looking for clues
bjr
2018-04-30 10:35:23 UTC
I was thinking about the relationship between the three leaders was. I was redirected by a higher power it really is, or what I am to be concerned with is, the occult gangs, or live and let die types.

It does make sense now that I think about it. When the leaders blame others with what they are doing themselves and applying to the word super predators. They are using the word super predators because that is what they are using.

This was the second fastest response to a prayer I remember. The first was the catcher in the rye was quoted by the disturbed high school kid who looked at me and said, your brother is dead. This was about 12 seconds after making a prayer to God about the Beatles meaning.

This time, I made a prayer around 9 PM at work during lunch. Due to security no message was given to me at work that night. I left work and was going to go home, but there was an accident at the intersection with cops and wreckers. So I decided to avoid the accident and instead go to the place I frequent. I walked into the store grabbed a basket and went directly to what I wanted to get, but there was a guy, only guy in the place, who was slow walking around and moved himself to where I was going to stand. I immediately veered off knowing this person may be dark side controlled. So I moved to another position, and he not looking and started talking on his cell about "gangs" moved to where I was going to go stand. I did this for about five times, and he was not able to not want to stand anywhere else than where I wanted to go. I kept a casual still mind and kept waking about like nothing is wrong, so as to not upset the human portion who might become aggressive if I made an issue - I also kept my mind from judgement so as to not draw in the demonic dark side who would most likely send/thorn him to attack me - just to let you know how I handled it - knowing most likely this is an answer to the prayer earlier that day and that the Holy Spirit and Angels and the dark side are setting up this lesson.

So, knowing this person was being controlled and most likely a dark side gang member, I prayed for him and after that he then disbanded in some other direction, no longer tethered to me.

HOW ABOUT THAT! I thought, while still getting the item I wanted - now free and clear of the only other customer in the large stuff-mart sized store.

So, now I gathered the importance of this lesson to God and the Angels to me. They created - most likely the accident to turn me in the other direction ( which I would have had to do anyway since the cop cars totally block turning the other way. They also set up the gang member to be there in a controlled dark side mind with him actually having a gang conversation to leave no doubt.

The time it took me to get out of my car and to this area where the gang member was milling around, was around 60 seconds.

So when I contemplated how strongly God wanted this lesson to be given, so it would be clear that the primary dark side activity being used by these three leaders ( OK I'll let you know I mean US presidents ) was gangs.

So, extrapolating how much people are against this border wall, I would have to say the people are most likely being influenced small to largely by the dark side, who must really don't want it for preserving their US presidents to gangland crime syndicates.

This lesson happened about three to four weeks ago during a snowstorm.

- Brian James Edward Reicks

PS. my original theory of linking the three presidents, would or should have gotten them treason charges, and when I started to think this way, I could sense there was a turmoil from the other side that I had not sensed before. I suspect there is a thread that could lead to charges - but according to the ones who guide me and give me lessons it would most likely be aligned with the illegal use of gangs for crime.

Hope that helps.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-01 09:02:09 UTC
Post by bjr
[...]
Since you don't know how to use your ENTER key, or you're too
scared to use it, nothing you wrote helped.