More Dead Americans On The Way - Thank You President Trump!
2018-05-11 14:50:30 UTC
Oh yes. Poor people who have the poor judgement to get sick should just go off somewhere and die and stop costing you money, right?

“Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?”

“I pay for those with my taxes, they cost enough, and those who are badly off, might go there!”
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-11 21:38:25 UTC
Well, no. Nobody is getting rid of Medicare.

In fact, as unemployment drops, more money per person will be available in Federal Aid Programs, because more people will be getting benefits for themselves and their families from their employers.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-12 00:42:19 UTC
Trump wants to gut all the Social Programs so he can claim he’s doing a great job and can reduce taxes on corporations even further!