Trump Zombies Infest America
Add Reply
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-06-23 13:59:09 UTC
Nobody is a big of a bigot as syria and bigoted, hate-filled, half-witted,
homo hummel... that is just a fact
Keep on calling all hispanics criminals. Be proud of your hate.
There are some 12-24 million "criminal" illegal aliens in the United
States.... so the fact that they're stereotyped as criminals seems to
fit a large number of Hispanics.

NOT all Hispanics but apparently enough to give everyone else the
impression that they're in general a criminally inclined group.

As Obama and Hillary and Liberals like to believe "perception is
reality" it sort of makes it a problem for Liberals who truly believe in
the Liberal party beliefs.

The perception is that Hispanics as a group don't care about violating
U.S. laws. And a group that has RIGHTS together also get to be grouped
together when they're profiled. If Liberals want individual rights
where people aren't grouped then they should stop interpreting the
Constitution to give rights to anyone as a group like gays or blacks
because that puts them in groups where they can then be profiled.

Were they to be getting individual rights as the Constitution dictates
then they wouldn't be "they" and they would be him or her or that person
with RIGHTS.
Stuart Wright
2018-06-23 15:24:39 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 09:59:09 -0400, #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
There are some 12-24 million "criminal" illegal aliens in the United
States....
Why the quotes? If they are ILLEGAL aliens in the United States, they
are CRIMINAL regardless of their ethnicity or motivation to break US
immigration laws.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-06-23 15:30:24 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
There are some 12-24 million "criminal" illegal aliens in the United
States....
Why the quotes? If they are ILLEGAL aliens in the United States, they
are CRIMINAL regardless of their ethnicity or motivation to break US
immigration laws.
Democrats refuse to call them illegal... they say "undocumented" which
in my book is criminal since the documents related to owning a firearm
can make you a felon it seems only fair to treat all government
paperwork the same. Like to the FBI on a form and you get the Manafort
and other Trump supporter treatment of being arrested. The illegals are
criminals... but Democrats don't believe in reality so the illegals are
"criminals" to the Democrats.
Stuart Wright
2018-06-23 15:56:28 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
There are some 12-24 million "criminal" illegal aliens in the United
States....
Why the quotes? If they are ILLEGAL aliens in the United States, they
are CRIMINAL regardless of their ethnicity or motivation to break US
immigration laws.
Democrats refuse to call them illegal... they say "undocumented" which
in my book is criminal since the documents related to owning a firearm
can make you a felon it seems only fair to treat all government
paperwork the same. Like to the FBI on a form and you get the Manafort
and other Trump supporter treatment of being arrested. The illegals are
criminals... but Democrats don't believe in reality so the illegals are
"criminals" to the Democrats.
Totally agree with you, and share your frustration and angst. Their
hope is that spin will create perception, and the perception will
change reality. And then there are the nominal Republicans, the RHINOs
who vote in support of the Democratic agenda.
Stuart Wright
2018-06-23 15:51:16 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
NOT all Hispanics but apparently enough to give everyone else the
impression that they're in general a criminally inclined group.
As Obama and Hillary and Liberals like to believe "perception is
reality" it sort of makes it a problem for Liberals who truly believe in
the Liberal party beliefs.
The perception is that Hispanics as a group don't care about violating
U.S. laws. And a group that has RIGHTS together also get to be grouped
together when they're profiled. If Liberals want individual rights
where people aren't grouped then they should stop interpreting the
Constitution to give rights to anyone as a group like gays or blacks
because that puts them in groups where they can then be profiled.
With the prevalent lack of true journalism in media, the media
perpetuates an agenda to pound and politicize the desperate plight of
many Hispanic families south of our borders to justify "rescuing" them
with resources and protections that belong to legal citizens. The goal
is to empower illegal citizens to vote, to sidestep vetting, and to
garner governmental protection. Illegal aliens have no rights, no
Constitutional protections. Our government is purposely and illegally
profiling its CITIZENS - with rights and Constitutional protections-
much more than the illegal aliens. The average conservative citizens
who avail themselves of the government's overreach are unrealistically
perceived as haters, bigots, intolerant, unenlightened. The
conservative Hispanics that I know are upset with the situation. Those
that immigrated to the US did so legally. I wonder if they fear what
you suggest - a growing unrealistic perception that Hispanics as an
ethnic group deserve profiling because of our government's
irresponsibility. The liberal Hispanics I know seem to think that our
government should continue to shower "free" money, benefits,
quasi-rights, etc.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-06-23 17:31:27 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
If so then they will be tagged with the moniker of Hispanics that will
also be equated with criminal law breakers....

If they're individuals with rights then we can't really connect the dots
can we?

Liberals are their own worst enemies.
Clave
2018-06-23 21:28:03 UTC
On 6/23/2018 6:59 AM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

<...>
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
NOT all Hispanics but apparently enough to give everyone else the
impression that they're in general a criminally inclined group.
Horseshit. Your irrational bigotry has *never* been based on data.