K Wills claimed he scored an IQ of 176
joeturn
2018-08-26 21:18:27 UTC
However as usual he has not provided any verifiable evidence to his claim. He thinks we all should except what he says as the truth,but so far he has done nothing but lie.
I provided the link to my score of IQ 145,yet he has not provided anything verifiable.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-26 21:58:25 UTC
Actually, the link you provided took me to the main Google Group Page.

In his biography, Isaac Asimov mentions that he was a member of Mensa for years. One night, at a meeting, he really listened to what his fellow members were talking about and realized this group of geniuses had the same percentage of people buying conspiracy theories and backing far right candidates for insubstantial reasons. He let his membership lapse, stating he didn’t wanted to be in a group of people he didn’t agree with just because they’d all managed to score higher on a random test.

Or, to make it simple enough for even you to follow;

“Just because you’re a genius, that doesn’t make you a smart guy!”
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-27 09:40:37 UTC
Post by joeturn
However as usual he has not provided any verifiable evidence to his claim.
You've offered nothing for your LIE about an IQ of either 135 or
145 (depending on which lie you're offering).
Post by joeturn
He thinks we all should except what he says as the truth,but so far he has done nothing but lie.
Cite one lie from me. One is all I ask, but you can cite more if
you can find them. Since I've not lied, you will not be able to offer
any without lying.
Post by joeturn
I provided the link to my score of IQ 145,yet he has not provided anything verifiable.
No, you provided a link to a discussion on Google's archive where
you CLAIM 135. At no time have you ever posted a link to a score of
any number.
But you will produce the valid, verifiable evidence for your
claim, lest you offer the default admission that your mid-90's IQ
caused you to lie. Again.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in

Joe says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida and be his
neighbor in
Come on... who cares about your and his IQ scores? :)

Why not talk about conspiracy theories about these IQ tests?
Are all scores forged?
How useful are these tests?
... etc .....
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
K Wills
2018-08-28 11:13:47 UTC
On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 8:44:08 PM UTC+9, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

The downside to using Google groups is that I can't block your insane posts.
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Come on... who cares about your and his IQ scores? :)
Slowjoe does. He needs the results to somehow avoid the reality that he
is not a smart man.
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Why not talk about conspiracy theories about these IQ tests?
Because there is no conspiracy.
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Are all scores forged?
No. I got a score of 176. It's easy to accept that Slowjoe got a score
of 135 on the same test. In both cases, the numbers are greatly inflated.
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
How useful are these tests?
Aside from being comedy fodder, they aren't useful at all.

Posting from Tokyo
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-28 17:24:03 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
How useful are these tests?
Aside from being comedy fodder, they aren't useful at all.
What if all schools require students to take IQ tests? Would you support
the motive? :)
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-28 18:19:05 UTC
When they tested me, the results suggested I should skip first grade (after having already skipped kindergarten, due to being born after September... no, I never understood it either) so I got put in Second grade on my third day in school. Worse thing to ever happen to me! 57 years later, I’m still dealing with the ramifications of that decision! (Which, btw, they tried to fix by keeping me in fourth grade for a second year, so I could be in sync with the rest of the people in my class, age-wise. Didn’t help a lot.)
joeturn
2018-08-28 23:05:53 UTC
You were a miracle birth jethrow.The ramifications your dealing with is why did the doctor spank that fibroid till it cried?
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-29 00:46:35 UTC
You were a miracle birth jethrow.The ramifications your dealing with is why did the doctor spank that fibroid till it cried?
*****
Has anybody told you what a horrible person you are?

Oh wait. EVERYBODY tells you that!
K Wills
2018-08-30 23:24:22 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
How useful are these tests?
Aside from being comedy fodder, they aren't useful at all.
What if all schools require students to take IQ tests? Would you support
the motive? :)
What if you could actually add to the discussion rather than constantly posting insane drivel?

Posted from Tokyo, Japan.
joeturn
2018-08-31 06:28:37 UTC
Post by K Wills
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
How useful are these tests?
Aside from being comedy fodder, they aren't useful at all.
What if all schools require students to take IQ tests? Would you support
the motive? :)
What if you could actually add to the discussion rather than constantly posting insane drivel?
Posted from Tokyo, Japan.
Pay no attention to K wills he is on rest and relaxation now.He is touring the city,here is his itinerary.
https://www.travelgayasia.com/destination/gay-japan/gay-tokyo/
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-31 14:40:02 UTC
Post by joeturn
Pay no attention to K wills he is on rest and relaxation now.He is touring the city,here is his itinerary.
https://www.travelgayasia.com/destination/gay-japan/gay-tokyo/
We should learn how K Wills deny everything, especially if you wanna
work in your government. :)
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-01 01:43:04 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by K Wills
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
How useful are these tests?
Aside from being comedy fodder, they aren't useful at all.
What if all schools require students to take IQ tests? Would you support
the motive? :)
What if you could actually add to the discussion rather than constantly posting insane drivel?
Posted from Tokyo, Japan.
Pay no attention to K wills he is on rest and relaxation now.
He is touring the city,here is his itinerary.
https://www.travelgayasia.com/destination/gay-japan/gay-tokyo/
I didn't see you anywhere when I was in Tokyo. If, as you keep
presenting, you were there, why didn't you offer to meet up and
discuss the finer aspects of your extremely low intellect?
While I doubt anyone cares very much that you're gay (your self
admitted use of child sex slaves is another matter), it's nice that
you are comfortable enough with your homosexuality to post about it.
You wouldn't have devoted time to looking up a web site for gay
activities unless you are a homosexual yourself.
I can't actually KNOW, of course, but given the near xenophobic
nature of the Japanese culture, I doubt you experienced much luck
while visiting the local gay scene(s) in Tokyo.
Here's an example of the culture:

https://ibb.co/guBtee

Post by K Wills
What if you could actually add to the discussion rather than constantly posting insane drivel?
 Posted from Tokyo, Japan
Would people with high IQ be better assassins in... Tokyo?? :)
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-31 15:25:55 UTC
You remind me of an old program I had where you loaded nonsense phrases into DATA statements, then ran the program and it randomly organized the DATA statements into something that almost looked coherent!
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-31 19:37:29 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by K Wills
What if you could actually add to the discussion rather than constantly posting insane drivel?
 Posted from Tokyo, Japan
Would people with high IQ be better assassins in... Tokyo?? :)
You remind me of an old program I had where you loaded nonsense phrases into DATA statements, then ran the program and it randomly organized the DATA statements into something that almost looked coherent!
Did you forget about those fill-in-the-blank questions in English
examinations? :)
e***@hotmail.com
No. But those were supposed to make sense, so they have nothing in common with your posts. Long after I stopped using that program, they came up with the party game "Mad Libs" where you ask party guests for random words; "Give me a noun, now a verb, now an adjective" and when you're done, you have a unique funny story that makes almost no sense whatsoever. Similar to your posts.
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-01 01:43:32 UTC
Post by K Wills
What if you could actually add to the discussion rather than constantly posting insane drivel?
?Posted from Tokyo, Japan
Would people with high IQ be better assassins?in??? Tokyo?? :)
You remind me of an old program I had where you loaded nonsense
phrases into DATA statements, then ran the program and it randomly
organized the DATA statements into something that almost looked
coherent!
Such a program likely made far more sense than any of the insane
bull that Chang has ever posted.
Fortunately I'm back home (fighting jet lag) so I won't see his
insanity unless someone replies to it. Yes, Chang in one of the very
few to earn a spot in my kill file.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-09-01 01:57:21 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by K Wills
What if you could actually add to the discussion rather than constantly posting insane drivel?
?Posted from Tokyo, Japan
Would people with high IQ be better assassins?in??? Tokyo?? :)
You remind me of an old program I had where you loaded nonsense
phrases into DATA statements, then ran the program and it randomly
organized the DATA statements into something that almost looked
coherent!
Such a program likely made far more sense than any of the insane
bull that Chang has ever posted.
Fortunately I'm back home (fighting jet lag) so I won't see his
insanity unless someone replies to it. Yes, Chang in one of the very
few to earn a spot in my kill file.
I found the book;

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Super-Heroes-Computer-Book/dp/0917657063

There were 20 different programs in all. As I recall, there were actually two programs making nonsense displays out of DATA statements. They could run on multiple systems because any unique programming subroutines were put at the end as a series of "900" numbers.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-09-01 02:12:00 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
I found the book;
https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Super-Heroes-Computer-Book/dp/0917657063
There were 20 different programs in all. As I recall, there were actually two programs making nonsense displays out of DATA statements. They could run on multiple systems because any unique programming subroutines were put at the end as a series of "900" numbers.
Here's more detail on the book;

https://blog.paxholley.net/2011/08/17/learning-basic-with-the-marvel-super-heroes/
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-01 16:15:53 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
I found the book;
https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Super-Heroes-Computer-Book/dp/0917657063
There were 20 different programs in all. As I recall, there were actually two programs making nonsense displays out of DATA statements. They could run on multiple systems because any unique programming subroutines were put at the end as a series of "900" numbers.
Here's more detail on the book;
https://blog.paxholley.net/2011/08/17/learning-basic-with-the-marvel-super-heroes/
Neat. While I never read the book, seeing it does bring back
memories of sitting in front of a Commodore Pet and 64 writing silly
text based games in BASIC. They were pretty neat at the time, but
they'd suck wind by today's standards.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-01 16:15:13 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by K Wills
[...]
I recall in late 1985 or very early 1986 using a Commodore Pet
and a book on programming in BASIC to make a program that had the user
design a monster.
I remember putting in things like, 40 Input A$
There would be questions to answer for the strings. Something
like, "What color is your monster?" As I recall, it would look
something like:

10 Print 'Hello. I am your monster."
20 Print 'What color am I?'
30 Input A$

When all the fields had DATA entered, the monster would introduce
itself, describing itself with the DATA entered by the user.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-09-01 11:22:23 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by K Wills
?Posted from Tokyo, Japan
Fortunately I'm back home (fighting jet lag) so I won't see his
insanity unless someone replies to it....
Did you uncover conspiracy theories in your Tokyo trip? Share them!
joeturn
2018-09-01 14:22:58 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
?Posted from Tokyo, Japan
Do not socialize with K wills or you will be put on the NO FLY LIST as a corroborator. Trump is after the MS-13 Gang with a vengeance.
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-01 16:13:06 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by K Wills
?Posted from Tokyo, Japan
Fortunately I'm back home (fighting jet lag) so I won't see his
insanity unless someone replies to it....
Did you uncover conspiracy theories in your Tokyo trip? Share them!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ?????
Do not socialize with K wills
Since Chang is in my kill file, the conversation would be very
one sided. I don't see what he's posted unless someone replies to it
and I read the reply.
Your compulsive NEED to prove your very low intellect ensures I
will read your posts. They are usually too laugh out loud funny to
skip.
Post by joeturn
or you will be put on the NO FLY LIST as a corroborator.
I seriously doubt the TSA, an agency of the U.S. government, has
any authority over Chinese nationals who are not within the boarders
of the US, its territories and protectorates.
But you will explain how such is possible, unless you want to
admit you exposed your extremely low IQ. Again.
Post by joeturn
Trump is after the MS-13 Gang with a vengeance.
Which has what, exactly, to do with the conversation? Chang is
Chinese. I am Romani. Both are Asians. This means neither of us could
join MS13, even if either or both of us wanted to.
It is so sad that you are forced to expose your very low
intellect with nearly every post you send.

Post by KWills Shill #3
Which has what, exactly, to do with the conversation? Chang is
Chinese. I am Romani. Both are Asians. This means neither of us could
join MS13, even if either or both of us wanted to.
It is so sad that you are forced to expose your very low
intellect with nearly every post you send.
So why did you go to Tokyo?

Did you really go Tokyo? Or are you just pretending? :)
joeturn
There's no telling about El Salvi last week he pretended he left Atlanta Airport and went to Bermuda, however now that he has been exposed it will be hard for him to catch a flight out of the US being on the NO FLY LIST.You can see clearly he is not Romanian ,he is from El Salvador only an illegal immigrant
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-09-02 16:55:02 UTC
Post by joeturn
There's no telling about El Salvi last week he pretended he left Atlanta Airport and went to Bermuda, however now that he has been exposed it will be hard for him to catch a flight out of the US being on the NO FLY LIST.You can see clearly he is not Romanian ,he is from El Salvador only an illegal immigrant
Did you stalk K Wills? Wow... Because of you, we got a great conspiracy
story about K Wills!?? :)
joeturn
NO NO K wills stalks both of us.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-09-02 17:08:39 UTC
Post by joeturn
NO NO K wills stalks both of us.
Only in Usenet? Or were you talking about physical reality? :)

With modern digital technology, it's really easy for any groups of
people to stalk individuals in real world.
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-02 18:30:43 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by joeturn
There's no telling about El Salvi last week he pretended he left Atlanta Airport and went to Bermuda, however now that he has been exposed it will be hard for him to catch a flight out of the US being on the NO FLY LIST.You can see clearly he is not Romanian ,he is from El Salvador only an illegal immigrant
Did you stalk K Wills? Wow... Because of you, we got a great conspiracy
story about K Wills!?? :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ?????
NO NO K wills stalks both of us.
I will be so pleased to see the evidence you will present for
this claim. And, unless you chose to admit you've openly offered more
PROOF that your IQ is around 95, you will present it. And it will be
valid and verifiable.

Post by KWills Shill #3
I will be so pleased to see the evidence you will present for
this claim. And, unless you chose to admit you've openly offered more
PROOF that your IQ is around 95, you will present it. And it will be
valid and verifiable.
This newsgroup is about conspiracy theories, not a Holy Land to quarrel.

Shouldn't you focus on the stories instead of pointing fingers if not
weapons at people?
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-02 18:30:05 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
Which has what, exactly, to do with the conversation? Chang is
Chinese. I am Romani. Both are Asians. This means neither of us could
join MS13, even if either or both of us wanted to.
It is so sad that you are forced to expose your very low
intellect with nearly every post you send.
So why did you go to Tokyo?
Did you really go Tokyo? Or are you just pretending? :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ?????
There's no telling about El Salvi last week he pretended he left Atlanta Airport and went to Bermuda, however now that he has been exposed it will be hard for him to catch a flight out of the US being on the NO FLY LIST.You can see clearly he is not Romanian ,he is from El Salvador only an illegal immigrant
Since you're too stupid to configure your browser and too pant
soiling scared of your ENTER key, I don't know what all you wrote. I
can state I made no claim about being in Atlanta, let alone leaving
the Atlanta airport last week.
I did take the family to Bermuda last month. Every genius will
know a month is not the same as a week.
Outside of the claims your extremely low intellect cause you to
make, I'm not on a no-fly list. But you will provide the valid,
verifiable evidence that I am, unless you would rather admit you
offered more PROOF that your IQ is around 95.
I'm waiting...

Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
95? Too high.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Government Shill #2
2018-09-03 21:12:27 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Typo? He meant 59?

Shill #2
--
RF signals can not penetrate the van allen belt.The satellites
are below the van allen belt.Therefore none of the pictures taken
alt.conspiracy 08Febr16 (2nd "fixed" version)
joeturn
2018-09-04 06:50:50 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Here is the typo below and the IQ is 145.

RF signals can not penetrate the Van Allen belt.The satellites
are below the Van Allen belt.Therefore ALL of the pictures taken
from beyond the Van Allen belt are destroyed by cosmic radiation!
Moon bounce is erroneously described as RF bounced off the surface
of the moon which is incorrect.
The signals bounce off the ionosphere,
during times when the cosmic radiation is high and while pointing an
array at the moon uses the moon as a cosmic blocker. Thus signals can
be heard above the hetrodyne/probagation ,but not either side of the moons filtering effect
slowjoe always at least 2 years ahead of the herd. (***@yahoo.com)
alt.conspiracy 08Febr16 (3nd "fixed" version)
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-04 09:15:15 UTC
On Mon, 3 Sep 2018 23:50:50 -0700 (PDT), joeturn <***@yahoo.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by joeturn
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Is it 135 or 145?
Post by joeturn
RF signals can not penetrate the Van Allen belt.The satellites
are below the Van Allen belt.Therefore ALL of the pictures taken
from beyond the Van Allen belt are destroyed by cosmic radiation!
Moon bounce is erroneously described as RF bounced off the surface
of the moon which is incorrect.
The signals bounce off the ionosphere,
during times when the cosmic radiation is high and while pointing an
array at the moon uses the moon as a cosmic blocker. Thus signals can
be heard above the hetrodyne/probagation ,but not either side of the moons filtering effect
alt.conspiracy 08Febr16 (3nd "fixed" version)
Your C&P has what, exactly, to do with your constantly proving
your IQ is around 95?
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
K Wills goes from one place to an other,his next stop will be,
https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/sex-trafficking-brothel-life-in-prison-sentence/
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-04 09:15:28 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
I must have seriously exposed you for the simpleton you are. You
are so DESPERATE to divert attention from your extremely low IQ, you
end up bring attention to it.
What is it with you and exposing your sexual deviance? I really
do want to know what it is that motivates you to seek out various
houses of ill repute. Not that I expect you'll tell me. You'll try,
and fail, to divert attention from the TRUTH about you having come
out.

Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
It is a guess based on his posts. I could be wrong and 85 is more
accurate.
One thing is 100% clear, he is NOT a genius.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
BDK
2018-09-05 00:03:35 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
I knew a kid who was in Special Ed, and his supposed IQ was about 90 and
he seemed way more with it than SlowJoe is. He was a wiz working on cars
and small engines. I doubt SlowJoe has any similar "gift".
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-05 09:45:37 UTC
On Tue, 4 Sep 2018 20:03:35 -0400, BDK <***@Worldcontrol.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
95? Too high.
It is a guess based on his posts. I could be wrong and 85 is more
accurate.
One thing is 100% clear, he is NOT a genius.
I knew a kid who was in Special Ed, and his supposed IQ was about 90 and
he seemed way more with it than SlowJoe is. He was a wiz working on cars
and small engines. I doubt SlowJoe has any similar "gift".
That would be far above Slowjoe's abilities as evidenced by his
posts.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
joeturn
2018-09-05 15:12:12 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
95? Too high.
It is a guess based on his posts. I could be wrong and 85 is more
accurate.
One thing is 100% clear, he is NOT a genius.
I knew a kid who was in Special Ed, and his supposed IQ was about 90 and
he seemed way more with it than SlowJoe is. He was a wiz working on cars
and small engines. I doubt SlowJoe has any similar "gift".
That would be far above Slowjoe's abilities as evidenced by his
posts.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
counselor.Member of MS-13
La Mariam Salvatrucha aka K wills

Trump is after your ass.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-09-05 17:03:32 UTC
Trump doesn’t care about anything that doesn’t put money in his pocket or protect his ass.
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-06 09:47:49 UTC
Trump doesn’t care about anything that doesn’t put money in his
pocket or protect his ass.
I am a non-entity to Trump. The odds that he cares for me in any
way "...is as near to nothing as makes no odds."
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-06 09:47:35 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
95? Too high.
It is a guess based on his posts. I could be wrong and 85 is more
accurate.
One thing is 100% clear, he is NOT a genius.
I knew a kid who was in Special Ed, and his supposed IQ was about 90 and
he seemed way more with it than SlowJoe is. He was a wiz working on cars
and small engines. I doubt SlowJoe has any similar "gift".
That would be far above Slowjoe's abilities as evidenced by his
posts.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
counselor.Member of MS-13
La Mariam Salvatrucha aka K wills
Wow. You're so stupid you don't know gender.
BTW, what your extremely low intellect failed to retain is the
gang is La Mara Salvatrucha. Mariam is a proper name and not
affiliated with any gang.
A genius would already know this, of course.
Once again you offer absolute PROOF that your IQ is, at best, 95.
Post by joeturn
Trump is after your ass.
Any particular reason? I seriously doubt he's aware I exist, so
the reason(s) you cite should prove interesting. And you will provide
the requested cites, unless your low intellect forced you to lie.
Again.

Did I misspell your name Marium/Mirium?
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-07 09:55:35 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by BDK
Post by joeturn
Trump is after your ass.
Any particular reason? I seriously doubt he's aware I exist, so
the reason(s) you cite should prove interesting. And you will provide
the requested cites, unless your low intellect forced you to lie.
Again.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Pariahville, Florida and be his neighbor in
Did I misspell your name Marium/Mirium?
You didn't write my name.
I do appreciate your default admission that your low intellect
forced you to lie. Again.

Post by joeturn
Do not socialize with K wills or you will be put on the NO FLY LIST as a corroborator. Trump is after the MS-13 Gang with a vengeance.
So far K Wills only demonstrated how to deny someone's stories and
questioned someone's mental state. NO interesting stories told.

I was expecting K Wills to have at least found hot, sexy conspiracy
theories in Tokyo's underground. Well... I guess those are secrets of
secrets. :)
e***@hotmail.com

Or, maybe he didn’t go to Tokyo with the intention of uncovering any secrets for your amusement.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-09-02 16:56:06 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
So far K Wills only demonstrated how to deny someone's stories and
questioned someone's mental state. NO interesting stories told.
I was expecting K Wills to have at least found hot, sexy conspiracy
theories in Tokyo's underground. Well... I guess those are secrets of
secrets. :)
Better, some hot photos of some Japanese female...
joeturn
Females are out of the question.K Wills is into 5 year old boys.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-09-02 17:09:43 UTC
Post by joeturn
Females are out of the question.K Wills is into 5 year old boys.
Argh..... Did K Wills confess to the Pope? :)
joeturn
He very well may be supplying 5 year old boys to the Pope?
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-09-02 17:34:44 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Argh..... Did K Wills confess to the Pope? :)
He very well may be supplying 5 year old boys to the Pope?
AND ... other religions' leaders? Well... this is too big a conspiracy
theory! :)
e***@hotmail.com
2018-09-02 17:34:33 UTC
K. Wills didn’t even confess to Slowjoe, Slowjoe just likes to make crap up!
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-09-02 17:36:04 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by joeturn
Females are out of the question.K Wills is into 5 year old boys.
Argh..... Did K Wills confess to the Pope? :)
K. Wills didn’t even confess to Slowjoe, Slowjoe just likes to make crap up!
K WIlls may be just a stupid A.I. test program that does nothing but
denying everyone and everything! :)
e***@hotmail.com
2018-09-02 19:19:55 UTC
I’ve already pointed out that the same could be true of you!
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-09-02 20:08:37 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
K WIlls may be just a stupid A.I. test program that does nothing but
denying everyone and everything! :)
I’ve already pointed out that the same could be true of you!
Well, I don't deny conspiracy theories nor question someone's
credibility like K Wills. If K Wills was really a person with high IQ,
then he/she would be a offensive leader in his/her land.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-09-02 21:21:45 UTC
******
Not certain what you mean by AN offensive leader, (an is used before words that begin with vowels; a, e, i, o, or u). Isaac Asimov was one of the smartest people I’ve ever met, certified MENSA member, and there was nothing offensive about him.
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-02 23:54:29 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
K WIlls may be just a stupid A.I. test program that does nothing but
denying everyone and everything! :)
I’ve already pointed out that the same could be true of you!
Clearly I am a higher generation AI, since, unlike Chang, I am
able to actually contribute to discussions and not just post insane
questions over and over.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-09-03 13:11:40 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Clearly I am a higher generation AI, since, unlike Chang, I am
able to actually contribute to discussions and not just post insane
questions over and over.
This newsgroup is about conspiracy theories. It's normal for people to
question them.
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-02 18:36:08 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by joeturn
Females are out of the question.K Wills is into 5 year old boys.
Argh..... Did K Wills confess to the Pope? :)
K. Wills didn’t even confess to Slowjoe, Slowjoe just likes to make crap up!
I should be nicer to Slowjoe. It's not his fault that his IQ is
so low he is unable to accept reality. At least as far as I know it's
not.
It is *possible* his low intellect is the result of damage
sustained from chemical abuse. But there is no evidence this is the
case. I think it's just how he was born.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-02 18:35:40 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
So far K Wills only demonstrated how to deny someone's stories and
questioned someone's mental state. NO interesting stories told.
I was expecting K Wills to have at least found hot, sexy conspiracy
theories in Tokyo's underground. Well... I guess those are secrets of
secrets. :)
Better, some hot photos of some Japanese female...
[Piggy back reply]

I did get some pictures of some women who were dressed up as some
sort of anime characters. I think it was for a promotion, but everyone
involved was speaking so fast, I couldn't keep up. I know Japanese,
but not as well as a native speaker.
And while taking general interest pictures, some women got in the
shots. They weren't the focus of the pictures, but they can be seen.
Anyway, I may post them to my Facebook page. If you can find it,
you might be able to see them. Currently I just have pictures of the
junk food the kids tried.
Post by joeturn
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ?????
Females are out of the question.K Wills is into 5 year old boys.
You keep projecting your self admitted sexual deviancy. What do
you hope to gain from this? Since you openly admitted you make use of
child sex slaves, your claiming similar for me is just foolish.

Post by KWills Shill #3
I did get some pictures of some women who were dressed up as some
sort of anime characters. I think it was for a promotion, but everyone
involved was speaking so fast, I couldn't keep up. I know Japanese,
but not as well as a native speaker.
And while taking general interest pictures, some women got in the
shots. They weren't the focus of the pictures, but they can be seen.
Anyway, I may post them to my Facebook page. If you can find it,
Then just make it easy for us to find them! :)
Post by KWills Shill #3
you might be able to see them. Currently I just have pictures of the
junk food the kids tried.
There should be healthy street food in Japan. Maybe you need a food
guide when you visit Tokyo again.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Females are out of the question.K Wills is into 5 year old boys.
You keep projecting your self admitted sexual deviancy. What do
you hope to gain from this? Since you openly admitted you make use of
child sex slaves, your claiming similar for me is just foolish.
It's just a joke, if you failed to sense it! :)
joeturn
2018-09-02 20:44:06 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Females are out of the question.K Wills is into 5 year old boys.
You keep projecting your self admitted sexual deviancy. What do
you hope to gain from this? Since you openly admitted you make use of
child sex slaves, your claiming similar for me is just foolish.
It's just a joke, if you failed to sense it! :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
This was back when he was forever young.
https://www.facebook.com/MarianGoldFansAndFriends/videos/512481482166742/
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-02 23:55:02 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Females are out of the question.K Wills is into 5 year old boys.
You keep projecting your self admitted sexual deviancy. What do
you hope to gain from this? Since you openly admitted you make use of
child sex slaves, your claiming similar for me is just foolish.
It's just a joke, if you failed to sense it! :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ?????
This was back when he was forever young.
https://www.facebook.com/MarianGoldFansAndFriends/videos/512481482166742/
Chang was in a synth band? I think you're lying.
Or is your claim that I was in a synth band, in which case I
absolutely KNOW you're lying.
Neither option is very good for you. In either case you will
again offered absolute PROOF of your very low intellect. As such, I
expect some sort of avoidance game from you.

Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
So far K Wills only demonstrated how to deny someone's stories and
questioned someone's mental state. NO interesting stories told.
I was expecting K Wills to have at least found hot, sexy conspiracy
theories in Tokyo's underground. Well... I guess those are secrets of
secrets. :)
--
Or, maybe he didn’t go to Tokyo with the intention of uncovering any
secrets for your amusement.
I'm guessing that you replied to Change. The guy is unable to
accept the reality that I don't see his posts unless there is a reply,
and I read the reply.
I don't know what Chang means by Tokyo's underground. And odds
are, I never will. He certainly won't be able to explain it in a way
that makes any sense.
That aside, I, and my family, went on vacation. At no point did
the idea of discovering and/or uncovering any conspiracies and/or
secrets enter my mind.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
joeturn
2018-09-01 05:01:42 UTC
Post by joeturn
However as usual he has not provided any verifiable evidence to his claim. He thinks we all should except what he says as the truth,but so far he has done nothing but lie.
I provided the link to my score of IQ 145,yet he has not provided anything verifiable.
This is the face of an MS-13 gang member.
https://tineye.com/search/768524144f5f0959804f1a63d371d16a6a234ee1/
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-01 16:14:51 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
However as usual he has not provided any verifiable evidence to his claim. He thinks we all should except what he says as the truth,but so far he has done nothing but lie.
I provided the link to my score of IQ 145,yet he has not provided anything verifiable.
This is the face of an MS-13 gang member.
https://tineye.com/search/768524144f5f0959804f1a63d371d16a6a234ee1/
I'm not an expert on the subject of MS13, but it's no secret that
anyone interested in joining must be of Latin American heritage to
join. No one of Asian-European ancestry can become a member.
But you will provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that such can
happen. Unless, of course, you are simply adding more PROOF that you
are stupid. So stupid that you think someone of Asian-European
heritage can join a street gang that only allows Latinos to join.
I'm waiting...
Oh, we are all still waiting for the link you LIED and said you
posted above. The one you claim proves your IQ is 135 and not, as your
posts show, 95.

Your gang name is El Salvy
KWills Shill #3
2018-09-02 12:03:04 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
[...]
What is that supposed to mean? Are you really so intellectually
limited that you are unable to accept the reality that I am not of
Latino heritage?