N.Z. \ U.S.M.C. 'DRUG DON' HENDERSON ◄—— ᶰᶻ NORTH COPS ᶰᶻ
Add Reply
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2018-06-24 18:00:42 UTC
N.Z.I.P.T. 500596 / 2011

[NZ] U.S.M.C. 'DRUG DON' HENDERSON ◄—— [+64 9 353 0410]

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

BROWNS BAY CONSTABLE: DON HENDERSON

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

'ACCOUNTABILITY' DON,

Browns Bay \ North Auckland
Constable Don Henderson.
Informing Me Personally That The New Zealand
Government, Was Monitoring My Activities On
The Internet.

'DRUG RUNNING', DON,

ᶰᶻ NORTH COPS ᶰᶻ

ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ

COVER-UP:

DIRECTLY BEHIND THE U.S.M.C. DRUG SMUGGLING,
DRUG RUNNING OPERATIONS IN BROWNS BAY
NEW ZEALAND:

DON HENDERSON:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

NEW ZEALAND POLICE:
DON HENDERSON + 9 353 0410
***@police.govt.nz

ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ

——> 129 Glamorgan Drive, Torbay:

A.N.Z.US / U.S.M.C. DRUG DEALER MAFIAS
(Fast And Furious)

"Kiwi" Gov't TOTALLY Involved With U.S.M.C.

THE NEW ZEALAND POLICE ARE DOING NOTHING
BECAUSE THEY ---- ARE INVOLVED !

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

ᴺᶻᴵᴾᵀ ——> TORBAY N.Z. [glamorgan drive]
F.W. De Klerk's Home + U.S.M.C. Drug Running

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

F.W. de KLERK

SOUTH AFRICAN HEAD OF STATE OVER APARTHEID.
1989-1994. (National Party Leader: 1989-1997)

F.W. de KLERK'S NEW ZEALAND HOME RESIDENCE:

998 Urban Rte 25
E. Coast Road [25]
TORBAY, N.Z.

G.P.S. COORDINATES:
36°42'19.23 S 174°43'30.04 E

ELEVATED --
HOUSE HAS THREE (3) STREETS
FACING IT:

Cross \ Corner Streets:

* Glamorgan Drive
* Kate Sheppard Avenue
* E. Coast Road [25]

GLAMORGAN DRIVE NEW ZEALAND:
COMPLICIT WITH LOCAL NEW ZEALAND POLICE,
U.S.M.C. DRUG RUNNING OPERATIONS:

129 Glamorgan Drive,
Torbay, New Zealand
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

ISRAEL SELLING NUKES TO SOUTH AFRICA:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/israel_south_african_nuke_deal.html

WHERE ARE SOUTH AFRICA'S NUCLEAR WEAPONS ?
AFTER, POST-WHITE APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICA.

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

——> "I may state without fear of contradiction
that there is not one inch of land in the
New Zealand Islands which is not claimed
by the Maoris; and is not a hill, or a valley,
stream, river, or forest, which has not a name,
the index of some point of Maori history"

— John White
Maori Land Tenure

Taamau Mate: Ngāti Parekawa
Ngāti Tamainupo
Ngāti Ngutu
Tainui Waka Confederation
Ngāti Maniapoto
Ngai Tūhoe
Marutūahu
Tāmaki
Ngāti Toarangatira
Te Tau Ihu
Hauraki
Ngāti Raukawa
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-24 23:08:19 UTC
I wasn't aware that any U.S. Marines were stationed in New Zealand.