What say ye Kaye Wills
2018-06-29 21:45:07 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=91&v=TSpKPz8KTn8
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-29 23:46:33 UTC
I don’t suppose the fact that Trump is 11 years YOUNGER than Elvis would have been, had he lived, is of any importance?

This is up there with the Loony Toons theory that Adolf Hitler and Walt Disney were the same person! (A relative of Franklyn Roosevelt named Kermit Roosevelt no less!)
joeturn
2018-06-30 22:37:08 UTC
I don’t suppose the fact that Trump is 11 years YOUNGER than Elvis would have been, had he lived, is of any importance?
This is up there with the Loony Toons theory that Adolf Hitler and Walt Disney were the same person! (A relative of Franklyn Roosevelt named Kermit Roosevelt no less!)
coincidentally that's the same age difference claimed here.You only need to listen for 2 minutes to verify

Stuart Wright
2018-06-30 14:50:40 UTC
Homina, homina, give me some of that burnt bacon and nana puddin'
joeturn
2018-06-30 22:32:04 UTC
Post by Stuart Wright
Post by joeturn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=91&v=TSpKPz8KTn8
Homina, homina, give me some of that burnt bacon and nana puddin'
lol