Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-03 20:55:35 UTC
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica

I was laying here. Then I was taken by the Spirit to either the Artic, or Antartica. I was hovering there and saw thousands upon thousands of Military Troops.

August 3, 2017 - 4:36pm

http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/index.html
Government Shill #2
2017-08-03 21:02:42 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
When?

"I dreamed a bunch of things that made no sense..."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 29 March 2017
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-03 22:02:26 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
When?
I'm not sure. This Vision hit me out of the blue.

Luke
Government Shill #2
2017-08-03 22:07:03 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
When?
I'm not sure. This Vision hit me out of the blue.
So, totally useless as a warning then? Right.

This god of yours is pretty piss weak if he can't even give you good, useful
information. Isn't it supposed to be all powerful? Surely it could inform you in
a better way than it has done so far?

You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
- Doris Egan
BDK
2017-08-04 00:26:51 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
When?
I'm not sure. This Vision hit me out of the blue.
So, totally useless as a warning then? Right.
This god of yours is pretty piss weak if he can't even give you good, useful
information. Isn't it supposed to be all powerful? Surely it could inform you in
a better way than it has done so far?
Shill #2
The nutters set the bar for proof of their Gawd awfully low. It's sad,
like LOOkey's life.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-04 00:34:10 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
When?
I'm not sure. This Vision hit me out of the blue.
So, totally useless as a warning then? Right.
This god of yours is pretty piss weak if he can't even give you good, useful
information. Isn't it supposed to be all powerful? Surely it could inform you in
a better way than it has done so far?
Shill #2
The nutters set the bar for proof of their Gawd awfully low. It's sad,
like LOOkey's life.
Not much better than Romans who divined the will of the gods from pigs entrails
and the flight of a bird.

We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever
believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
Richard Dawkins (1941 - ), "The Root of All Evil"
BDK
2017-08-04 14:27:58 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
When?
I'm not sure. This Vision hit me out of the blue.
So, totally useless as a warning then? Right.
This god of yours is pretty piss weak if he can't even give you good, useful
information. Isn't it supposed to be all powerful? Surely it could inform you in
a better way than it has done so far?
Shill #2
The nutters set the bar for proof of their Gawd awfully low. It's sad,
like LOOkey's life.
Not much better than Romans who divined the will of the gods from pigs entrails
and the flight of a bird.
Shill #2
Maybe he's going to move up to tea leaves before he checks out.
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-04 01:42:23 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
When?
I'm not sure. This Vision hit me out of the blue.
So, totally useless as a warning then? Right.
This god of yours is pretty piss weak if he can't even give you good, useful
information. Isn't it supposed to be all powerful? Surely it could inform you in
a better way than it has done so far?
He took me to the future, hung me a few miles about the Circle of the Earth, and showed me what's going to happen.

I think that's pretty aweseom myself.

Luke
- Doris Egan
e***@hotmail.com
2017-08-04 02:32:31 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
When?
I'm not sure. This Vision hit me out of the blue.
So, totally useless as a warning then? Right.
This god of yours is pretty piss weak if he can't even give you good, useful
information. Isn't it supposed to be all powerful? Surely it could inform you in
a better way than it has done so far?
He took me to the future, hung me a few miles about the Circle of the Earth, and showed me what's going to happen.
I think that's pretty aweseom myself.
Luke
You don't know where you were.
You don't know when the vision was.
You don't know what was going on.

As a vision, it doesn't seem to have anything really going for it.
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-04 02:52:19 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
When?
I'm not sure. This Vision hit me out of the blue.
So, totally useless as a warning then? Right.
This god of yours is pretty piss weak if he can't even give you good, useful
information. Isn't it supposed to be all powerful? Surely it could inform you in
a better way than it has done so far?
He took me to the future, hung me a few miles about the Circle of the Earth, and showed me what's going to happen.
I think that's pretty aweseom myself.
Luke
You don't know where you were.
You don't know when the vision was.
You don't know what was going on.
As a vision, it doesn't seem to have anything really going for it.
You try to sum up a 3 second vision.

I'll let you try it.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-04 02:59:11 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
When?
I'm not sure. This Vision hit me out of the blue.
So, totally useless as a warning then? Right.
This god of yours is pretty piss weak if he can't even give you good, useful
information. Isn't it supposed to be all powerful? Surely it could inform you in
a better way than it has done so far?
He took me to the future, hung me a few miles about the Circle of the Earth, and showed me what's going to happen.
I think that's pretty aweseom myself.
Luke
You don't know where you were.
You don't know when the vision was.
You don't know what was going on.
As a vision, it doesn't seem to have anything really going for it.
You try to sum up a 3 second vision.
So, you had a 3 second vision, about which you don't know where you were, you
don't know when the vision was, and you don't know what was going on, and we are
supposed to accept this as a true vision from your lord?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
- Doris Egan
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-04 10:02:05 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
I know where I was at. I was above the Earth above One of the Poles. I saw Military everywhere.

A lot can happen in 3 seconds.

You got to remember, you have a perfect LORD interacting with an imperfect human.

And we all know humans aren't the smartest bananas in the bunch.
Michael Moroney
2017-08-04 11:09:28 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I know where I was at. I was above the Earth above One of the Poles. I
saw Military everywhere.
A lot can happen in 3 seconds.
You got to remember, you have a perfect LORD interacting with an imperfect human.
And we all know humans aren't the smartest bananas in the bunch.
Luke, why are you calling Satan "a perfect LORD" for giving you that
dream? You really do worship Satan, don't you.
a***@gmail.com
Most assuredly I do not.
Michael Moroney
2017-08-04 18:53:07 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by a***@gmail.com
I know where I was at. I was above the Earth above One of the Poles. I
saw Military everywhere.
A lot can happen in 3 seconds.
You got to remember, you have a perfect LORD interacting with an imperfect human.
And we all know humans aren't the smartest bananas in the bunch.
Luke, why are you calling Satan "a perfect LORD" for giving you that
dream? You really do worship Satan, don't you.
Most assuredly I do not.
So why do you keep using terms like "a perfect LORD" or "the LORD"
when referring to Satan?
BDK
2017-08-04 14:25:28 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
And you're kind of the rottenest banana in the pile.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-04 22:07:56 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
If this god is perfect, why can't he give everyone precise information
simultaneously? Why does he pick on an ex-acid fiend, and give him "visions"
that convey no real information?

And, why is this god, who has pre-ordained everything, now giving you a vague
heads-up on what's about to happen? Whatever you do can't change the way things
are going to go down, and this god wouldn't want you to change them anyway.

Your story is full of shit.
Post by a***@gmail.com
And we all know humans aren't the smartest bananas in the bunch.
Speak for yourself.

"I'm not a Smart man."
andrew luke nichols
alt.conspiracy - 05 April 2017
BDK
Government Shill #2
2017-08-04 22:08:54 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
The most likely answer.

You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
- Doris Egan
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-05 03:13:14 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Acid is long gone man.

But you use that as a crutch to deny the existence of God.

Luke made mistakes before He was saved. God must not exist.

That is your thinking.

It's dangerous thinking too.

For you and your family.

It's almost child abuse to raise your children not believing in JEHOVAH.

Luke
- Doris Egan
Government Shill #2
2017-08-05 03:19:50 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
No. There is no evidence for god's existence, therefore god does not exist.

Change my mind. Show me the evidence that convinced you he does exit. I'll
weight your evidence and decide.
Post by a***@gmail.com
It's dangerous thinking too.
Why? No reason to be scared of something which doesn't exist.
Post by a***@gmail.com
For you and your family.
It's almost child abuse to raise your children not believing in JEHOVAH.
Almost. If you actual child abuse raise children in the fear of going to hell
for all eternity. *That* is child abuse.

This is child abuse!

God is "...arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and
proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive,
bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal,
genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic,
capriciously malevolent bully."
Richard Dawkins
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-05 04:14:31 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
You need to get out of adult thinking and think like a child. Then, look around you. You'll see God everywhere.

Luke
This is child abuse! http://youtu.be/i3VbKEJYdv8
Richard Dawkins
Government Shill #2
2017-08-05 04:57:26 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
You need to *grow up!*

Instead of being born again, why not just grow up?
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-05 05:07:01 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Matthew 18:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-05 05:15:38 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
It's a book. A book mashed together by medieval priests, based on stories
invented by goat herders. Why should a give a fuck what it says?

There's a reason most children grow out of having invisible friends. Their
brains develop. For some reason some people never make the disconnect and carry
on believing in invisible beings for the rest of their lives. Sadly, you seem to
be one of the latter.

alt.conspiracy - 05 August 2017
Michael Moroney
2017-08-05 17:08:36 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Acid flashback!
The most likely answer.
Acid is long gone man.
No, acid flashbacks may happen for the rest of your life.
Post by a***@gmail.com
But you use that as a crutch to deny the existence of God.
Luke made mistakes before He was saved. God must not exist.
That is your thinking.
It's dangerous thinking too.
For you and your family.
It's almost child abuse to raise your children not believing in JEHOVAH.
Luke, if you are always pushing people to be "saved", and you say you
certainly don't worship Satan, why do you always praise Satan as "the
perfect LORD" or "the Spirit" whenever Satan sends you a dream or
hallucination?
e***@yahoo.com
2017-08-04 10:43:10 UTC

*****
I don't get, or try to justify, three second visions.
a***@gmail.com
2017-08-04 10:56:15 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com
You try to sum up a 3 second vision.
I'll let you try it.
*****
I don't get, or try to justify, three second visions.
BDK and Shill #312 has known me on here the longest.

They'll be the first to tell you, I'm not perfect and make mistakes.

I've said stuff in the past, I wish I wouldn't have.

But since Sept 21, 2008, I have tried to tell the truth.

And if I say, I have a 3 second vision and am suppose to put what all I saw into words, I will make mistakes.

I'm a human being. Not a god.

Luke
BDK
2017-08-04 14:26:58 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.com
You try to sum up a 3 second vision.
I'll let you try it.
*****
I don't get, or try to justify, three second visions.
BDK and Shill #312 has known me on here the longest.
They'll be the first to tell you, I'm not perfect and make mistakes.
Shit, everything about you is a mistake.
Post by a***@gmail.com
I've said stuff in the past, I wish I wouldn't have.
Some of it was GOLD, Jerry, GOLD!
Post by a***@gmail.com
But since Sept 21, 2008, I have tried to tell the truth.
And if I say, I have a 3 second vision and am suppose to put what all I saw into words, I will make mistakes.
I'm a human being. Not a god.
Luke
Acid bad, LOOkey.
BDK
2017-08-04 14:23:57 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
When?
I'm not sure. This Vision hit me out of the blue.
So, totally useless as a warning then? Right.
This god of yours is pretty piss weak if he can't even give you good, useful
information. Isn't it supposed to be all powerful? Surely it could inform you in
a better way than it has done so far?
He took me to the future, hung me a few miles about the Circle of the Earth, and showed me what's going to happen.
I think that's pretty aweseom myself.
Luke
You don't know where you were.
You don't know when the vision was.
You don't know what was going on.
As a vision, it doesn't seem to have anything really going for it.
Well, let's be honest here, neither does LOOkey himself.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-04 02:56:07 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Vision: Something big is going to happen in the Artic, or Antartica
When?
I'm not sure. This Vision hit me out of the blue.
So, totally useless as a warning then? Right.
This god of yours is pretty piss weak if he can't even give you good, useful
information. Isn't it supposed to be all powerful? Surely it could inform you in
a better way than it has done so far?
He took me to the future, hung me a few miles about the Circle of the Earth, and showed me what's going to happen.
I think that's pretty aweseom myself.
I think that you are delusional.

You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
- Doris Egan
BDK
2017-08-04 14:23:17 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Government Shill #2
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
- Doris Egan
Sounds like an acid flashback. Sorry LOOkey, you lose again.
e***@hotmail.com
Then it's completely undependable. .
Michael Moroney
Why do you call Satan "the Spirit", Luke? Is it because you worship him?
a***@gmail.com

Looked like they were standing in a circle, around some sort of "Henge."
e***@yahoo.com
2017-08-04 13:54:09 UTC

Oh! I get it! For some reason, your brain flashed on a scene from Howard Hawk's film; "The Thing From Another World." And augmented it.
a***@gmail.com