Condemn the schools as a hazard to public safety, because they are, and they keep getting kids killed don't they?>>>After School Shooting, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick Boldly Suggests... Door Control
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-05-20 16:13:16 UTC
These included having students enter schools at different
times (so there’d be fewer crowds to shoot at), parents doing a
better job locking up their guns, and, most remarkably, limiting the
number of doorways into schools.
I believe I saw someone here mention all these "out of the box" ideas
;) when the FLORIDA shooting took place and the politicians did
nothing except try to ban AR-15's and the capacity of the Magazines
for them....
The Liberals whined that they wanted to ban AR-15's and there was NO
AR-15 used this time so that law would *NOT* have stopped this... but
as was put forth in the ideas in Texas this time [""""These included
having students enter schools at different times (so there’d be
fewer crowds to shoot at), parents doing a better job locking up their
guns, and, most remarkably, limiting the number of doorways into
schools.""""]
I added others when I posted my list a month or so ago... like NOT
mainstreaming the mentally ill and redesigning the schools so that all
kids enter the classroom building through the Administration building
or a new security building so that they have layered security and no
one can just walk into the classrooms building without being allowed
in by security or an administrator. And I can add a new idea of
Cameras on all the doors. The door is locked down until someone with
a key card opens it to allow the people into the student classroom
area. Glass entry doors need to have LEXAN that is bullet proof and or
create an entry hall with two sets of doors so that if a shooter got
past the glass outside they're stopped by the metal doors that can't
be broken out before they get to the classrooms filled with kids.
Cages bars and wire mesh are too much like a cage and promote a
negative connotation but they did it in schools in the past so while
it's an option I would make it the last option for doors and windows
to be barred or any mesh used.
They should hire a security contractor to make suggestions "in the
order of importance" and then be required to follow the top 50% of
those recommendations.
By how much should local school taxes be raised
to pay for this spending you desire?
Just cut two useless administrators and stop mainstreaming kids with
mental illness and the cost goes down. And how much would you say that
those 10 kids in Texas were worth to their parents?

Were they worth the cost of a few modifications and reorganizing staff
from being bloated with Liberal waste to a more lean and more secure
facility... or you could just close down the school as you do to
restaurants that poison and kill people due to incompetence. If you do
it to a private business then doing it to a GOVERNMENT institution is no
different. Just close down the schools that can't meet safety codes the
same as you would to any place that can't meet the FIRE codes. Condemn
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-05-20 17:16:19 UTC
----------
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/texas-school-shooting-reminds-america-what-vets-already-know-civilian-ncna875556
civilian gun culture is a dysfunctional mess*
Compared to the weapons training that military and law enforcement
personnel undergo, the training required of civilian gun owners is a
joke.
May.18.2018
----------
My comments were regarding access to a school, I am uncertain what that
has to do with the rules followed by the USA military regarding ammunition.
The problem isn't the guns it's people who would point those guns at
other people.

I'm all for banning robots that can aim guns without a human. In fact
robots should be banned from possession of a gun, in the United States.

Only people should make a decision of life or death because only humans
are responsible enough to do that. So when someone is shot there should
be a human to be prosecuted because it's always the fault of a person.
2018-05-21 04:37:08 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
I think the children should be put in prison starting at the age of elementary education and not released until spring break,until they graduate high school or until they reach the age of 18. Allowing only the teachers and guards to go in and out on a daily basis. Now don,t get me wrong I love children,if you slice them real thin.