What's the word?
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-12 03:05:05 UTC
Click below to find out!

http://youtu.be/Ua1f2sxMDZM
Government Shill #2
2018-06-12 03:21:37 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Click below to find out!
Grease is the word.

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance
to those of us who do.
Isaac Asimov
e***@yahoo.com
2018-06-12 08:52:15 UTC
I thought Bird is the word!
Government Shill #2
2018-06-12 21:12:54 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com
I thought Bird is the word!
Now I'm gonna have that in my head all day. Thanks! :-)

Them™
Pay Section
Disinformation Directorate
Ministry of Information
Antipodean Division
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-12 23:17:08 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by e***@yahoo.com
I thought Bird is the word!
Now I'm gonna have that in my head all day. Thanks! :-)
You're welcome! I'm here all week. Try the veal.

No wait. I've seen how they make veal. Boycott the veal. The chicken is good.
e***@hotmail.com

You knew this was coming.
Government Shill #2
2018-06-13 04:28:28 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by e***@yahoo.com
I thought Bird is the word!
Now I'm gonna have that in my head all day. Thanks! :-)
You're welcome! I'm here all week. Try the veal.
No wait. I've seen how they make veal. Boycott the veal. The chicken is good.
http://youtu.be/2WNrx2jq184
You knew this was coming.
Argh!