the thread now...one from you
and four from me. YOUR two posts with 'x-no-archive: yes' simply
aren't there with NO indication of DELETIONS
Way to PROVE I am the single most important aspect of your life.
In an attempt to continue getting my attention, you have to post
multiple times.
How very delusional of you! EACH of my posts has a DIFFERENT message
ID at the end of the references line, PROVING each was a reply to a
different post of yours!
Your deception is noted.
Your attempted deception has been proven.
Gee, I must have been replying to my own posts, according to Google!
But wait! The message IDs of your 'x-no-archive: yes' posts are THERE
at the far ends of the References lines!
Want to try a DIFFERENT lie?
I've yet to post an original.
You've posted COUNTLESS originals.
But you can't cite one without lying.
You can't deny it without lying.
And I'm STILL waiting for evidence that you have any intellect
whatsoever.
You've helped PROVE my intellect is superior to yours. Not that
this is much of an accomplishment.
I've shown that you have ZERO intellect as WELL as being a DISHONEST
LIAR.
If I had zero intellect, I wouldn't be able to function.
Do you call what you do 'functioning'?
LOLOK
Yes. My life, while not perfect, is pretty good.
Your alleged life, like you, sucks BIGTIME. What could be *worse*
than being a 'gay' lying/dishonest yellow Welshman like you???
Posting to Usenet would be right out.
Way to let me further PROVE you the liar you are.
Even a bot can post to Usenet. Or LIE.
You're not a bot, but you do lie.
You're not a bot either and you do nothing BUT lie.
[...]
You DID make such an admission and it means no such thing. Logic
isn't your strong point, is it, LIAR?
What do you believe you gain from exposing your very low
intellect?
What do you hope to achieve by trying to cover up your dishonesty with
deletions from the archive? The fact that you have a minimal
intellect is a given.
Your dishonesty fails to answer the question I asked, coward.
YOUR dishonesty has been exposed ABOVE.
Your continued lying fails to answer the question I asked,
coward.
Your cowardly dishonesty doesn't qualify you to arks any.
Your further dishonesty fails to answer the question I asked.
Your continued dishonesty confirms all predictions.
Now where are the replies to all my OTHER posts? Have you continued
slinking away post by post until you are GONE?
I don't need to expose your use of the same lies in multiple
posts.
In other words, you're slowly slinking away, post by post.
If such a lie makes your life easier, so be it.
The FACTS support it, LIAR.
You've never even BEEN to Los Angeles or Aruba, have you?
I live in LA. I, along with my family, go to Aruba every year.
Typically the end or February.
Such delusions! Hysterical! And the fake time zone in your posts
(GMT-5) corresponds to the Great Satan's Central Daylight Time.
I've never paid attention to it.
Of course you have. You DELIBERATELY set it up. When you send
emails, they'll show the wrong time. Surely even someone as stupid as
you would have noticed? And since you have no other way of telling
the time, when you look at your computer time, it's WRONG. The
correct time for Wales is GMT+1.
We also go to El Salvador once a year to see my wife's extended
family.
LOLOK! So you're adding trips to El Salvador to your extensive list
of lies now?
Since I've not lied, no.
Since you've done nothing but lied, yes.
NOBODY goes to El Salvador
Liar.
How IRONIC!
...in fact, people are
tripping over each other trying to get OUT. Planes arrive empty and
leave full as people evacuate from what has always been a war zone!
Many do leave. My in-laws are perfect examples of this.
Whoever CAN leave DOES.
Post by KWills Shill #3
However, people do travel to El Salvador.
No, they don't. You'd have to be suicidal to travel there. And there
are far more pleasant ways of committing suicide.
Post by KWills Shill #3
But you'll provide the valid, verifiable evidence for your claim.
Or admit you've been caught in another of your MANY pathological lies.
You'll provide the valid, verifiable evidence for your claim of having
travelled there or admit, yet again, that you LIED.
You've
never been outside the Rhondda Valley!
I don't know where that is.
Yes you do...you infest it.
Your lying does not benefit you.
YOUR lying has been your downfall. Hasn't your probation officer TOLD
you that?
You haven't even been to
Eyebeetha, the 'overseas' destination of choice for drunken Welsh
toerags!
You would know, since you're sexually OBSESSED with Welsh men.
YOU know because you ARE one!
Your sexual OBSESSION with me compels you to claim I am.
YOUR sexual disorientation prevents you from denying you are.
Post by KWills Shill #3
But the truth, you know, that thing you HATE, is that I am not.
NOBODY is as EXEMPT from the truth as you are.
So much so that you are unable to resist the urge to lie and claim I'm
Welsh, even though you've been told I'm from Poland.
If you were (you're not, of course) KWilly wouldn't be your name.
Whereas that's not my name, your admission that you lied is
noted, accepted and appreciated.
Whereas you use that name as your Usenet nym, are you saying you post
under a fake name?
Post by KWills Shill #3
Now post more lies. I command you to do so.
Back to the infantile 'commands' LIAR?
What are you...five years old (mental age)?

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-02 18:45:07 UTC
On Wed, 02 May 2018 11:15:16 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH psycho's psychotic crap>
Now post more lies. I command you to do so.
Back to the infantile 'commands' LIAR?
What are you...five years old (mental age)?
But you will COMPLY, you pathological LIAR! You simply can't do differently.
It's part of your PSYCHOSIS that everyone can witness here, every day! LOL
--
Antisocial about anal Razovic:
"Nazis can be dumb but you're dumbing new depths!"