Eulogy for Ernie Primeau
2018-04-29 01:58:55 UTC
I have just learned from a trusted source that Ernie Primeau, a pioneer in
the fight against male pattern baldness, has passed away. This is my
tribute to him....

All of us on this earth, know that there is a time to live, and that there
is a
time to die, yet death is always a shock to those left behind. It is even
more
of a shock, when death, the proud brother, comes suddenly and without
warning.

Greater love hath no man, than to dedicate his life for others. It is always
difficult to have last words over a friend. And "Doctor" Ernie Joseph
Primeau was a friend.
A dear friend to me and to all of us. The bell has rung upon his great
career.
Now we lay him to rest. A rest well deserved, but so premature.
Government Shill #2
2018-04-29 04:15:07 UTC
I have just learned from a trusted source that Ernie Primeau, a pioneer in
the fight against male pattern baldness, has passed away.
If true, this is very sad. He was a hugely funny man. Not intentionally, I'm
sure, but funny as hell nevertheless.

Who said I was proud of my stupidity? Ernie
Ernie Primeau - alt.conspiracy 11 January 2015
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-29 12:43:10 UTC
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 20:58:55 -0500, "Justin Tyme"
Post by Justin Tyme
I have just learned from a trusted source that Ernie Primeau, a pioneer in
the fight against male pattern baldness, has passed away. This is my
tribute to him....
The rest of us knew about it several months ago.
Post by Justin Tyme
All of us on this earth, know that there is a time to live, and that there
is a
time to die, yet death is always a shock to those left behind. It is even
more
of a shock, when death, the proud brother, comes suddenly and without
warning.
You could credit "Plan 9 From Outer Space" for the quote. But
that would require you to have some sort of ethics.
Post by Justin Tyme
Greater love hath no man, than to dedicate his life for others. It is always
difficult to have last words over a friend. And "Doctor" Ernie Joseph
Primeau was a friend.
He was a con man. Nothing more.
Post by Justin Tyme
A dear friend to me and to all of us. The bell has rung upon his great
career.
Now we lay him to rest. A rest well deserved, but so premature.
He was laid to rest months ago.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Then why didn't you show your proper respects?
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-30 00:06:07 UTC

*****
Oh, they did. They showed exactly the proper respect for this news.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-30 09:18:41 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
I have just learned from a trusted source that Ernie Primeau, a pioneer in
the fight against male pattern baldness, has passed away. This is my
tribute to him....
The rest of us knew about it several months ago.
Then why didn't you show your proper respects?
I did. I gave him every bit of respect he deserved.
Why are you being dishonest about it?
http://gg.gg/3v904

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

BDK
2018-04-30 18:45:07 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
I have just learned from a trusted source that Ernie Primeau, a pioneer in
the fight against male pattern baldness, has passed away. This is my
tribute to him....
The rest of us knew about it several months ago.
Then why didn't you show your proper respects?
I did. I gave him every bit of respect he deserved.
Why are you being dishonest about it?
Your link worked. How come Linky's don't?
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-01 09:01:29 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
I have just learned from a trusted source that Ernie Primeau, a pioneer in
the fight against male pattern baldness, has passed away. This is my
tribute to him....
The rest of us knew about it several months ago.
Then why didn't you show your proper respects?
I did. I gave him every bit of respect he deserved.
Why are you being dishonest about it?
Your link worked. How come Linky's don't?
I don't actually know. The MIDs he posted worked for me.
My guess, and that's all I can offer, is that your server no
longer has the original posts. Different servers have different
retention rates. Datemas goes back several years. Yours may not.
BDK
2018-05-01 18:33:23 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
I have just learned from a trusted source that Ernie Primeau, a pioneer in
the fight against male pattern baldness, has passed away. This is my
tribute to him....
The rest of us knew about it several months ago.
Then why didn't you show your proper respects?
I did. I gave him every bit of respect he deserved.
Why are you being dishonest about it?
Your link worked. How come Linky's don't?
I don't actually know. The MIDs he posted worked for me.
My guess, and that's all I can offer, is that your server no
longer has the original posts. Different servers have different
retention rates. Datemas goes back several years. Yours may not.
It's not important enough for me to see how long Giganews keeps stuff.