CERN Everything you need to know
a***@gmail.com
2017-09-16 23:07:34 UTC
CERN Everything you need to know

Government Shill #2
2017-09-16 23:30:16 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
CERN Everything you need to know
http://youtu.be/BsWSKF7omHQ
Assertion, assertion, assertion, assertion, mystical bullshit...

Nothin' to see here. Move along.

Shill #2
--
I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning,
confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild
Isaac Asimov - The Roving Mind (1983)
KWills Shill #3
2017-09-17 09:30:44 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
CERN Everything you need to know
http://youtu.be/BsWSKF7omHQ
100% bunk. Did you notice that no means of verifying anything was
offered? Of course you did.
BTW, Boston Dynamics is a publicly traded company. Google
couldn't buy Boston Dynamics. They can purchase stock in the company,
and did, as anyone can. But Rich "accidentally" forgot to mention
this. Any guess as to why?
Here's my guess: If he is honest, gullible rubes like you won't
pay attention to the remainder of his bunk. Like his claim of a veil
between humanity and spirituality.
He claims the lowercase "g" gods are real. In order to make such
a definitive claim, he must have something in the way of evidence. Yet
he offers none.
If he were honest, he would have stated he believes these god
exist. I would have accepted that he believes this. But he was flat
out lying.
They didn't have to give digital boxes to everyone. I never got
one. I didn't need one. Long before analog TV was eliminated,
manufacturer of TVs made them digital and analog compatible. Only
those people who had an analog TV and didn't have cable/satellite
needed the converter boxes. So, he lied again.
Further, the government in the U.S. didn't give boxes to anyone.
Vouchers/coupons that reduced the amount people paid were given out,
but each consumer had to pay something. If I recall correctly, they
voucher gave $40 off the final price.
I suppose there may have been some boxes available priced at or
below $40. I never checked, so I don't know.
At best he publicly exposed his ignorance of the matter of the
digital TV switch. With the ease of checking the facts, it's more
plausible that he lied.
The idea of a spiritual entity inhabiting a robot is too funny.
He clearly has no idea what a robot actually is. They are machines
that perform the same tasks over and over. They're not like Robby the
Robot. They're nothing like Data from Start Trek: TNG.
Here is a short video of robots at work:

Do you honestly think demons would bother with working
production?
Rich is as dishonest as you. And that is saying something.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
BDK
2017-09-17 14:05:44 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
CERN Everything you need to know
http://youtu.be/BsWSKF7omHQ
If you want to be ignorant, like you, yes, it is everything you need to
know.

But most people don't want to be as dumb and ignorant as you are.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
marston shores
2017-09-17 17:04:13 UTC
You are so dumb and ignorant, you think God is fake.
BDK
2017-09-17 17:42:36 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by BDK
But most people don't want to be as dumb and ignorant as you are.
You are so dumb and ignorant, you think God is fake.
Yeah, and so is Lar$on. You, I'm not sure if you're doing a bit or not.
KWills Shill #3
2017-09-17 23:52:08 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by marston shores
Post by BDK
But most people don't want to be as dumb and ignorant as you are.
You are so dumb and ignorant, you think God is fake.
Yeah, and so is Lar$on.
Lar$on is real. A real con man and scammer.
Post by BDK
You, I'm not sure if you're doing a bit or not.
I'm wondering as well. These posts are not consistent with the
ones he used to send out. Yes, he's always been a bit off, mental
health wise, but never this bad.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
marston shores
2017-09-18 06:21:35 UTC
You lie!
KWills Shill #3
2017-09-18 08:26:46 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Lar$on is real. A real con man and scammer.
You lie!
The evidence that shows my claim to be true and accurate has been
presented. More than once. Where is your counter evidence?

What do the other members of Lar$on's cult think of your racist
views?
What do the other members of Lar$on's cult think of your claim
that Lar$on is the messiah?

About Bob Larson:
">He works hard at scamming gullible suckers, yes he does.
"Yes he does."
Marston agreeing that Lar$on scams people in Message-ID:
<onlk8g$31i$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"Shut up, gook! You have no right to demand anything."
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <oogthh$1fvn$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"Whites and niggers should never mix! It's against God's will."
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <o7ljuj$1ah7$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"Japan is full of gooks and gook lovers. When Jesus returns, he will
judge them as he will all the inferior races.
Praise God!"
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <oogt9n$1fvn$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"I am proud to be a racist."
Marston Shored, racist and Bob Larson supporter,

"You probably have the mark of Cain (dark skin) on you now."
Marston Shored, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <oem0q3$n6v$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"I lied about the pictures."
Marston Shores admitting he lied about the pictures he claimed I
posted in Message-ID: <o2kkih$146k$***@gioia.aioe.org>

Me:Once again you PROVE that, for you, lying is as natural as
breathing. Not that this was ever in question.

Marston Shores: Indeed.

Marston Shores actually admitting lying is very easy for him in

Moe: I'm glad I decided to be Pagan. The Goddess is way more
compassionate than that sadist.

Marston: There is no "Goddess", that's Satan deceiving you.

Me: And you would know, since you worship Satan.

Marston: That I would, heathen.

Marston Shores openly admitting he worships Satan in

Marston Shores claims Bob Lar$on is christ:
"I will make
sure of that for as long as you deny that Bob Larson can save your
immortal soul."

"You need to go to Bob Larson for salvation, Kentucci"
Marston Shores claiming Bob Larson is the savior in

"You need Bob Larson in your life. He can save your soul."
Marston Shores claiming Bob Larson is the savior. Again.

marston shores
2017-09-18 06:21:15 UTC
Post by BDK
Yeah, and so is Lar$on.
You will go to Hell for that lie!
KWills Shill #3
2017-09-17 23:52:03 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by a***@gmail.com
CERN Everything you need to know
http://youtu.be/BsWSKF7omHQ
If you want to be ignorant, like you, yes, it is everything you need to
know.
But most people don't want to be as dumb and ignorant as you are.
If any claim presented were based in reality, a means to verify
would have been offered. Since every one of the claims is pure
fantasy, no means of verification was presented.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.